Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are swansea fans the most fortunate supporters in the league? 20:49 - Sep 19 with 6022 viewsSwanski

A friend commented that he would have loved to be a Swansea city or Leicester city supporter. Being a leeds supporter he has endured a terrible 15 years whilst being a Jack for the same time I have seen us climb up from the brink to become an established PL team and claim a trophy on the way. Winning the title is a huge deal for Leicester, so i think he is right(in my time at least). Chelsea and Man U have claimed a lot of silverware in this period but would anyone swap it for what we have achieved?
Are swansea fans the most fortunate supporters in the league? on 12:39 - Sep 23 with 651 viewsDafyddHuw

Are swansea fans the most fortunate supporters in the league? on 17:49 - Sep 20 by taffpunk

Just support your local team, whether they do well or not, keep on doing it. You'll have great years, but mostly disappointing ones. It's not really that important in the whole tapestry of life.

Been up in London all week. The lad behind the bar in the local told me his dad was from Cardiff and supported them. Said how his dad and his dad's mates really, really hated the fact that we were in the Prem and they weren't.
He was a sound lad and we had good football banter. I ended up saying "yes , support your local football team - even if it's Cardiff". He liked that and ended up looking after us in the bar all evening. Tidy.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024