Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. 18:55 - Oct 8 with 2237 viewsLoyal

Jordan, thingy, wotsit, your boys ...
Etc.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. on 19:11 - Oct 8 with 2177 viewsmonmouth

20 years for them now, 60 for us.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. on 19:12 - Oct 8 with 2171 viewsLoyal

Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. on 19:11 - Oct 8 by monmouth

20 years for them now, 60 for us.

We will be in Russia. 👍

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. on 19:32 - Oct 8 with 2109 viewslonglostjack

Would have been sweeter to have beaten them in the Play-Offs. My dream though, would have been for Ireland and all the Home Nations except England to qualify which reminds me I need to check the Lottery numbers.
[Post edited 8 Oct 2017 19:35]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Sweaties getting a bit of a taste of the past few decades. on 10:01 - Oct 9 with 1915 viewswhoflungdung

I'm happy for just England and Wales to qualify

Rivalry without the bitter posturing of the distant past

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024