Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chris Coleman out 21:46 - Oct 9 with 2814 viewsBanosswan

Stealing a living and stifling a team.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.
Poll: How do you like your steak?

Chris Coleman out on 21:52 - Oct 9 with 2778 viewsYossarian

Don’t worry he’ll be off....not enough shopping in South Wales for Charlotte.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Chris Coleman out on 21:56 - Oct 9 with 2734 viewssherpajacob

We dominated till Allen went off.

bringing Williams on was a,mistake as Ramsey was then too deep. And it used up a,sub early on. If he was going to drop Ramsey deep should have been woodburn.

Cookie has made some good calls this campaign, he got it wrong tonight,

He suffers the same problem all Wales managers do, when we lose a,top player or two , we are replacing them with championship or league one players.

Carry on cookie

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Chris Coleman out on 22:02 - Oct 9 with 2695 viewsBanosswan

Chris Coleman out on 21:56 - Oct 9 by sherpajacob

We dominated till Allen went off.

bringing Williams on was a,mistake as Ramsey was then too deep. And it used up a,sub early on. If he was going to drop Ramsey deep should have been woodburn.

Cookie has made some good calls this campaign, he got it wrong tonight,

He suffers the same problem all Wales managers do, when we lose a,top player or two , we are replacing them with championship or league one players.

Carry on cookie

I disagree. He was forced to change tactics by bale being suspended/injured and got lucky.

Ever since my son was... never conceived, because I've never had consensual sex without money involved... I've always kind of looked at you as... a thing, that I could live next to... in accordance with state laws.

Chris Coleman out on 22:05 - Oct 9 with 2662 viewsswanaway

Jeez, some people have short memories. We were shit for years and made the Euro semis last year. First defeat in Cardiff for 4 years.
Chris Coleman out on 22:06 - Oct 9 with 2648 viewsSwanjaxs

Sack Clement and appoint Coleman I say! Bring back Curt and his kettle too whilst we're at it 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Chris Coleman out on 22:12 - Oct 9 with 2598 viewsBanosswan

Chris Coleman out on 22:06 - Oct 9 by Swanjaxs

Sack Clement and appoint Coleman I say! Bring back Curt and his kettle too whilst we're at it 👍

This is a massive point. Would people defending Coleman want him managing the swans? They'd use some obscure he's an international manager comment.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024