Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Selling Bony in January 11:47 - Oct 19 with 970 viewswhoflungdung

Well?

If this guy has deep seated injury issues,as might be the case, we seem ,yet again,to have spunked away good money

I d suggest our medical staff wise up as should our CEO or DOF and consider flogging him off at a loss ,if possible and then bring in a healthy ,fit player

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Selling Bony in January on 12:01 - Oct 19 with 954 viewsLord_Bony

You'd get a better response to your question if you posted it in the right section.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Selling Bony in January on 12:15 - Oct 19 with 924 viewsDarran

Selling Bony in January on 12:01 - Oct 19 by Lord_Bony

You'd get a better response to your question if you posted it in the right section.

Dickie English would have a much better response if he’d done last Saturday himself what he’s criticised our fans for not doing.
He’s a prick. FACT

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Selling Bony in January on 12:37 - Oct 19 with 887 viewswhoflungdung

Apologies Bone

I'm not looking to engage with anyone in particular

If this fella has a deep seated problem ,then it's a fair question albeit one For which I offer no answer

Selling Bony in January on 12:42 - Oct 19 with 877 viewsPozuelosSideys

Selling Bony in January on 12:37 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

Apologies Bone

I'm not looking to engage with anyone in particular

If this fella has a deep seated problem ,then it's a fair question albeit one For which I offer no answer

What the utter fluck are you talking about?

Deep seated problem? The guy has been out for about 10 days. Sell him at a loss? We only bought him a month ago. Do you actually think about what you're gonna say before typing or does it kinda just spew out on to the keyboard?

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

Selling Bony in January on 12:44 - Oct 19 with 870 viewsDarran

Selling Bony in January on 12:42 - Oct 19 by PozuelosSideys

What the utter fluck are you talking about?

Deep seated problem? The guy has been out for about 10 days. Sell him at a loss? We only bought him a month ago. Do you actually think about what you're gonna say before typing or does it kinda just spew out on to the keyboard?

Pissing myself.

You’re right though the blokes a buffoon.

Selling Bony in January on 13:04 - Oct 19 with 827 viewswhoflungdung

I ll explain as you re clearly playing thick and I don't want DP to come all over his trackie bottoms

Bony was unfit, when we bought him. He s been out of favour for long period of time. Tends to suggest that he cannot stay injury free.

With me so far? Good

WE BUY HIM as a gamble clearly hoping he ll come good. He hasn't really lasted long before injury comes into play. I hope I'm wrong. I can live with that

What I don't want is my club again wasting money on gambles ,on unfit,unsuitable players, or players that "need time" to come good. We haven't got time. We ve got ONE striker, who s on loan and God bless TAMMY but if he gets injured ,then what/

NO?

No, didn't think so because like so many on here you simply cannot exchange views,suggestions,opinions.

If Wilf is not still injured in January or unfit or his NERVE problem still carries on then by all means come back to me. In the meantime, have a pleasant day ,friend

Skin crawling here

Selling Bony in January on 13:06 - Oct 19 with 814 viewsDarran

Selling Bony in January on 13:04 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

I ll explain as you re clearly playing thick and I don't want DP to come all over his trackie bottoms

Bony was unfit, when we bought him. He s been out of favour for long period of time. Tends to suggest that he cannot stay injury free.

With me so far? Good

WE BUY HIM as a gamble clearly hoping he ll come good. He hasn't really lasted long before injury comes into play. I hope I'm wrong. I can live with that

What I don't want is my club again wasting money on gambles ,on unfit,unsuitable players, or players that "need time" to come good. We haven't got time. We ve got ONE striker, who s on loan and God bless TAMMY but if he gets injured ,then what/

NO?

No, didn't think so because like so many on here you simply cannot exchange views,suggestions,opinions.

If Wilf is not still injured in January or unfit or his NERVE problem still carries on then by all means come back to me. In the meantime, have a pleasant day ,friend

Skin crawling here

Your club?

Selling Bony in January on 13:26 - Oct 19 with 784 viewsPozuelosSideys

Selling Bony in January on 13:04 - Oct 19 by whoflungdung

With me so far? Good

NO?

Skin crawling here

Yes, but what you don't understand is that you make lots and lots of assumptions, may of which are negative and just plain wrong. Some of logic is just barking mad.

You talk about him being "injured all the time". Really, well according to this, hes had one relatively serious injury in 7 years which was his calf problem at the beginning of last year. His injury/fitness history is far, far less of a worry than many other players.

http://www.transfermarkt.co.uk/wilfried-bony/verletzungen/spieler/81808

Unsuitable? Really? A gamble? Really? - most players are and we know what he is capable of producing.

Bony was "unfit when we bought him"? Really, well im shocked. Player who hasn't had a full pre season isn't quite 100%. Hes basically not ready because of this. Nothing to do with injury.

If youd have said he was past it and weve bought an utter pensionable dud. Alright, fair enough, that's possible.

Just to be clear, im sure youre a decent bloke in real life, im attacking the post and the username.

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024