Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 10:16 - Oct 21 with 3817 viewsDarran

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 10:28 - Oct 21 with 3769 viewsLoyal

You must be Stoked ...

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 11:44 - Oct 21 with 3575 viewsswanjackal

Lucky you caught that before you drove off. You might not have noticed it was "Duff", causing your "Axl" to be misaligned leading to the "Stradlin"of a kerb. This would have negated "Adler"'s theory of being in control.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:45]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 11:54 - Oct 21 with 3552 viewsDarran

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 11:44 - Oct 21 by swanjackal

Lucky you caught that before you drove off. You might not have noticed it was "Duff", causing your "Axl" to be misaligned leading to the "Stradlin"of a kerb. This would have negated "Adler"'s theory of being in control.
[Post edited 21 Oct 2017 11:45]

FFS mun.

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:06 - Oct 21 with 3522 viewsswanjackal

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 11:54 - Oct 21 by Darran

FFS mun.

You started it

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:14 - Oct 21 with 3484 viewscontroversial_jack

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 11:54 - Oct 21 by Darran

FFS mun.

You must have struck the wrong chord with someone.
Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:15 - Oct 21 with 3477 viewsDarran

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:06 - Oct 21 by swanjackal

You started it

She was supposed to be driving to Cardiff tonight too it looks like she’ll have to take the Night Train now.

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:30 - Oct 21 with 3435 viewsswanjackal

Some b*st*rd slashed he wife's tyre 😡 on 12:15 - Oct 21 by Darran

She was supposed to be driving to Cardiff tonight too it looks like she’ll have to take the Night Train now.

"It's so easy" to laugh now, but I don't think "you're crazy" to think that somebody is"out ta get me"?. Well, "welcome to the jungle" of life. But as you know, "anything goes" in this world, so I'll "think about you" and the predicament you are in next time I take this "sweet child o' mine" out to some "paradise city".

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024