Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Wielding the axe 19:23 - Oct 21 with 2180 viewsdonkonky

So in his post match interview the man in charge reckons he'll be making changes in the line up for Man U and Arsenal. .... Paul the cupboard is bare lad! Apart from Mesa and an injured,unfit Bony there's nothing! Man we didn't even have a striker on the bench today. Anyone care to guess what changes are going to turn this around? Maybe time to gamble with the potential of Dan James or George Byers.
Wielding the axe on 19:27 - Oct 21 with 2144 viewsA_Fans_Dad

He tantamount blamed the players after the match with his "we trained for it, but didn't execute it".
Wielding the axe on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 2115 viewsdobjack2

Ki, Clucas, Bony,
Wielding the axe on 19:30 - Oct 21 with 2113 viewsDr_Winston

If the players don't respond to what the manager wants then there's only one way it will end.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Wielding the axe on 19:31 - Oct 21 with 2106 viewsBloodyhills

I can't see him lasting much longer. Blaming the players will lose him the dressing room, if he hasn't already lost it that is.

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Wielding the axe on 19:32 - Oct 21 with 2080 viewsJoshTheJack

It would be nice to have a manager who knows what to do in the final third of the pitch.Hopefully he goes with Mesa Ki and Fer for United with Ayew and Nath outwide with Tammy or Wilf upfront keep the back five(including Fab).Not really fussed about the cups beacuse we look like we're going to struggle again.Use this as freebie to experiment maybe.
Wielding the axe on 19:33 - Oct 21 with 2071 viewsTrundle10

Wielding the axe on 19:31 - Oct 21 by Bloodyhills

I can't see him lasting much longer. Blaming the players will lose him the dressing room, if he hasn't already lost it that is.

Who the fack is gonna take over next. We are not the exciting proposition we were four or five seasons ago. Some fans need to wake up and smell yje coffee
Wielding the axe on 19:33 - Oct 21 with 2068 viewslifelong

He also said that we were unlucky to concede the 2 goals, when in fact we were lucky not to concede 6.
Wielding the axe on 19:34 - Oct 21 with 2057 viewsSwansea93

Lose Tuesday and against Arsenal then Brighton home will be his last chance I think, and they went and hammered the hammers 3-0 away.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

Login to get fewer ads

Wielding the axe on 19:39 - Oct 21 with 2030 viewsawayjack

Players don't seem to understand ultra defensive tactics that seem to be pass sideways and backwards until the other team score. Lost all confidence in him and persisting with likes of Tom Thumb that would stifle on conferee on today's performance, whilst leaving out players like Mesa shel how far he's out of his depth. Even with our ultra defensive tactics we could've lost by 4-5 goals today. Yes players are poor but not suprised without any obvious attacking plan.
Wielding the axe on 19:52 - Oct 21 with 1924 viewsmonmouth

Just a matter of when now, and I take no joy in saying that. Don’t see much point in prolonging the agony beyond a miracle turnaround over the next two weeks, and I don’t mean two passionless shambolic performances looking for a lucky result neither. But some pattern and discernible style. I’d hoped he could be a long term horse to build us back up again. He doesn’t have what it takes to do that I’m afraid.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024