Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Plasterer by trade 12:41 - Oct 22 with 1714 viewsswansealad69

Give me my tools i will do the job to a decent standerd
Give me aspoon and a suspan i will struggle.
This is what pc is up against.
Our bench yeasterday
Rought dyer rangel with Britton starting.
Please let ther be someone out there that sees the problem allso
Im not saying pc has no part off the blame but how can he do a job with them players realy.
Bony should never be back
Messa looks another waist
Baston well enough said
Clucas 13m and kingsley??wtf.
Can bring who u like in
Unless they take control off players in and out then its going to same as now
And for them who blame the yanks
Then why do u think all negotiations were held in secret with the trust left out in the dark
And funny how sir huw still holds shares in the club a nice bank ballance tidy wage
And keeping our club in the black by selling our top players
He will again be looking for another pay out when the yanks sell as they will at a profit
Stop blaming everyone els as its huw who is responsible for this.
I love the club and have done for longer then many on here but im still to go to a game this season
Yes i paid for my season ticket and yes it may well be a waist off money but if i did not some plastic big club supporter would have had it and another true fan would not be able to get 1 again.
Untill huw goes my seat stands empty
This is my protest
About time others did somthing to show there anger at the rat who has become a sir but has sold our club out.
Plasterer by trade on 13:00 - Oct 22 with 1667 viewsGowerjack

Well said.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Plasterer by trade on 13:04 - Oct 22 with 1648 viewsManBearSwan2

Some fair points there but if you had a nice shiney new fairly expensive tool which had the potential to do a great job, you'd at least give it a good try right?
Plasterer by trade on 13:20 - Oct 22 with 1599 viewsshenleymun

Quite a lot to agree with, except the idea that Huw and the Americans are planning to stockpile cash and sell at a profit.

How on earth will they get their money back trying to sell a club with a team that played like ours did yesterday...?
Plasterer by trade on 13:38 - Oct 22 with 1550 viewsmax936

Plasterer by trade on 13:20 - Oct 22 by shenleymun

Quite a lot to agree with, except the idea that Huw and the Americans are planning to stockpile cash and sell at a profit.

How on earth will they get their money back trying to sell a club with a team that played like ours did yesterday...?

Not exactly a good product to purchase at the moment are we, if they did want to sell now they’d lose money, although they’ve probably siphoned a great deal of money off so far.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Plasterer by trade on 16:55 - Oct 22 with 1397 viewsswansealad69

Plasterer by trade on 13:38 - Oct 22 by max936

Not exactly a good product to purchase at the moment are we, if they did want to sell now they’d lose money, although they’ve probably siphoned a great deal of money off so far.

Plan i rhink is to keep the club a profit making enterprises and buy the stadium
Off course to do that the club will have to stay in the prem
Now the way we are playing it looks unlikely granted
But i think he keeps taking these risks season after season thinking we are good enough
Well i think this is a season to far as we have no quality left
Pc biggest feckup in my eyes is being a yes man
There is no way anyone can be happy with that squad off players when we have just made 74 m .
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024