Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... 16:12 - Oct 29 with 2505 viewsSwanjaxs

Whilst out walking the dogs and couldn't be arsed to pick it up, too much trouble, like what can you buy for a quid nowadays??? A few years ago I would have been chuffed to find a nicker!.... would have to be a Lady Godiva at least to make it worth my while stopping to pick up now 😞 inflation aye 😦
[Post edited 29 Oct 2017 16:13]

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:11 - Oct 29 with 337 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:05 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Good idea! I'd better set the target quite high though 🤔 how about £5,500 😉

Imagine if you walked past Darran and found a £1 in his hair. It would be the ideal scenario for this point in this thread.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:21 - Oct 29 with 324 viewsSwanjaxs

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:11 - Oct 29 by Jackfath

Imagine if you walked past Darran and found a £1 in his hair. It would be the ideal scenario for this point in this thread.

Especially if he was holding a collection box 😂😂

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:22 - Oct 29 with 321 viewsJackfath

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:21 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Especially if he was holding a collection box 😂😂

That would be really weird. Especially if he had two hands on it.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:25 - Oct 29 with 308 viewsmax936

Spotted a pound coin on the floor today.... on 19:05 - Oct 29 by Swanjaxs

Good idea! I'd better set the target quite high though 🤔 how about £5,500 😉

Add another 50p just to be sure.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024