Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Funny/harmless, or offensive/insensitive? 01:45 - Nov 4 with 1806 viewsTummer_from_Texas

www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5042791/amp/Restaurant-s-bathroom-signs-Caitlyn-Bruce-Jenner.html

Sorry, but I'm going with the former.

This place is right by where I work in Allen.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Funny/harmless, or offensive/insensitive? on 02:00 - Nov 4 with 1790 viewsLeonWasGod

People being offended on behalf of other people. You've got to love social media. The Daily Mail is their natural habitat on this side of the pond - every page is bristling with indignation.

Edit - fine by me, but I suppose it's Bruce/Caitlin Jenner that counts. I'd be happy enough if it was me. One door to remember something great achieved in a former life and another to remember something she probably thinks is even greater.
[Post edited 4 Nov 2017 2:03]
Funny/harmless, or offensive/insensitive? on 06:03 - Nov 4 with 1740 viewsishootpeople

The only way I can see it being offensive is if someone drew a massive cock with big hairy balls on the Caitlyn Jenner one in black permanent marker...this would 100% happen in the UK.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024