Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328052 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 11:13 - Aug 30 with 3108 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 14:15 - Aug 29 by Jango

That’s a quote taken from the full fact website which is a very well sourced and highly credible fact checker. Obviously you’re only interested in quotes from random remainers on twitter.

And yes we signed up to the rates we pay and that’s why want out. The likes of Hungary and Latvia who receive far more than they put in are way ahead at the top of table for economic growth while we sit down the bottom and have a country falling apart.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 14:20]

Welcome to Tory Britain (and no I'm not a 'leftie').
The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Aug 30 with 3097 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 14:15 - Aug 29 by Jango

That’s a quote taken from the full fact website which is a very well sourced and highly credible fact checker. Obviously you’re only interested in quotes from random remainers on twitter.

And yes we signed up to the rates we pay and that’s why want out. The likes of Hungary and Latvia who receive far more than they put in are way ahead at the top of table for economic growth while we sit down the bottom and have a country falling apart.
[Post edited 29 Aug 2018 14:20]

Welcome to the real world, baby.

https://www.investopedia.com/terms/l/lawoflargenumbers.asp

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:06 - Aug 30 with 3064 viewspikeypaul

"The real world"

Is that the one that the people of the UK voted to leave the EU.

Yet you lot of pathetic remoaners still can not accept it?

Or was that all made up?

211 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Aug 30 with 3046 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:26 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Welcome to the real world, baby.

I’m fully aware of how the numbers work. The problem is that those countries receive far more from the EU than they put in yet their economy is seen as booming. We receive less than half of what we put in back and our economy is rock bottom. You mugs are quite happy to go along with that and as Full Facts have pointed out, it’s impossible to tell whether our economy is any better off by doing this.
The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Aug 30 with 3030 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Aug 30 by Jango

I’m fully aware of how the numbers work. The problem is that those countries receive far more from the EU than they put in yet their economy is seen as booming. We receive less than half of what we put in back and our economy is rock bottom. You mugs are quite happy to go along with that and as Full Facts have pointed out, it’s impossible to tell whether our economy is any better off by doing this.

You obviously not aware how numbers work.

Already explained to you that payments are based on GDP, not growth.

Should a person on 30K who's received a 15% pay rise pay more tax the following year than a person on 60K who's only received a 5% pay rise?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 13:01]
The Countdown begins. on 14:26 - Aug 30 with 3009 viewsLeonWasGod

Do they receive more? What's the full value of their membership, minus their net contribution to the EU budget, compared to ours? Does their finance sector benefit benefit to the same degree? Trade in goods? Development of individuals through development programmes? Research sector? etc. What's the full benefit of membership, not just the relative membership cost. It's never considered in the Leavers argument.

It's already been pointed out that payments are based on GDP, but also growth obviously isn't solely down to the EU. There's a very strong argument for our low growth being linked to Tory response to the recession, compounded by uncertainty about Brexit. It also doesn't take as much for small gains in the accession countries to develop into large percentage growth rates.

It's nowhere near as binary and simplistic as you're making out.
The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Aug 30 with 3004 viewsShaky

Your confusion is due to a fundamental failure to understand how the single market works.

Off the top of your head, can you name 1 company from Hungary or Latvia?

i am betting the answer is no, because these **emerging** economies simply do not have any strong domestic companies or industries.

When they join the single market, they are inviting foreign companies onto their soil with significantly stronger reputations, capital bases, management sophistication, marketing and brand strength, etc, etc.

As a result their domestic companies will suffer. Inevitably, which is why they are provided with structural aid to help them develop their economies to become more prosperous.

Meanwhile companies from the strongest member countries in the single market will benefit. Like those based in Britain.

But alas the benefit of being able to run riot competitively speaking in all these virgin markets with no competition is not as straight forward to calculate as the gross amount paid in to the EU budget by the UK.

Nor is the concept as easy to grasp for simpletons like Pike. Which is one major reason why we are where we are.

Plus also the failure to understand the law of large numbers which means that Britain as the 6th largest economy on earth is never going to grow as fast as China, India, etc are currently growing. Regardless of whether Dr Fox were ever to sign all the trade deals he no doubt dreams of every night.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Aug 30 with 2957 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Your confusion is due to a fundamental failure to understand how the single market works.

i am betting the answer is no, because these **emerging** economies simply do not have any strong domestic companies or industries.

When they join the single market, they are inviting foreign companies onto their soil with significantly stronger reputations, capital bases, management sophistication, marketing and brand strength, etc, etc.

As a result their domestic companies will suffer. Inevitably, which is why they are provided with structural aid to help them develop their economies to become more prosperous.

Meanwhile companies from the strongest member countries in the single market will benefit. Like those based in Britain.

But alas the benefit of being able to run riot competitively speaking in all these virgin markets with no competition is not as straight forward to calculate as the gross amount paid in to the EU budget by the UK.

Nor is the concept as easy to grasp for simpletons like Pike. Which is one major reason why we are where we are.

Plus also the failure to understand the law of large numbers which means that Britain as the 6th largest economy on earth is never going to grow as fast as China, India, etc are currently growing. Regardless of whether Dr Fox were ever to sign all the trade deals he no doubt dreams of every night.

The size of our growth won't be as large as other countries because it is 6th largest....except we are 5th (by GDP) China is 2nd and India 7th. They both have much bigger growth than us (6.86 and 6.74%) which sort of destroys your point.
China at over 14 trillion is the second biggest economy by a long way, almost 3 times larger than Japan, who are third, India is roughly 100 billion behind us.
Or maybe I don't understand the big numbers, in which case, can you help me out please?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Aug 30 with 2954 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:00 - Aug 30 by Batterseajack

You obviously not aware how numbers work.

Already explained to you that payments are based on GDP, not growth.

Should a person on 30K who's received a 15% pay rise pay more tax the following year than a person on 60K who's only received a 5% pay rise?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2018 13:01]

And if that bloke on £60k a year (U.K.) invested more money into same company than the guy on £30k a year (Hungary) yet he (U.K.) received less than half his investment but the other guy (Hungary) received nearly 700% return on what he put in then the bigger invester would be asking serious questions.
The Countdown begins. on 17:47 - Aug 30 with 2951 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:32 - Aug 30 by Catullus

The size of our growth won't be as large as other countries because it is 6th largest....except we are 5th (by GDP) China is 2nd and India 7th. They both have much bigger growth than us (6.86 and 6.74%) which sort of destroys your point.
China at over 14 trillion is the second biggest economy by a long way, almost 3 times larger than Japan, who are third, India is roughly 100 billion behind us.
Or maybe I don't understand the big numbers, in which case, can you help me out please?

Britain was 5th, but slipped to 6th after the pound collapsed following the Brexit vote.

China and India have significantly larger populations. The only sensible way of considering GDP potential is on a per capita basis, because people drive economic activity.

However, if you look at the world rankings in that way, countries like Lichtenstein, Monaco, and some of the Gulf states are prominent.

And of course although they are prosperous, they are tiny countries and not particularly important, which is why raw GDP numbers are the key determinant of economic power.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Aug 30 with 2948 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 14:39 - Aug 30 by Shaky

So this link you put up sarcastically about the U.K. growth totally contradicts what you’re saying here about China and India.
The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Aug 30 with 2941 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Aug 30 by Jango

And if that bloke on £60k a year (U.K.) invested more money into same company than the guy on £30k a year (Hungary) yet he (U.K.) received less than half his investment but the other guy (Hungary) received nearly 700% return on what he put in then the bigger invester would be asking serious questions.

Jesus Christ Jango! 🤦‍♂️

Going by that logic, the more tax you pay, the more benefits you should receive right?
The Countdown begins. on 18:00 - Aug 30 with 2936 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 17:50 - Aug 30 by Jango

So this link you put up sarcastically about the U.K. growth totally contradicts what you’re saying here about China and India.

See my answer above about GDP per capita and this handy table:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Ranks
-------
UK: #24
China #79
India #122

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Aug 30 with 2934 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:56 - Aug 30 by Batterseajack

Jesus Christ Jango! 🤦‍♂️

Going by that logic, the more tax you pay, the more benefits you should receive right?

Not at all but if I’m paying 40% tax on my £100k a year job and my life is shit and getting worse, then I look across the road see bob who’s scrounging off the system high on life with a new car car and an extension getting built on his house I’m gonna be pissed off.
The Countdown begins. on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 2929 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:02 - Aug 30 by Jango

Not at all but if I’m paying 40% tax on my £100k a year job and my life is shit and getting worse, then I look across the road see bob who’s scrounging off the system high on life with a new car car and an extension getting built on his house I’m gonna be pissed off.

But then you will wake up, and realise that fantasy dream of the guy living it up on welfare came from a Daily Mail article featuring the usual pack of lies.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:06 - Aug 30 with 2929 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 17:47 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Britain was 5th, but slipped to 6th after the pound collapsed following the Brexit vote.

China and India have significantly larger populations. The only sensible way of considering GDP potential is on a per capita basis, because people drive economic activity.

However, if you look at the world rankings in that way, countries like Lichtenstein, Monaco, and some of the Gulf states are prominent.

And of course although they are prosperous, they are tiny countries and not particularly important, which is why raw GDP numbers are the key determinant of economic power.

That's a change in your argument. You used our national GDP, our position in the world rankings as your base though. You can't have it both ways.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Aug 30 with 2921 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 18:06 - Aug 30 by Catullus

That's a change in your argument. You used our national GDP, our position in the world rankings as your base though. You can't have it both ways.

Really?

I can only put forward one aspect of the way to view these things correctly objectively speaking?

If you say so.

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Aug 30 with 2918 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:06 - Aug 30 by Shaky

But then you will wake up, and realise that fantasy dream of the guy living it up on welfare came from a Daily Mail article featuring the usual pack of lies.

My scenario is not a pack of lies from the Daily mail though, but you know that.
The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Aug 30 with 2871 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:13 - Aug 30 by Shaky

Really?

I can only put forward one aspect of the way to view these things correctly objectively speaking?

If you say so.

Maybe if it matched up but GDP per capita is also misleading. What is the cost of living in China and India? What is a good wage? How much is a living wage?India and China both have more billionaires than us yet both have more living in extreme poverty. Going per capita suggests our household income is over 90k when it's not even half that. Per Capita shows how much wealth the majority in this country earn but never see.
You said our growth wouldn't be as big because we had the 6th biggest economy yet bigger economies had bigger growth, that is it in a nurshell.

The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Aug 30 with 2868 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Aug 30 by Catullus

Maybe if it matched up but GDP per capita is also misleading. What is the cost of living in China and India? What is a good wage? How much is a living wage?India and China both have more billionaires than us yet both have more living in extreme poverty. Going per capita suggests our household income is over 90k when it's not even half that. Per Capita shows how much wealth the majority in this country earn but never see.
You said our growth wouldn't be as big because we had the 6th biggest economy yet bigger economies had bigger growth, that is it in a nurshell.

No i simplified the argument for readers like Pike who is too stupid to understand that Japanese companies pulling out of the UK over Brexit is very bad news indeed.

You were able to spot the logical inconsistency in that simplification. Good for you.

That you now reject the entirely reasonable full explanation is a little silly, don't you think?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 05:45 - Aug 31 with 2831 viewspikeypaul

Fecking loving it

Another glorious week closer to the great day

30 weeks AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 08:27 - Aug 31 with 2804 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Aug 30 by Shaky

No i simplified the argument for readers like Pike who is too stupid to understand that Japanese companies pulling out of the UK over Brexit is very bad news indeed.

You were able to spot the logical inconsistency in that simplification. Good for you.

That you now reject the entirely reasonable full explanation is a little silly, don't you think?

No he’s just proved your argument is flawed and so is the EU. We are being held back for the benefit of others.
The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Aug 31 with 2744 viewsShaky

Here is a very interesting sortable table of GDP per capita for different periods I found for selected economies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Of particular interest, note how the steady relative decline of the UK since 1870 at the peak of Victorian power, was reversed during EU membership.

Who would have thought it?

Misology -- It's a bitch

The Countdown begins. on 18:26 - Aug 31 with 2739 viewspikeypaul

Just when you thought the boring pric copy and paste boy has fecked off he returns to be graph boy.

When is the thick fecker going to realise

WE ARE COMING OUT LIKE IT OR NOT

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

210 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 18:57 - Aug 31 with 2734 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Aug 31 by Shaky

Here is a very interesting sortable table of GDP per capita for different periods I found for selected economies:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_regions_by_past_GDP_(PPP)_per_capita

Of particular interest, note how the steady relative decline of the UK since 1870 at the peak of Victorian power, was reversed during EU membership.

Who would have thought it?

Oh stup up you boring tw@t.....another irrelevant post form you that has absolutely no merit to it.
[Post edited 31 Aug 2018 20:32]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024