Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301470 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Sep 8 with 2811 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 20:04 - Sep 8 by Catullus

These people/posters love the EU, can't they see what it's doing? Look at Sweden, the most liberal country in Europe is being driven to the right by the EU. Tommorrow, for the first time since 1917 the social democrats may not be the biggest party and the right wing National Swedish Democrats may become part of the government. The NSD were once considered pro Nazi, fascist and white supremacists.
If Sweden can be driven to this, why do people here still think the EU is so great?

Sweden is a sovereign state. What on earth has it got to do with the EU ? The rest of your post is accurate.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Sep 8 with 2752 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Sep 8 by longlostjack

Sweden is a sovereign state. What on earth has it got to do with the EU ? The rest of your post is accurate.

The right wing are getting very popular on the back of immigration and rising crime, they blame the EU's open borders.
Since 2015 rape has risen with 60% of convicted rapists being born outside the country and 40% having been there less than a year. Violent crime, gang shootings and organised "mass car burnings" have been rising too. Rightly or wrongly the right are blaming immigration and gaining traction, tommorrow will be a big day because SD are saying they'd have a referendum on the EU.
Those figures may not be completely accurate because they came from an SD interview.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Sep 8 with 2742 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Sep 8 by Catullus

The right wing are getting very popular on the back of immigration and rising crime, they blame the EU's open borders.
Since 2015 rape has risen with 60% of convicted rapists being born outside the country and 40% having been there less than a year. Violent crime, gang shootings and organised "mass car burnings" have been rising too. Rightly or wrongly the right are blaming immigration and gaining traction, tommorrow will be a big day because SD are saying they'd have a referendum on the EU.
Those figures may not be completely accurate because they came from an SD interview.

Not sure of those figures either but what is certainly true is that a fair few Swedes have had enough of gun crime etc. and the established parties have ignored them for too long. Ironic really because the economy is doing really well and it has a brilliant welfare state far superior to the UK. I think a lot of Swedes rightly or wrongly see that structure being threatened/ abused. Complicated stuff. As for referendum on membership even the SD are split on that. Can’t see it happening.
[Post edited 8 Sep 2018 22:28]

The Countdown begins. on 01:01 - Sep 9 with 2715 viewspikeypaul

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now guys

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 07:25 - Sep 9 with 2680 viewsBatterseajack

Not even Moggs heckle group the ERG can produce a credible alternative plan for Brexit, because they can’t even agree amongst themselves, and less prepared to make it available for public scrutiny because it no doubt involves massive amount of self harm. You can blame Cameron all you want for holding the red, but he kind of had to and was elected on the basis that he would hold one. But the onus on coming up with a plan lays with those who campaigned for this poontless folly.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 7:31]
The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Sep 9 with 2653 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 07:25 - Sep 9 by Batterseajack

Not even Moggs heckle group the ERG can produce a credible alternative plan for Brexit, because they can’t even agree amongst themselves, and less prepared to make it available for public scrutiny because it no doubt involves massive amount of self harm. You can blame Cameron all you want for holding the red, but he kind of had to and was elected on the basis that he would hold one. But the onus on coming up with a plan lays with those who campaigned for this poontless folly.

[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 7:31]

It's not all I need to know, what newspaper is it? If it's the Guardian or independent it's worth about as much notice as the Daily Mail or Express.

Harking back to previos posts, why is it the attitude amongst too many remainers that everything good we have comes from the EU but that everything bad that happens inevitably is down to the Sovereign state and nothing to do with the EU?
The truth is somewhere in the middle, from my perspective it's that the EU has too much bad to continue in it hence the massive lurch to the right across Europe but why is there this propensity (especially amongst the young) to see the EU through rose tinted glasses?

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 08:49 - Sep 9 with 2653 viewspikeypaul

No deal is coming home and that is what the Brexiters want.

No deal is better than a bad and that’s what’s planned.

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Sep 9 with 2639 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Sep 8 by longlostjack

Not sure of those figures either but what is certainly true is that a fair few Swedes have had enough of gun crime etc. and the established parties have ignored them for too long. Ironic really because the economy is doing really well and it has a brilliant welfare state far superior to the UK. I think a lot of Swedes rightly or wrongly see that structure being threatened/ abused. Complicated stuff. As for referendum on membership even the SD are split on that. Can’t see it happening.

In layman’s terms “Sweden used to be a very safe country to live in, now its becoming a shite hole”.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Sep 9 with 2631 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:53 - Sep 9 by peenemunde

In layman’s terms “Sweden used to be a very safe country to live in, now its becoming a shite hole”.

Nonsense.

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Sep 9 with 2628 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 22:25 - Sep 8 by longlostjack

Swedens welfare state is built on a high tax regime, would the UK stand for high taxes if it meant a world class NHS, a better welfare system and good social care?
The SD may or may not have a referendum, it might just be a threat to make their government and the EU pay attention, maybe negotiate better terms such as stronger immigration controls. It happened in Germany, Merkel had to back down from AfD threats. Whatever the reason, it's worrying that so many millions across Europe have lurched to the right, it's not just the UK that's divided.

The Countdown begins. on 10:09 - Sep 9 with 2622 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Sep 9 by longlostjack

Nonsense.

I think John Haywood had people like you in mind when he first ushered his proverb.
The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Sep 9 with 2597 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Swedens welfare state is built on a high tax regime, would the UK stand for high taxes if it meant a world class NHS, a better welfare system and good social care?
The SD may or may not have a referendum, it might just be a threat to make their government and the EU pay attention, maybe negotiate better terms such as stronger immigration controls. It happened in Germany, Merkel had to back down from AfD threats. Whatever the reason, it's worrying that so many millions across Europe have lurched to the right, it's not just the UK that's divided.

Could you imagine all these leftie remoaners if Theresa came out tomorrow and announced a 3p rise on income tax?

They whinge and cry about anything and everything but are not prepared to pay for anything.

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Sep 9 with 2589 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 08:48 - Sep 9 by Catullus

It's not all I need to know, what newspaper is it? If it's the Guardian or independent it's worth about as much notice as the Daily Mail or Express.

Harking back to previos posts, why is it the attitude amongst too many remainers that everything good we have comes from the EU but that everything bad that happens inevitably is down to the Sovereign state and nothing to do with the EU?
The truth is somewhere in the middle, from my perspective it's that the EU has too much bad to continue in it hence the massive lurch to the right across Europe but why is there this propensity (especially amongst the young) to see the EU through rose tinted glasses?

The times, that famous remained paper, is reporting on it.

Who ever said that everything good is from the EU and everything bad is UK? Making up stuff now. I’ve heard many remoaners on here say that it isn’t perfect. It’s a perfectly ok to criticise the EU but still think it’s bettee to Remain in it, where we get to influence it and have a bigger presence on the global stage.
The Countdown begins. on 10:48 - Sep 9 with 2589 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 10:06 - Sep 9 by Catullus

An interesting question. Taxes would have to be raised no doubt. For years however the mantra has been that taking people out of taxation is good for the economy and hence people’s welfare. Looking at the state of the NHS and social care in the UK the “trickle down theory” clearly hasn’t delivered either. Yes the rise of the populist right is a worry. Another worry is mainstream politicians using populist slogans to further their own agendas. Seehofer in Germany and Boris in the UK come to mind for example.

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Sep 9 with 2582 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Sep 9 by pikeypaul

Could you imagine all these leftie remoaners if Theresa came out tomorrow and announced a 3p rise on income tax?

They whinge and cry about anything and everything but are not prepared to pay for anything.

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

We'll have a field day if it was to pay for drop in tax receipts and increase in borrowing that will arise from Brexit
The Countdown begins. on 11:46 - Sep 9 with 2554 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Sep 9 by pikeypaul

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

If it was guaranteed to go on education, health and social care I would welcome it.

If it was Theresa announcing it, it's pretty much guaranteed very little would go on those things. The Taxpayers alliance would see to that.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:02 - Sep 9 with 2546 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 10:54 - Sep 9 by Batterseajack

We'll have a field day if it was to pay for drop in tax receipts and increase in borrowing that will arise from Brexit

A few pennies on income tax would be a small price to pay to get out of the EU.

However we are coming out even without an increase in it.Happy days.

201 AFLI

SIUYRL

The Countdown begins. on 12:51 - Sep 9 with 2523 viewsKilkennyjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/09/tuc-to-b

People’s vote - TUC in favour in a ‘no deal’ scenario.

Corbyn needs to go.
Keir next up ?

Smash this Tory Brexit .... ✊🏾

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 13:48 - Sep 9 with 2502 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 12:51 - Sep 9 by Kilkennyjack

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/amp.theguardian.com/politics/2018/sep/09/tuc-to-b

Corbyn needs to go.
Keir next up ?

The TUC ffs.......🤣
The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Sep 9 with 2499 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 12:51 - Sep 9 by Kilkennyjack

Corbyn needs to go.
Keir next up ?

What would be a good deal for British workers? The EU won't accept anything they say gives us an advantage, they won't accept anything that breaches their red lines AND they want us to not negotiate with any other country until the minute after we officially leave.
In those circumstances we cannot strike any deal that doesn't mean there will probably be a few years of things being worse.
That's exactly what the EU wants, it's an entirely protectionist approach. In those circumstances "no deal" was always the most likely outcome and all of us, the UK, the EU 27 will be worse off.
Today we will see what Sweden does and some Italian politico has said that the Italians may still leave......the euro or the EU I don't know, I missed most of it.

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Sep 9 with 2481 viewsKilkennyjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:12 - Sep 9 by Catullus

What would be a good deal for British workers? The EU won't accept anything they say gives us an advantage, they won't accept anything that breaches their red lines AND they want us to not negotiate with any other country until the minute after we officially leave.
In those circumstances we cannot strike any deal that doesn't mean there will probably be a few years of things being worse.
That's exactly what the EU wants, it's an entirely protectionist approach. In those circumstances "no deal" was always the most likely outcome and all of us, the UK, the EU 27 will be worse off.
Today we will see what Sweden does and some Italian politico has said that the Italians may still leave......the euro or the EU I don't know, I missed most of it.

How come the likes of Boris and Gove told us it would be the easiest negotiation of all time then ?
Are they grade A stupid, pig ignorant, or liars ?

Whatever people were deliberately and repeatedly mislead.

For the reasons you have highlighted, it was always going to be hard and take a significant amount of time.

Boris is to blame.

Beware of the Risen People

The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Sep 9 with 2465 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 15:20 - Sep 9 by Kilkennyjack

How come the likes of Boris and Gove told us it would be the easiest negotiation of all time then ?
Are they grade A stupid, pig ignorant, or liars ?

Whatever people were deliberately and repeatedly mislead.

For the reasons you have highlighted, it was always going to be hard and take a significant amount of time.

Boris is to blame.

Once more for thje Kilkenny..........both sides lied during the debate. I have been called up for repeatedly saying this but politicians are shite, they lie, they cheat and they steal.
Remain politicians told us there'd be emergency budgets, big tax rises, unemployment would rocket.......get it, they lied!!

Nobody with an ounce of intelligence really thought it would be an easy negotiation. Blame Boris all you like but Gove got one thing dead right, politicians are experts and people have had enough of experts, specially when they are spouting opinions biased in favour of their agenda.
Boris is to blame for many things I have no doubt but most people I've spoken to recognise that his support of brexit was more about political ambition than genuinely supporting leave...and then Gove s.h.a.t all over him!!

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Sep 9 with 2455 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 16:03 - Sep 9 by Catullus

Once more for thje Kilkenny..........both sides lied during the debate. I have been called up for repeatedly saying this but politicians are shite, they lie, they cheat and they steal.
Remain politicians told us there'd be emergency budgets, big tax rises, unemployment would rocket.......get it, they lied!!

Nobody with an ounce of intelligence really thought it would be an easy negotiation. Blame Boris all you like but Gove got one thing dead right, politicians are experts and people have had enough of experts, specially when they are spouting opinions biased in favour of their agenda.
Boris is to blame for many things I have no doubt but most people I've spoken to recognise that his support of brexit was more about political ambition than genuinely supporting leave...and then Gove s.h.a.t all over him!!

."both sides lied during the debate. "

An argument that is legally and morally bankrupt. it makes the result less valid, not more. Try driving at 100mph down the motorway and then using the defence "but I saw somebody else driving just as fast, your honour"

"but politicians are shite, they lie, they cheat and they steal.",

-yes that is all true, that's why we get repeated opportunities to change our mind and vote them out, when they fail to deliver on manifesto promises and are caught cheating and lying.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Sep 9 with 2419 viewsmajorraglan

I didn’t realise Boris Johnson was sacked as a shadow minister in 2004 for lying over an affair......the shallow world of politics!
The Countdown begins. on 18:36 - Sep 9 with 2402 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Sep 9 by majorraglan

I didn’t realise Boris Johnson was sacked as a shadow minister in 2004 for lying over an affair......the shallow world of politics!

I think the pertinent question is why the hell are there so many women shagging Boris Johnson?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024