Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301412 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Sep 9 with 3233 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Sep 9 by sherpajacob

."both sides lied during the debate. "

An argument that is legally and morally bankrupt. it makes the result less valid, not more. Try driving at 100mph down the motorway and then using the defence "but I saw somebody else driving just as fast, your honour"

"but politicians are shite, they lie, they cheat and they steal.",

-yes that is all true, that's why we get repeated opportunities to change our mind and vote them out, when they fail to deliver on manifesto promises and are caught cheating and lying.

The U.K’s whole membership to the eu is based on a huge lie.
We joined the EEC not the eu.
The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Sep 9 with 3213 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:42 - Sep 9 by peenemunde

The U.K’s whole membership to the eu is based on a huge lie.
We joined the EEC not the eu.

How old were you at the time? You’re sounding like a very old man.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 19:48]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Sep 9 with 3187 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Sep 9 by longlostjack

How old were you at the time? You’re sounding like a very old man.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 19:48]

I’m a lot younger than you grandad 👴
The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Sep 9 with 3170 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Sep 9 by peenemunde

I’m a lot younger than you grandad 👴

😂 Your obsession with age is hilarious. Going bald Peens?

The Countdown begins. on 21:45 - Sep 9 with 3128 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 22:01 - Sep 8 by Catullus

The right wing are getting very popular on the back of immigration and rising crime, they blame the EU's open borders.
Since 2015 rape has risen with 60% of convicted rapists being born outside the country and 40% having been there less than a year. Violent crime, gang shootings and organised "mass car burnings" have been rising too. Rightly or wrongly the right are blaming immigration and gaining traction, tommorrow will be a big day because SD are saying they'd have a referendum on the EU.
Those figures may not be completely accurate because they came from an SD interview.

Fortunately, though they increased their vote, the Swedish Democrats did nowhere near as well as predicted. Looks like they’ll end up with 17.8 % of the vote, well behind the Social Democrats (who registered their worst ever result) and even behind the Moderaterna ( moderate Conservatives) who they were expected to overtake. Swedish media still talking about right / left blocks but that thinking will have to change to form a government. Reckon the current prime minister could be a gonner following negotiations to form a government.

Edit: Looks like the left of centre block will just be the biggest and form the Govt and might not need to do any deals.
[Post edited 9 Sep 2018 21:53]

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Sep 10 with 3045 viewsBatterseajack

Whats the EU ever done for us???

Type your post code in here.

https://www.myeu.uk
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 9:18]
The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 10 with 3042 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 16:25 - Sep 9 by sherpajacob

."both sides lied during the debate. "

An argument that is legally and morally bankrupt. it makes the result less valid, not more. Try driving at 100mph down the motorway and then using the defence "but I saw somebody else driving just as fast, your honour"

"but politicians are shite, they lie, they cheat and they steal.",

-yes that is all true, that's why we get repeated opportunities to change our mind and vote them out, when they fail to deliver on manifesto promises and are caught cheating and lying.

How is saying both sides lied legally and morally bankrupt? It's a stark staring fact that both sides said things that weren't true.
How does it make the result less valid? Both sides had the same issue.

Now the last part is the interesting bit, and it's kind of the point to many leavers.

"yes that is all true, that's why we get repeated opportunities to change our mind and vote them out, when they fail to deliver on manifesto promises and are caught cheating and lying"
Now tell me, when did you ever get a vote on the EU commission, on any of the Presidents? When did you ever get to nominate or second them or to argue against them?
Politicians choosing which politicians are put into the top positions is not democracy and the democratic deficit is only increased when people like Martin Selmayr are shoehorned into high end jobs in acts of utter nepotism.
If any of the commission or the presidents were actually elected representatives it would be different but right now the European parliament is merely a nodding dog saying yes to people the people of Europe had no choice in .

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 09:37 - Sep 10 with 3024 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 09:22 - Sep 10 by Catullus

How is saying both sides lied legally and morally bankrupt? It's a stark staring fact that both sides said things that weren't true.
How does it make the result less valid? Both sides had the same issue.

Now the last part is the interesting bit, and it's kind of the point to many leavers.

"yes that is all true, that's why we get repeated opportunities to change our mind and vote them out, when they fail to deliver on manifesto promises and are caught cheating and lying"
Now tell me, when did you ever get a vote on the EU commission, on any of the Presidents? When did you ever get to nominate or second them or to argue against them?
Politicians choosing which politicians are put into the top positions is not democracy and the democratic deficit is only increased when people like Martin Selmayr are shoehorned into high end jobs in acts of utter nepotism.
If any of the commission or the presidents were actually elected representatives it would be different but right now the European parliament is merely a nodding dog saying yes to people the people of Europe had no choice in .

I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you!

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 10 with 3020 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 09:18 - Sep 10 by Batterseajack

Whats the EU ever done for us???

Type your post code in here.

https://www.myeu.uk
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 9:18]

Paid for with our own money. Imagine what else could have been done with £8b we don’t get back.

You make it sound like we should be grateful that the EU spends £4b if the £16b we give on projects in this country. Wake up ffs.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 9:58]
The Countdown begins. on 10:12 - Sep 10 with 3002 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 10 by Jango

Paid for with our own money. Imagine what else could have been done with £8b we don’t get back.

You make it sound like we should be grateful that the EU spends £4b if the £16b we give on projects in this country. Wake up ffs.

That money we sent to the EU will now been ring fenced for the NHS, to 'deliver' that promise on the side of the bus. But then the UKs borrowing will also be increased no matter which Brexit scenario we end up with, so where will the money invested into these types of
projects come from? A Boris Johnson lead Tory Government?
The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Sep 10 with 2997 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 09:56 - Sep 10 by Jango

Take a llok around SOuth Wales and especiallthe valleys at how many EU funded projects have taken place.

COmpare that with investment from the UK (London) governments prior to us being memebrs of the Coomon Market/EU.

Do you honestly believe that equal monies will be spent away from the SOuth East of England post Brexit?

Are you aware also how many Welsh busineeses have benfeited form EU funded grants awarded by the WAG or its predeccsor? Will these still be available post Brexit?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 10:30 - Sep 10 with 2991 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Sep 10 by vetchonian

Take a llok around SOuth Wales and especiallthe valleys at how many EU funded projects have taken place.

COmpare that with investment from the UK (London) governments prior to us being memebrs of the Coomon Market/EU.

Do you honestly believe that equal monies will be spent away from the SOuth East of England post Brexit?

Are you aware also how many Welsh busineeses have benfeited form EU funded grants awarded by the WAG or its predeccsor? Will these still be available post Brexit?

I could be wrong, but i haven't heard any of the European development funds being replicated by our Government yet.
The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Sep 10 with 2990 viewspikeypaul

200 AFLI

SIUYRL

Not long now guys

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 10:46 - Sep 10 with 2979 viewspeenemunde

The Countdown begins. on 20:11 - Sep 9 by longlostjack

😂 Your obsession with age is hilarious. Going bald Peens?

Well don’t many remoaners believe that old people shouldn’t have a vote.
The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Sep 10 with 2963 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 10:20 - Sep 10 by vetchonian

You do realise that Wales get an EU budget through WEFO. This meaning that it has to be spent in wales. The British Governemebt know this. You may wanna give credit to some random in the EU donating this money through generosity but in reality it’s our money that government know will be spent in Wales.

As it stands we have £2.9b budget to be spent by 2023! That’s roughly £600m a year on average the EU HAVE! to spend in Wales. When we leave we are saving £16b minus the rebate which leaves roughly £12b. That’s £60b by 2023 meaning the U.K. would have commit less than 5% of the money not going to EU, to Wales in order for us to be getting a similar slice of the cake as we do now.

This obsession that EU is Wales saviour is quite cringeworthy.
The Countdown begins. on 10:59 - Sep 10 with 2963 viewsBatterseajack

Remember when Leavers used to argue that a Norway type deal was what we should be looking for and Remainers who said this wasn't as good as what we currently have were project fear.

Wouldn't it be terrible if we were really like Norway and Switzerland? Really? They're rich. They're happy. They're self-governing
Nigel Farage, Ukip leader

The Norwegian option, the EEA option, I think that it might be initally attractive for some business people
Matthew Elliot, Vote Leave chief executive

Increasingly, the Norway option looks the best for the UK
Arron Banks, Leave.EU founder
The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Sep 10 with 2954 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Sep 10 by Jango

You do realise that Wales get an EU budget through WEFO. This meaning that it has to be spent in wales. The British Governemebt know this. You may wanna give credit to some random in the EU donating this money through generosity but in reality it’s our money that government know will be spent in Wales.

As it stands we have £2.9b budget to be spent by 2023! That’s roughly £600m a year on average the EU HAVE! to spend in Wales. When we leave we are saving £16b minus the rebate which leaves roughly £12b. That’s £60b by 2023 meaning the U.K. would have commit less than 5% of the money not going to EU, to Wales in order for us to be getting a similar slice of the cake as we do now.

Again, the Government has now pledged that money previously sent to the EU to the NHS. But on top of that we will have increased borrow folloing our departure. So where will the money come from to fund these types of development projects?

Seems the options to me are;
- Even more increased borrowing
- Increase taxes
- Cancel funding to these types of projects
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 11:12]
The Countdown begins. on 12:43 - Sep 10 with 2909 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 11:12 - Sep 10 by Batterseajack

Again, the Government has now pledged that money previously sent to the EU to the NHS. But on top of that we will have increased borrow folloing our departure. So where will the money come from to fund these types of development projects?

Seems the options to me are;
- Even more increased borrowing
- Increase taxes
- Cancel funding to these types of projects
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 11:12]

Why have they pledged that? Because it was on that bus?
The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Sep 10 with 2908 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 10:58 - Sep 10 by Jango

It's a shameful indictment of the UK government that Wales even qualifies for EU regional development funding. I admire your confidence that we'll be better funded, but there's no evidence to suggest we will be. You could argue the withdrawal of support for rail electrification and lagoon highlights London's priorities.

It'll be very interesting to see how Cardiff react to Brexit, as previously they could use the EU funding as a get out clause for supporting other parts of Wales in the same way you're making a case for London. Again, I'm not holding my breath on that one either. Leopards rarely change their spots and I suspect they'll be pleading poverty more than ever after we leave (whilst still announcing new developments for Cardiff).

There's no obsession - just people wanting to know what the plan is for replacing the support we currently receive. The onus is on Leave to show how we will better off.
The Countdown begins. on 13:59 - Sep 10 with 2880 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

It's a shameful indictment of the UK government that Wales even qualifies for EU regional development funding. I admire your confidence that we'll be better funded, but there's no evidence to suggest we will be. You could argue the withdrawal of support for rail electrification and lagoon highlights London's priorities.

It'll be very interesting to see how Cardiff react to Brexit, as previously they could use the EU funding as a get out clause for supporting other parts of Wales in the same way you're making a case for London. Again, I'm not holding my breath on that one either. Leopards rarely change their spots and I suspect they'll be pleading poverty more than ever after we leave (whilst still announcing new developments for Cardiff).

There's no obsession - just people wanting to know what the plan is for replacing the support we currently receive. The onus is on Leave to show how we will better off.

We'll have Alun Cairns fighting our corner in Westminster.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Sep 10 with 2836 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:36 - Sep 9 by Highjack

I think the pertinent question is why the hell are there so many women shagging Boris Johnson?

Doesn’t anybody have an answer to this? Because I’m stumped.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 15:52 - Sep 10 with 2827 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:44 - Sep 10 by LeonWasGod

It wouldn’t really be asking an awful lot for us to get the funding once out if the EU though would it. Wales currently gets roughly £600m a year through EU grants but that’s less than 5% of what the U.K. puts in Net. That’s only 0.1% of U.K. government spending. It would make absolutely no sense for the government to stop this funding and if anything will get better.
[Post edited 10 Sep 2018 15:54]
The Countdown begins. on 16:17 - Sep 10 with 2815 viewsvetchonian

The Countdown begins. on 15:52 - Sep 10 by Jango

It wouldn’t really be asking an awful lot for us to get the funding once out if the EU though would it. Wales currently gets roughly £600m a year through EU grants but that’s less than 5% of what the U.K. puts in Net. That’s only 0.1% of U.K. government spending. It would make absolutely no sense for the government to stop this funding and if anything will get better.

So why didnt governments do this before. Do you remember how the South Wales valleys looked in the 1960s and in those days there was employment with the mines and some factories...

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 16:33 - Sep 10 with 2799 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:52 - Sep 10 by Jango

Well, we'll find out soon enough I suppose. I don't expect Wales to to get a sudden influx of investment based on what's happened in the past. And you're also assuming that Brexit will be a success and generate a surplus of treasury cash, despite most predictions expecting it to cost more. But we'll see.
The Countdown begins. on 16:34 - Sep 10 with 2797 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 15:27 - Sep 10 by Highjack

Doesn’t anybody have an answer to this? Because I’m stumped.

Unbelievable innit. Quite why his missus stayed with him as long as she did is a mystery.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024