Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328851 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Nov 12 with 2623 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 12:42 - Nov 12 by Batterseajack

You have a weird definition of democracy where the government shouldn't ever be challenged or be held to account, 48% of voters suddenly become 0% and that they shouldn't use democratic means to get their voices heard.

The tyranny of the majority. This is the very definition of that term.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Nov 12 with 2618 viewspikeypaul

Calm down guys, I think we can all agree that it’s important for the will of the people and democracy to be served.
I know some remoaner losers are still finding it hard to accept defeat but after the no deal Brexit is delivered you can then get on with your life’s.

138 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Nov 12 with 2608 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Nov 12 by pikeypaul

Calm down guys, I think we can all agree that it’s important for the will of the people and democracy to be served.
I know some remoaner losers are still finding it hard to accept defeat but after the no deal Brexit is delivered you can then get on with your life’s.

138 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME.

My life’s what?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:07 - Nov 12 with 2595 viewspikeypaul

My mistake it’s not 138 so even closer to the great day.

137 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME.

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Nov 12 with 2579 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Nov 12 by pikeypaul

138 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME.

For some of us our careers and lives are intrinsically linked to our continued membership of the EU. So whilst that’s probably an easy throwaway comment for you to make (I’m assuming no reliance or close links to other EU countries), this whole thing actually matters to some of us.
The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 12 with 2566 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:21 - Nov 12 by LeonWasGod

For some of us our careers and lives are intrinsically linked to our continued membership of the EU. So whilst that’s probably an easy throwaway comment for you to make (I’m assuming no reliance or close links to other EU countries), this whole thing actually matters to some of us.

A very good point which has been pretty much overlooked by the media. UK citizens living/ working/retiring in Europe, EU nationals working/living in the U.K. will all be negatively affected by Brexit, let alone those jobs more directly impacted. Sheer madness.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 19:40]

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Nov 12 with 2526 viewsmajorraglan

It’s a mess.

We are told that the US are interested in doing a trade deal but that is far from a given and there is no way we can rely on Mr Trump to deliver one as he is his own man and does what he wants as he pleases. He is putting “America First” which means we are second! I don think we should trust any of these politicians, most are self serving and deceitful.
The Countdown begins. on 07:24 - Nov 13 with 2465 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 12 by longlostjack

A very good point which has been pretty much overlooked by the media. UK citizens living/ working/retiring in Europe, EU nationals working/living in the U.K. will all be negatively affected by Brexit, let alone those jobs more directly impacted. Sheer madness.
[Post edited 12 Nov 2018 19:40]

Hahaha “overlooked by the UK media”

You obviously have not watched the BBC with it’s daily project fear BS for the last two years have you? The sooner that the biased tax payer properganda organisation is brought down the better.

And you could not have read the Guardian, Mirror, Financial Times,Observer,Metro, Independant,etc,etc for that matter with their constant BS

136 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME AND I AM FECKING LOVIN IT

Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 08:10 - Nov 13 with 2455 viewswestside

THe Irish think Brexiteers are ignorant

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-historians-will-not-believe-sh
The Countdown begins. on 08:28 - Nov 13 with 2445 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 07:24 - Nov 13 by pikeypaul

Hahaha “overlooked by the UK media”

You obviously have not watched the BBC with it’s daily project fear BS for the last two years have you? The sooner that the biased tax payer properganda organisation is brought down the better.

And you could not have read the Guardian, Mirror, Financial Times,Observer,Metro, Independant,etc,etc for that matter with their constant BS

136 AFLI

SUCK IT UP YOU REMOANER LOSERS

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME AND I AM FECKING LOVIN IT

Uparrowed because I’m still chuckling at “properganda”.

Perhaps you should have a “properganda” at “The Independant” (sic).

Keep on reinforcing the thick Brexiter stereotype, Pikey. Excellent work, dolt.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 8:32]
The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Nov 13 with 2420 viewspikeypaul

Starting to accept democracy now are we?

It’s happening sunshine get used to it.and just throwing insults since you have nothing else makes us all realise how pathetic you remoaners are.

Nice to hear the BBC with another radio 5 BS project broadcast on at present,what’s that 5 or 6 in the last week?

Anyway

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME AND I AM FECKING LOVIN IT.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 9:20]

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Nov 13 with 2415 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 08:10 - Nov 13 by westside

THe Irish think Brexiteers are ignorant

https://www.irishtimes.com/opinion/fintan-o-toole-historians-will-not-believe-sh

They're not wrong, but it's worth pointing out that they're talking about the MPs that are embarrassing themselves over this and not the voters.
The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Nov 13 with 2406 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 09:15 - Nov 13 by pikeypaul

Starting to accept democracy now are we?

It’s happening sunshine get used to it.and just throwing insults since you have nothing else makes us all realise how pathetic you remoaners are.

Nice to hear the BBC with another radio 5 BS project broadcast on at present,what’s that 5 or 6 in the last week?

Anyway

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME AND I AM FECKING LOVIN IT.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 9:20]

Yep - let's have more democracy.

I sense a countdown to the second referendum where we can vote against this abject fùckwittery.
The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Nov 13 with 2374 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 09:35 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

Yep - let's have more democracy.

I sense a countdown to the second referendum where we can vote against this abject fùckwittery.

Yep. Looks increasingly likely that Parliament will take back control. Suck it up Brextremists.

The Countdown begins. on 11:42 - Nov 13 with 2358 viewsShaky

The Countdown begins. on 21:44 - Nov 12 by majorraglan

It’s a mess.

We are told that the US are interested in doing a trade deal but that is far from a given and there is no way we can rely on Mr Trump to deliver one as he is his own man and does what he wants as he pleases. He is putting “America First” which means we are second! I don think we should trust any of these politicians, most are self serving and deceitful.

Only ‘preliminary’ analysis done on post-Brexit US trade deal
Trade department turns down information request saying research is not complete
By Jim Pickard in London

FT, 12 November 2018

Britain’s Department for International Trade has admitted that it has only carried out “preliminary” modelling into a potential US-UK post-brexit trade deal – and has refused to make the information public.

Liam Fox, trade secretary, claimed in July last year that DiT analysis suggested that bilateral US-UK trade could rise by £40bn a year by 2030 in real terms “if we’re able to remove the barriers to trade that we have”.

But the ministry has turned down a freedom of information request to publish its economic modelling into the possible deal, saying it is exempt from disclosure.

It said that “premature” release of the analysis would be detrimental to the progress of future post-Brexit trade discussions. “There is limited public benefit in releasing analysis that is not complete,” it told Unearthed, an investigative journalism project at Greenpeace, which made the FOI request.

According to one official the £40bn figure is understood to involve “basic” analysis which did not take into account any specific issues around the US market such as the difficulty of removing all non-tariff barriers.

The preliminary analysis suggested that an FTA would boost bilateral trade by about £40bn by 2030 compared to having no FTA, a spokesman said. But he conceded that trade between the two countries would probably grow in either scenario. Trade between the two countries was £183bn in 2017.

“The secretary of state is not driven by economic logic but by ideological dogma,” said Barry Gardiner, shadow trade secretary. “This is why he refuses to publish any official analysis done by the Department.”

The department said it would release a more comprehensive piece of analysis on trade next year, after the UK has left the EU.
The ability to freely negotiate trade deals with the US and other major economies has been central to arguments that the UK would be better off if it left the European customs union after Brexit.

In a speech this year Mr Fox argued that remaining in a customs union with the EU would not be worth the UK losing the opportunity to freely negotiate its own trade deals.

Boris Johnson, the Brexit-supporting former foreign secretary, said last summer that the “massive opportunity” of a US trade deal would only be possible if Britain escaped the “lunar pull of Brussels”.

But the government’s internal analysis, published in March by the Brexit committee, was lukewarm. “The modelled US deal . . . (could) provide a benefit to UK GDP of 0.2 per cent in the long term, within a range of 0.1 to 0.3 per cent,” it said.

The analysis also predicted Brexit would cause a hit of between 1 per cent and 12 per cent of GDP to the British economy compared to the status quo – even if it achieved a free trade agreement with the EU.

Greenpeace earlier this year recorded Mark Littlewood, director-general of the Institute for Economic Affairs, claiming Mr Fox had requested the IEA to produce an assessment of the economic benefits of a US-UK trade deal – bypassing his own officials.

“I went to see Fox a few weeks ago . . . he actually said: ‘look there are five things that my department hasn’t researched and I bloody well need somebody to come up with the answers here because I think it will show great opportunities you know,’” claimed Mr Littlewood. “’Nobody’s yet shown how much a US-UK free trade deal could add to GDP, could you guys go and work that out?’”

DiT records show that the minister did meet Mr Littlewood in February this year. But the ministry said it had not commissioned the IEA to do any work on the impact of free trade agreements.

The IEA said that it was asked by “policymakers of all kinds” for “thoughts and advice” on relevant subject areas. “Whether the policymakers in question take up our ideas is down to them,” it said.

Mr Fox has carried out four public consultations into free trade agreements with the US, Australia and New Zealand – as well as the potential accession to the Trans-Pacific Partnership, which closed last month.

“We are committed to an inclusive and transparent approach to trade negotiations and are currently analysing responses to our consultation, which many businesses, interest groups and members of the public took part in,” a DIT spokesman said. “As previously set out, the government will publish its approach to new Free Trade Agreements before negotiations begin.”

https://www.ft.com/content/e54ea822-e441-11e8-8e70-5e22a430c1ad

Misology -- It's a bitch
Poll: Greatest PS Troll Hunter of all time

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Nov 13 with 2349 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 08:28 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

Uparrowed because I’m still chuckling at “properganda”.

Perhaps you should have a “properganda” at “The Independant” (sic).

Keep on reinforcing the thick Brexiter stereotype, Pikey. Excellent work, dolt.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 8:32]

You do realise chuckling at your screen because someone you don’t know has made a spelling mistake makes you an incredibly sad and boring individual. It got boring years ago.

Hopefully I’ve made a mistake somewhere to keep you entertained for the next few hours.
The Countdown begins. on 12:24 - Nov 13 with 2339 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Nov 13 by Jango

You do realise chuckling at your screen because someone you don’t know has made a spelling mistake makes you an incredibly sad and boring individual. It got boring years ago.

Hopefully I’ve made a mistake somewhere to keep you entertained for the next few hours.

Let the sad feck laugh.

We all know we would have won come March

136 AFLI
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 12:25]

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Nov 13 with 2333 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 12:00 - Nov 13 by Jango

Fûck me - the other half of the Brains' Trust has come to Pikey's rescue.
The Countdown begins. on 13:21 - Nov 13 with 2308 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 12:39 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

Fûck me - the other half of the Brains' Trust has come to Pikey's rescue.

I’m trying to come to your rescue and save from your sad existence. You need to get a life. Untie the misses and get out more.
The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Nov 13 with 2293 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:21 - Nov 13 by Jango

I’m trying to come to your rescue and save from your sad existence. You need to get a life. Untie the misses and get out more.

The “misses”? 😂😂😂

Stop digging, you fûcking simpleton.
The Countdown begins. on 14:00 - Nov 13 with 2285 viewskrunchykarrot

The Countdown begins. on 10:35 - Nov 12 by WarwickHunt

Anyone who thought it would be "plain and simple" is a fücking imbecile.

So people who voted leave and who wanted out on WTO rules are imbeciles in your opinion?
The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Nov 13 with 2280 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 13:45 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

The “misses”? 😂😂😂

Stop digging, you fûcking simpleton.

I take it back, there’s no way you’ve got one.
The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Nov 13 with 2256 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 14:00 - Nov 13 by krunchykarrot

So people who voted leave and who wanted out on WTO rules are imbeciles in your opinion?

Anyone that disagrees with him or any remoaner is an imbecile in their opinion .

Insults are all the losers have now they are slowly coming around to accepting they have lost and we are coming out on the great day in March.

It’s a great feeling knowing how much they are hurting in the knowledge all their project fear BS for the last two years has been a waste of time and totally futile.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

The Countdown begins. on 15:41 - Nov 13 with 2252 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 14:00 - Nov 13 by krunchykarrot

I'd say yes for people who wanted out on WTO rules.

Can't think of any country that operates solely on WTO rules.
The Countdown begins. on 15:47 - Nov 13 with 2245 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 09:24 - Nov 13 by LeonWasGod

They're not wrong, but it's worth pointing out that they're talking about the MPs that are embarrassing themselves over this and not the voters.

I thought so too until I read this.

And then there’s pig ignorance — the genuine hallmarked, unadulterated, slack-jawed, open-mouthed, village idiot variety

He's on about Pikey.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024