Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343881 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 15:52 - Nov 13 with 1972 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 14:00 - Nov 13 by krunchykarrot

So people who voted leave and who wanted out on WTO rules are imbeciles in your opinion?

I'd love to know the percentage of leave voters who had even heard of the WTO rules in 2016 ! Pikey, Jango and yourself had no doubt studied them diligently before voting though.

PMSL
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 15:52]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 16:15 - Nov 13 with 1958 viewspikeypaul

And you lot of loser remoaners had studied the Irish backstop?

PMSL

We all voted on the information provided and agreed to respect the result remember the remain campaign saying it was a once in a generation vote.

Anyway it’s all irrelevant we are coming out and the will of the people and democracy will be served.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 16:40 - Nov 13 with 1940 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 14:08 - Nov 13 by Jango

I take it back, there’s no way you’ve got one.

I don’t have a “misses”. What is it exactly?
The Countdown begins. on 17:15 - Nov 13 with 1903 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 16:40 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

I don’t have a “misses”. What is it exactly?

You don’t have a personality either
The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Nov 13 with 1894 viewsHighjack

Looks like Merkel and Macron have committed to an E.U. army that the remain campaign said definitely wouldn’t happen.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:31 - Nov 13 with 1881 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 15:52 - Nov 13 by longlostjack

I'd love to know the percentage of leave voters who had even heard of the WTO rules in 2016 ! Pikey, Jango and yourself had no doubt studied them diligently before voting though.

PMSL
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 15:52]

They probably thought it was two falls and a submission or a knockout.
The Countdown begins. on 17:33 - Nov 13 with 1878 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 17:31 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

They probably thought it was two falls and a submission or a knockout.

WTO rules govern the length of their skirts and how loudly they are allowed to grunt whilst serving.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 17:42 - Nov 13 with 1870 viewskrunchykarrot

The Countdown begins. on 15:34 - Nov 13 by pikeypaul

Anyone that disagrees with him or any remoaner is an imbecile in their opinion .

Insults are all the losers have now they are slowly coming around to accepting they have lost and we are coming out on the great day in March.

It’s a great feeling knowing how much they are hurting in the knowledge all their project fear BS for the last two years has been a waste of time and totally futile.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

What i cant get over is the fact that if we leave under WTO rules we are all doomed. I accept that there will be a calibration period and we might be better or worse off until the major companies start chucking their weight about like BMW Siemens Bayer etc. The remoaners on here are so negative and are desperate that they are ignoring all facts.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 17:52 - Nov 13 with 1862 viewsjohnlangy

It looks as if good old Theresa has agreed a wording for a UK wide backstop.

So we'll be, effectively, staying in the EU for at least two years, hopefully longer
The Countdown begins. on 17:53 - Nov 13 with 1861 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:23 - Nov 13 by Highjack

Looks like Merkel and Macron have committed to an E.U. army that the remain campaign said definitely wouldn’t happen.

Didn’t mean to down arrow sorry
The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Nov 13 with 1857 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 17:52 - Nov 13 by johnlangy

It looks as if good old Theresa has agreed a wording for a UK wide backstop.

So we'll be, effectively, staying in the EU for at least two years, hopefully longer

Here’s where it starts to get really interesting. BoJo and ReMo have seen the leaked draft and they aren’t happy bunnies.
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 18:10]
The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Nov 13 with 1844 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:01 - Nov 13 by WarwickHunt

Here’s where it starts to get really interesting. BoJo and ReMo have seen the leaked draft and they aren’t happy bunnies.
🇪🇺🇪🇺🇪🇺
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 18:10]

Keir Starmer has already said Labour will vote against, before even seeing it. As I've said elsewhere, there is no deal that can pass Labours tests, the only thing that can is cancelling brexit and Corbyn has said brexit will happen so who the F knows?

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Nov 13 with 1842 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 18:19 - Nov 13 by Catullus

Keir Starmer has already said Labour will vote against, before even seeing it. As I've said elsewhere, there is no deal that can pass Labours tests, the only thing that can is cancelling brexit and Corbyn has said brexit will happen so who the F knows?

Well I saw him on the news just now and he didn’t say that at all

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 13 with 1826 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Nov 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Really, he said if the deal doesn't pass Labours tests they will vote against it and we already know no deal can pass all 6 tests.
Check out the link, look at the second test, there is no deal that can pass that test. The EU have said as much several times, no third country can have the same benefits as a full member. Or do you see it differently?

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/labour-six-tests-brexit-full-list-sir-keir-starm

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Nov 13 with 1820 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Nov 13 by longlostjack

Yep. Looks increasingly likely that Parliament will take back control. Suck it up Brextremists.

That would be our sovereign parliament, which is sovereign and has always been sovereign throughout our membership of the EU.

Why did some people vote leave?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Nov 13 with 1814 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 18:24 - Nov 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

We all know labour will never vote for any deal since it’s their only way of trying to get an early GE.

You really are stupid if you can not see that but hey party before the country you hate for you lot of lefties isn’t it.

The fact is we all know the deal won’t be voted in and no deal is going to come about.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Nov 13 with 1811 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Nov 13 by Catullus

Really, he said if the deal doesn't pass Labours tests they will vote against it and we already know no deal can pass all 6 tests.
Check out the link, look at the second test, there is no deal that can pass that test. The EU have said as much several times, no third country can have the same benefits as a full member. Or do you see it differently?

https://inews.co.uk/news/brexit/labour-six-tests-brexit-full-list-sir-keir-starm

Well there you are then he didn’t say what you said

He just said we’ll wait and see .

The Countdown begins. on 18:50 - Nov 13 with 1809 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Nov 13 by pikeypaul

We all know labour will never vote for any deal since it’s their only way of trying to get an early GE.

You really are stupid if you can not see that but hey party before the country you hate for you lot of lefties isn’t it.

The fact is we all know the deal won’t be voted in and no deal is going to come about.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME

What’s with the insults Pixeypaul?

I’ve said many times in the past to get on with it.

It’s not my fault “they don’t know what they are doing “

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Nov 13 with 1807 viewspikeypaul

I apologise.

Do you honestly think Labour would vote for any realistic deal put forward by May and the EU?

Let’s be honest Steptoe has always been a Brexiteer but has kept his mouth shut trying to kid the thick remoaners he’s on their side.

Personally I am happy since the remoaner May is not delivering democracy and what the people voted for and I am very happy coming out with the inevitable no deal.

136 AFLI

SIUYRL

NO DEAL IS COMING HOME
[Post edited 13 Nov 2018 18:58]

The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Nov 13 with 1801 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:48 - Nov 13 by oh_tommy_tommy

Well there you are then he didn’t say what you said

He just said we’ll wait and see .

Not really, it's a given that Starmer will vote against, partly because any deal will fail his tests and partly because he's an ardent remainer.
It's been obvious for ages that Labour are using this to try and bring about a GE. They've been hoping for a Tory rebellion. Bojo and the others will vote against it because they say it goes against democracy.

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Nov 13 with 1793 viewsCatullus

The Countdown begins. on 18:43 - Nov 13 by sherpajacob

That would be our sovereign parliament, which is sovereign and has always been sovereign throughout our membership of the EU.

Why did some people vote leave?

No parliament is truly sovereign if it has to obey any rules or laws set by any outside organisation, especially when it cannot negotiate those rules and get them changed. That second bit is what Bojo is claiming in his latest tirade.
Without seeing the deal none of us can know for sure but I reckon Labour, Bojo (and that crowd) along with the DUP will vote it down. Then it'll be a people's vote or possibly no deal!

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Nov 13 with 1793 viewsBatterseajack

So have we just surrendered sovereignty that we supposedly never had?
The Countdown begins. on 19:29 - Nov 13 with 1776 viewslonglostjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Nov 13 by Batterseajack

So have we just surrendered sovereignty that we supposedly never had?

Exactly! You really couldn’t make it up!

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 13 with 1772 viewsJango

Who’s gonna be the first to resign in the next 24 hours then?
The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Nov 13 with 1762 viewsGowerjack

The Countdown begins. on 19:31 - Nov 13 by Jango

Who’s gonna be the first to resign in the next 24 hours then?

The transfer windows not open mate.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024