Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301111 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Dec 19 with 1781 viewsswanjackal

Now I am not a fan of Corbyn in the slightest, but whether it's "people" or "woman", I don't really see the issue here. It's odd that the actual slur of being called "stupid" is overlooked in another bout of outrage olympics. Also, for me, surely "people" would be worse than "woman" as it targets more than one person,

I'm assuming May "identifies" as a woman, and her recent performance has definitely raised questions about her cognition.

Be interesting to see, if he did say "woman", how Abbott reacts after her recent call for tightening of rules on "misogyny" on some platforms.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Dec 19 with 1775 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 17:03 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

Dame Evelyn Glennie was on Radio 2 this afternoon and said he said stupid woman.

Given she’s the most astonishing lip reader I’ve ever met, I’m going with her.

Having said that, as I said, it really doesn’t matter. I’m far more concerned with the utter incompetence shown on both sides of the house than this nonsense.

out of curiosity, how many lip readers have you met?
The Countdown begins. on 18:32 - Dec 19 with 1763 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Dec 19 by Jango

We are all lip readers.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The Countdown begins. on 18:38 - Dec 19 with 1748 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:07 - Dec 19 by Highjack

Was she already on there in her official capacity as excellent and talented musician or did the Beeb just drag in the nearest famous deaf person to tell us what corbyn said?

Nah, she was already scheduled to be on and they showed her the footage (while she was waiting to go on and before she knew anything about it) and asked her what he said, and she said ‘stupid woman’.

To be fair, stupid woman is the obvious reaction to May saying something you believe to be stupid, not stupid people. But it doesn’t matter anyway.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 18:51]
The Countdown begins. on 18:40 - Dec 19 with 1743 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Dec 19 by swanjackal

Now I am not a fan of Corbyn in the slightest, but whether it's "people" or "woman", I don't really see the issue here. It's odd that the actual slur of being called "stupid" is overlooked in another bout of outrage olympics. Also, for me, surely "people" would be worse than "woman" as it targets more than one person,

I'm assuming May "identifies" as a woman, and her recent performance has definitely raised questions about her cognition.

Be interesting to see, if he did say "woman", how Abbott reacts after her recent call for tightening of rules on "misogyny" on some platforms.

Exactly. The outrage from a party that a few days ago reinstated the whip to two actual misogynistic a*seholes is ridiculous.

Edited to add - btw - Abbott gets some truly disgusting misogynistic abuse on social media pretty constantly. So do many other female MPs. If you personally don’t regard this as misogynistic (as it is not) then her reaction to this should rightly be to ignore it. Doesn’t change the validity of her suggesting that the abuse she receives should be treated more seriously.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 18:51]
The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Dec 19 with 1736 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:25 - Dec 19 by Jango

If you mean how many people have I met who are deaf and lip read, a few. One of my best mates has a family member who is profoundly deaf and lip reads.

Also had a friend in school who was deaf.

I’ve done a couple of concerts with Evelyn Glennie and she’s able to lip read the conductor at normal talking speed from the back of the orchestra.
The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Dec 19 with 1728 viewsHighjack

We all have a natural aptitude for lip reading. It’s a vital part of communication. This is why we look at people who are speaking.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

The Countdown begins. on 18:53 - Dec 19 with 1714 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:51 - Dec 19 by Highjack

We all have a natural aptitude for lip reading. It’s a vital part of communication. This is why we look at people who are speaking.

Its also why it’s harder to hear what people are saying when it’s dark and you can’t see their face.

Hearing people generally don’t have the same level of competence as deaf people though.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Dec 19 with 1721 viewsBytholWyn

Forensic lip-reader Jessica Rees told the Mirror: "It’s very clear if you lipread him he’s saying “stupid people”. Even if someone who's day job is to lipread hadn't said that. I'd trust my judgement on this. Try saying the word "woman" without pursing your lips. Not possible. And Corbyn doesn't purse his lips.
The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Dec 19 with 1704 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 18:45 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

If you mean how many people have I met who are deaf and lip read, a few. One of my best mates has a family member who is profoundly deaf and lip reads.

Also had a friend in school who was deaf.

I’ve done a couple of concerts with Evelyn Glennie and she’s able to lip read the conductor at normal talking speed from the back of the orchestra.

I’ve honestly never met a deaf person. He definitely says woman though.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 19:00]
The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Dec 19 with 1694 viewsHighjack

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Dec 19 by BytholWyn

Forensic lip-reader Jessica Rees told the Mirror: "It’s very clear if you lipread him he’s saying “stupid people”. Even if someone who's day job is to lipread hadn't said that. I'd trust my judgement on this. Try saying the word "woman" without pursing your lips. Not possible. And Corbyn doesn't purse his lips.

His eyes move around the whole front bench too. He’s definitely addressing more than one person.

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Dec 19 with 1684 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:00 - Dec 19 by Jango

I’ve honestly never met a deaf person. He definitely says woman though.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 19:00]

Really? There were quite a few kids at Olchfa when I was at school who were deaf.
The Countdown begins. on 19:16 - Dec 19 with 1673 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Dec 19 by BytholWyn

And they’ve had four independent lip reading experts on Sky that say he said woman.

Shows that all media can find people that will swear blind what their own political position is.
The Countdown begins. on 19:17 - Dec 19 with 1682 viewsJango

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

Really? There were quite a few kids at Olchfa when I was at school who were deaf.

Honestly. When you said about her being the best you’ve ever met it dawned on me that I’ve never personally come into contact with a deaf person.
The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Dec 19 with 1665 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:17 - Dec 19 by Jango

Honestly. When you said about her being the best you’ve ever met it dawned on me that I’ve never personally come into contact with a deaf person.

I’ve just had a vague recollection that Olchfa is the school in Swansea that children who are deaf or hearing impaired from all over Swansea go to, which would explain it.
The Countdown begins. on 19:36 - Dec 19 with 1657 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 19:04 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

I think I was one of them.

Actually, no, I just didn't listen!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Dec 19 with 1646 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Commons was at its most embarrassing today. We’re three months away from the biggest change in this country for generations and they spent two hours arguing about the nature of a fairly lame insult.

For what it’s worth they had two lip readers on 5Live earlier, one of whom saw “woman” while the other saw “people”. Only Corbyn and those in the immediate vicinity actually know what he said. Personally, I don’t give a shit. There are way bigger issues facing parliament and the country. The faux outrage from the famously inclusive amd progressive Tory backbenches was a true sight to behold, mind you.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 19 with 1626 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

The Commons was at its most embarrassing today. We’re three months away from the biggest change in this country for generations and they spent two hours arguing about the nature of a fairly lame insult.

For what it’s worth they had two lip readers on 5Live earlier, one of whom saw “woman” while the other saw “people”. Only Corbyn and those in the immediate vicinity actually know what he said. Personally, I don’t give a shit. There are way bigger issues facing parliament and the country. The faux outrage from the famously inclusive amd progressive Tory backbenches was a true sight to behold, mind you.

Innit. It wasn’t long ago there was a Tory MP mouthing ‘bitch’ at Yvette Cooper. Which is actually misogynistic rather than this crap. There were clips of it again today because of this nonsense.

Equal nonsense of course, is the sight of Corbyn refuting the claims while surrounded on all sides by strategically placed female MPs. Farcical.

May is a stupid woman to be doing what she’s doing. Corbyn is a stupid man to be doing what he’s doing. They are surrounded by stupid people. Move on.
The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Dec 19 with 1625 viewsPozuelosSideys

In the context of the situation too - stupid woman makes far more sense than stupid people.. he was clearly ruffled by her pantomime thing.

Dunno why theres so much hoohaa about it though. He should know better given the climate at the moment about gender equality. Just apologise and move on ffs

"Michu, Britton and Williams could have won 3-0 on their own. They wouldn't have required a keeper."
Poll: Hattricks

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Dec 19 with 1623 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

Innit. It wasn’t long ago there was a Tory MP mouthing ‘bitch’ at Yvette Cooper. Which is actually misogynistic rather than this crap. There were clips of it again today because of this nonsense.

Equal nonsense of course, is the sight of Corbyn refuting the claims while surrounded on all sides by strategically placed female MPs. Farcical.

May is a stupid woman to be doing what she’s doing. Corbyn is a stupid man to be doing what he’s doing. They are surrounded by stupid people. Move on.

Meanwhile Rome burns...
The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Dec 19 with 1608 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 20:03 - Dec 19 by LeonWasGod

Meanwhile Rome burns...

With both May and Corbyn chucking on lighter fluid to attempt to protect their own sorry backsides.

It’s genuinely abhorrent how both of them are behaving.
The Countdown begins. on 20:08 - Dec 19 with 1612 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 20:02 - Dec 19 by PozuelosSideys

In the context of the situation too - stupid woman makes far more sense than stupid people.. he was clearly ruffled by her pantomime thing.

Dunno why theres so much hoohaa about it though. He should know better given the climate at the moment about gender equality. Just apologise and move on ffs

This. All of it.
The Countdown begins. on 20:12 - Dec 19 with 1606 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

So he said stupid people

There’s some stupid people about
[Post edited 19 Dec 2018 20:13]

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Dec 19 with 1600 viewsHumpty

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Dec 19 by londonlisa2001

The Tory MP claims he was saying leadership pitch.

Righto.
The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Dec 19 with 1598 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 20:15 - Dec 19 by Humpty

The Tory MP claims he was saying leadership pitch.

Righto.

Clearly a job for a lip reader.

Poll: Tory leader

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024