Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301480 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 20:26 - Dec 19 with 2737 viewssherpajacob

The Countdown begins. on 18:22 - Dec 19 by swanjackal

Now I am not a fan of Corbyn in the slightest, but whether it's "people" or "woman", I don't really see the issue here. It's odd that the actual slur of being called "stupid" is overlooked in another bout of outrage olympics. Also, for me, surely "people" would be worse than "woman" as it targets more than one person,

I'm assuming May "identifies" as a woman, and her recent performance has definitely raised questions about her cognition.

Be interesting to see, if he did say "woman", how Abbott reacts after her recent call for tightening of rules on "misogyny" on some platforms.

indeed, only last week Theresa May confirmed she is in fact a woman.

As for "stupid" the tories are not disputing that, you can add it to "bloody difficult" and "nebulous"

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/politics/theresa-may-i-am-not-capable-of-parliam

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 21:41 - Dec 19 with 2675 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

The Commons was at its most embarrassing today. We’re three months away from the biggest change in this country for generations and they spent two hours arguing about the nature of a fairly lame insult.

For what it’s worth they had two lip readers on 5Live earlier, one of whom saw “woman” while the other saw “people”. Only Corbyn and those in the immediate vicinity actually know what he said. Personally, I don’t give a shit. There are way bigger issues facing parliament and the country. The faux outrage from the famously inclusive amd progressive Tory backbenches was a true sight to behold, mind you.

Totally agree with you. Just seen it on the news and the whole episode was embarrassing, Theresa May making a pigs ear of one panto lines, the Tory MP’s outrage /swearing blind they knew what he’d said and interactions with the speaker and then we have Corbyn uttering the word stupid.......what he needed to do was get on the front foot and take the tories to task, but that appears beyond him!

Talk about portraying ourselves in a positive light on the world stage...What the heck do leaders of other countries think when they see these shenanigans, they must think we’re Muldoon and there for the taking.

It’s all doom and gloom out there at the moment and there are lots of bad news stories in the press about a no deal Brexit, it may be Project Fear but if it isn’t and these events/issues pan out we are going to be in big trouble. TM and her government need to get a grip.
The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Dec 19 with 2634 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 18:55 - Dec 19 by BytholWyn

Forensic lip-reader Jessica Rees told the Mirror: "It’s very clear if you lipread him he’s saying “stupid people”. Even if someone who's day job is to lipread hadn't said that. I'd trust my judgement on this. Try saying the word "woman" without pursing your lips. Not possible. And Corbyn doesn't purse his lips.

The Daily Mirror is your clue here.

People starts with a p - a plosive. There’s no way he said people.

Should have fessed up and apologised rather than lie about it.
The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Dec 19 with 2605 viewsLohengrin

The Countdown begins. on 20:16 - Dec 19 by exiledclaseboy

Clearly a job for a lip reader.

Does anybody who strives to make ends meet in the real world freighted with real worries give a flying feck about this nonsense?

I mean, honestly now FFS!, mun!? He could have showed her his wrinkly old John Thomas and sang Moon River across the Despatch Box at her and I’d still have to get up the same time tomorrow, I’d still have to call for petrol on the way in.

I’m developing a genuine loathing for the whole pantomime, for everything they are and all they represent, all of them. Quite frankly they disgust me.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The Countdown begins. on 08:25 - Dec 20 with 2550 viewspikeypaul

99 AFLI

SIUYRL

Down to double digits fecking loving it.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

The Countdown begins. on 09:12 - Dec 20 with 2523 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 23:55 - Dec 19 by Lohengrin

Does anybody who strives to make ends meet in the real world freighted with real worries give a flying feck about this nonsense?

I mean, honestly now FFS!, mun!? He could have showed her his wrinkly old John Thomas and sang Moon River across the Despatch Box at her and I’d still have to get up the same time tomorrow, I’d still have to call for petrol on the way in.

I’m developing a genuine loathing for the whole pantomime, for everything they are and all they represent, all of them. Quite frankly they disgust me.

Hear hear

Whilst I’m inclined to blame the Conservative party for deliberately distracting parliament with this yesterday, Labour would have done exactly the same had the shoe been on the other foot.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 9:15]
The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Dec 20 with 2496 viewsJack_Meoff

I'm sure all the rough sleepers are absolutely up in arms about it.

She got off lightly as far as I'm aware. If he'd said 'Lying arms hawking psychopath' it would have been far less misogynistic and ambiguous.

Or he could have said it in Rene from 'Allo 'Allo's accent, at least that would have brought a bit of comedy to the proceedings...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 13:56]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Countdown begins. on 10:02 - Dec 20 with 2485 viewsjohnlangy

The Countdown begins. on 09:45 - Dec 20 by Jack_Meoff

I'm sure all the rough sleepers are absolutely up in arms about it.

She got off lightly as far as I'm aware. If he'd said 'Lying arms hawking psychopath' it would have been far less misogynistic and ambiguous.

Or he could have said it in Rene from 'Allo 'Allo's accent, at least that would have brought a bit of comedy to the proceedings...
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 13:56]

And this just a week after two Conservative MP's who had been suspended from the party due to allegations of sexual misconduct are reinstated, coincidentally of course, just in time for the vote on TM's leadership.

I wonder which way they voted.

I'm not a lip reader but, to me it looks like he said people. But, for God's sake, who really cares when stuff like the above happens.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Dec 20 with 2466 viewsJackSomething

In an attempt to take a small positive from the whole nonsense, it is heartening to see such a huge percentage of posters here (of vastly differing political views) agree that this whole incident highlights how pathetic most of our politicians are. If that is repeated across the country, perhaps the situation could change for the better in the future.

Although it brings me back down when I struggle to think who or what that alternative could be.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

The Countdown begins. on 10:55 - Dec 20 with 2445 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 10:31 - Dec 20 by JackSomething

In an attempt to take a small positive from the whole nonsense, it is heartening to see such a huge percentage of posters here (of vastly differing political views) agree that this whole incident highlights how pathetic most of our politicians are. If that is repeated across the country, perhaps the situation could change for the better in the future.

Although it brings me back down when I struggle to think who or what that alternative could be.

Agree, the challenge of Brexit has proved just how incapable they all are. We need a different way of selecting people for election as MPs.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

The Countdown begins. on 11:07 - Dec 20 with 2433 viewsGreatBritton

The Countdown begins. on 22:37 - Dec 19 by WarwickHunt

The Daily Mirror is your clue here.

People starts with a p - a plosive. There’s no way he said people.

Should have fessed up and apologised rather than lie about it.

P is a plosive, but W requires near lip closure too. I have studied phonology in some detail and I watched and rewatched the footage over and over yesterday, at normal speed and slowed down. I initially thought that the the /i/ sound in 'people' would be the giveaway, but you can, as I believe Corbyn did, utter the word without much widening of the mouth. Hence I think it is impossible to say with certainty whether he said 'woman' or 'people'.

Why aren't people more outraged at Philip Hammond's 'stupid woman' remark?

Or, more to the point, why aren't people more expressing much greater outrage at the fact that politicians are wasting precious time arguing about this petty affair, rather than "getting on with the job" in a "strong and stable" manner?

I mean, of course, the job of trying to prevent the disaster of a no deal brexit.
The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Dec 20 with 2406 viewssherpajacob

Agree with you Loh.

Direct rule from Brussels seems the obvious solution to the shower of shite currently occupying the UK parliament.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

The Countdown begins. on 12:57 - Dec 20 with 2377 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 11:59 - Dec 20 by sherpajacob

Agree with you Loh.

Direct rule from Brussels seems the obvious solution to the shower of shite currently occupying the UK parliament.

Free Prosecco for all, direct from Juncker's cellar
The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Dec 20 with 2367 viewsLeonWasGod

Putin speaks out. Presumably wants to make sure his funding through Banks (alleged) doesn't go to waste.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/20/vladimir-putin-theresa-may-brex
The Countdown begins. on 16:02 - Dec 20 with 2309 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 13:14 - Dec 20 by LeonWasGod

Putin speaks out. Presumably wants to make sure his funding through Banks (alleged) doesn't go to waste.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2018/dec/20/vladimir-putin-theresa-may-brex

Putin wants the UK out of the EU. Who knew?

Draw your own conclusions...
The Countdown begins. on 16:51 - Dec 20 with 2295 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The country is falling apart
And pantomime horse Teresa thinks it’s all a joke

He should have called her a stupid c@nt he’d have had a lot more respect

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Dec 20 with 2223 viewspikeypaul

The Countdown begins. on 16:51 - Dec 20 by oh_tommy_tommy

The country is falling apart
And pantomime horse Teresa thinks it’s all a joke

He should have called her a stupid c@nt he’d have had a lot more respect

He would have had respect if he was honest enough to admit what he said rather than try to lie himself out of it and get caught out like a little schoolboy.

He needs to grow a pair of balls rather than try lying himself out of situations which he has tried doing countless times but he always gets caught out and shown to be a cowardly liar.

No wonder he can’t lay a glove on May despite her current situation.

The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Dec 20 with 2216 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Dec 20 by pikeypaul

He would have had respect if he was honest enough to admit what he said rather than try to lie himself out of it and get caught out like a little schoolboy.

He needs to grow a pair of balls rather than try lying himself out of situations which he has tried doing countless times but he always gets caught out and shown to be a cowardly liar.

He's been caught out too many times for me. She's just not very good.

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Dec 20 with 2213 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:19 - Dec 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

He's been caught out too many times for me. She's just not very good.

They’re both useless. But only one of them can currently do any damage.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 19:25]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Dec 20 with 2203 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:22 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

They’re both useless. But only one of them can currently do any damage.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 19:25]

It could be that neither of them will get their way? I'm not sure what he actually wants apart from a GE.

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Dec 20 with 2201 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Dec 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

It could be that neither of them will get their way? I'm not sure what he actually wants apart from a GE.

Seeing as they both want Brexit I’m kind of hoping that neither of them get their way!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 19:33]

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Dec 20 with 2191 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

The Countdown begins. on 19:32 - Dec 20 by exiledclaseboy

Seeing as they both want Brexit I’m kind of hoping that neither of them get their way!
[Post edited 20 Dec 2018 19:33]

75 percent of MPs were remainders, this may show through as there so many factions.

The Countdown begins. on 19:56 - Dec 20 with 2178 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 19:14 - Dec 20 by pikeypaul

She’ll be gone In 3 weeks ,mission accomplished .

The Countdown begins. on 23:21 - Dec 20 with 2117 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 19:28 - Dec 20 by JACKMANANDBOY

In all honesty Labour should be miles in front at this point, but they aren’t and if there’s a GE I think JC could end up with a bloody nose. The Tories are shocking, but once they have ditched TM as bad as they are they will be in pole position.

Yesterday’s antics in Parliament were shocking, none of the, are fit to govern.
The Countdown begins. on 23:57 - Dec 20 with 2104 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

The Countdown begins. on 23:21 - Dec 20 by majorraglan

In all honesty Labour should be miles in front at this point, but they aren’t and if there’s a GE I think JC could end up with a bloody nose. The Tories are shocking, but once they have ditched TM as bad as they are they will be in pole position.

Yesterday’s antics in Parliament were shocking, none of the, are fit to govern.

Miles ahead , how far ?

They’ve only ever hit the dizzy heights of 43% in the last 30 odd years ?

Here’s a poll

(Polls are never right )

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024