Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2343203 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Mar 17 with 1644 viewsexiledclaseboy

The Countdown begins. on 19:40 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

They clearly do take no for an answer as if you look you’ll find that you have pounds in your wallet rather than Euros.

And that may well be the aim - from some of them. Not from others. And it doesn’t matter anyway. As we have a whole series of guaranteed opt outs and vetos.

Which we’re just about to give up and never be able to get back.

Poll: Tory leader

The Countdown begins. on 19:42 - Mar 17 with 1642 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:37 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

I’d personally much prefer a dictator.

As you’ve always said. Albeit with your other user names.

Although you never seem to qualify it with it being a dictator who agrees with you. Bet you wouldn’t like Corbyn as a dictator...
The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Mar 17 with 1635 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 19:34 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Terrific. Another ill informed brexiteer. Just what this country needs.

Oh and you are the Pythia, from the temple of Apollo, i presume. More like another subliminally brain washed idiot.
The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Mar 17 with 1635 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:41 - Mar 17 by exiledclaseboy

Which we’re just about to give up and never be able to get back.

Quite. The ridiculous thing is that we’ll be back in within a decade and next time we’ll have the Euro and far less power.

Morons.
The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Mar 17 with 1627 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:43 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

Oh and you are the Pythia, from the temple of Apollo, i presume. More like another subliminally brain washed idiot.

You don’t need to be the Oracle of Delphi to know what a shambles this is going to be.

Not even mystic meg.
The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Mar 17 with 1624 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 19:40 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

They clearly do take no for an answer as if you look you’ll find that you have pounds in your wallet rather than Euros.

And that may well be the aim - from some of them. Not from others. And it doesn’t matter anyway. As we have a whole series of guaranteed opt outs and vetos.

If you think the eu would not revisit the euro/pound argument, then you must be very stupid.
The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 17 with 1619 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

You don’t need to be the Oracle of Delphi to know what a shambles this is going to be.

Not even mystic meg.

Oh also related to Nostradamus i see.
The Countdown begins.a on 19:52 - Mar 17 with 1613 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

If you think the eu would not revisit the euro/pound argument, then you must be very stupid.

Or someone that understands the position maybe? Rather than scaremongering claptrap from vested interests.

The UK could not join the Euro without the consent of the people. We have a formal opt out.

The only likely way we’ll ever join the Euro is the path now being taken. To leave and rejoin. Which is pretty funny when you think about it.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1611 viewsEbo

The Countdown begins. on 19:46 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

For that to happen you would need a unanimous vote to approve it (the EU is democratic you know) and only one to vote against to veto it. So to answer your question - no we will never adopt the euro.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

The Countdown begins. on 19:53 - Mar 17 with 1609 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Quite. The ridiculous thing is that we’ll be back in within a decade and next time we’ll have the Euro and far less power.

Morons.

The eu is dying. Open your eyes for once, revolution is in the air in France. Greece, Spain, are on their knees economically.
The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Mar 17 with 1608 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:47 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

Oh also related to Nostradamus i see.

Even the people who will end up voting for this think it’s a shambles, the DUP are being bought (at the expense of Wales, England and Scotland) and people like Rees Mogg who’ve spent months deriding it as being utter sh*t will now vote for it.

So what do you reckon will happen?
The Countdown begins.a on 19:56 - Mar 17 with 1603 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins.a on 19:52 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Or someone that understands the position maybe? Rather than scaremongering claptrap from vested interests.

The UK could not join the Euro without the consent of the people. We have a formal opt out.

The only likely way we’ll ever join the Euro is the path now being taken. To leave and rejoin. Which is pretty funny when you think about it.

Consent of the people. Are you serious. Since when does the British government or eu care or take notice of what the British people think or even vote on. Unbelievable.
The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 17 with 1598 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 19:54 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Even the people who will end up voting for this think it’s a shambles, the DUP are being bought (at the expense of Wales, England and Scotland) and people like Rees Mogg who’ve spent months deriding it as being utter sh*t will now vote for it.

So what do you reckon will happen?

I hope it’s rejected again, and we end up staying in.
And then let the anger rise.
The Countdown begins.a on 19:58 - Mar 17 with 1598 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins.a on 19:56 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

Consent of the people. Are you serious. Since when does the British government or eu care or take notice of what the British people think or even vote on. Unbelievable.

The British government is currently on a path it knows will cause the UK great economic harm because it is listening to the people. The EU is facilitating it.

The facts rather contradict your nonsense.
The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Mar 17 with 1586 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 19:58 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

I hope it’s rejected again, and we end up staying in.
And then let the anger rise.

Hahahaha.

What, from the 30 or so that did the first half hour of Farage’s little ‘march of the people’ yesterday.

Don’t make me laugh.
The Countdown begins.a on 20:04 - Mar 17 with 1572 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins.a on 19:58 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

The British government is currently on a path it knows will cause the UK great economic harm because it is listening to the people. The EU is facilitating it.

The facts rather contradict your nonsense.

Absolute nonsense. Firstly, MPs voted 6/1 to give the people the vote. Secondly, the government isn’t listening to the people, otherwise they’d have accepted the result and we’d be leaving at the end of this month, including the custom union and free market.
[Post edited 17 Mar 2019 20:37]
The Countdown begins. on 20:05 - Mar 17 with 1570 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 20:00 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Hahahaha.

What, from the 30 or so that did the first half hour of Farage’s little ‘march of the people’ yesterday.

Don’t make me laugh.

There you go then. Let’s just ignore the result and we can all live happily ever after.
The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Mar 17 with 1493 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 19:44 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

Morons.

Morons? Who exactly do you mean?
The Countdown begins.a on 21:33 - Mar 17 with 1489 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins.a on 19:52 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

And how many referendums will that take? One, maybe two?, best of three?
The Countdown begins.a on 21:36 - Mar 17 with 1481 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins.a on 21:33 - Mar 17 by Luther27

And how many referendums will that take? One, maybe two?, best of three?

As many as it takes, until they get the result they want.
The Countdown begins.a on 21:37 - Mar 17 with 1477 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins.a on 21:36 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

As many as it takes, until they get the result they want.

Oh not that weak argument again? How many bloody times do you ask this question?

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins.a on 21:40 - Mar 17 with 1466 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins.a on 21:37 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Oh not that weak argument again? How many bloody times do you ask this question?

Blah, blah, blah. If the cap fits, fooking wear it.
The Countdown begins.a on 21:45 - Mar 17 with 1455 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins.a on 21:37 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Well to be fair how many times have you heard a Govt say they haven't got the message across? Funny thing is 2 1/2 years ago I voted remain. Since then I feel those that voted to leave gave been labelled uneducated waste of space and I feel royally fkn angry about it.
The Countdown begins.a on 21:48 - Mar 17 with 1447 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins.a on 21:40 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

Blah, blah, blah. If the cap fits, fooking wear it.

Ok.

But what about answering the question.

Let me just say that although obviously I can’t speak for everyone, I will say that most remainders I know would accept the result of a second referendum whichever way it went. Because now people have a much greater grasp of the facts.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 21:54 - Mar 17 with 1431 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The eu are fools and should have been more accommodating instead of their belligerent attitude towards a democratic vote by the British people, and now for many in this country the eu has now crossed the rubicon, and can go and fu*k itself.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024