Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328867 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Mar 17 with 2020 viewscostalotta

The Countdown begins. on 21:54 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

The eu are fools and should have been more accommodating instead of their belligerent attitude towards a democratic vote by the British people, and now for many in this country the eu has now crossed the rubicon, and can go and fu*k itself.

Explain more accommodating?
The Countdown begins.a on 21:59 - Mar 17 with 2009 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins.a on 21:48 - Mar 17 by union_jack

Ok.

But what about answering the question.

Let me just say that although obviously I can’t speak for everyone, I will say that most remainders I know would accept the result of a second referendum whichever way it went. Because now people have a much greater grasp of the facts.

What facts. The so called facts from an PM who herself is a remoaner and never had any intention of delivering Brexit.
No to a second vote, I’d rather just see the result ignored, and then just sit back and enjoy the shite storm that would hit.
The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 17 with 1999 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 21:57 - Mar 17 by costalotta

Explain more accommodating?

How about them saying, we are very sorry that you are leaving, but we totally accept the democratic decision you have made, and we will do our very best to work together.
But instead of that, we have them, going out of their way to make things more complicated, albeit in cahoots with the treacherous British government under May.
The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Mar 17 with 1996 viewslondonlisa2001

The Countdown begins. on 21:30 - Mar 17 by Luther27

Morons? Who exactly do you mean?

The current and former Tory party leadership aided and abetted by the current Labour party leadership. Theresa May being moron in chief. And a special shout out to the DUP - we're about go find out how much them giving up every single principle costs.
The Countdown begins. on 22:20 - Mar 17 with 1970 viewsLuther27

The Countdown begins. on 22:07 - Mar 17 by londonlisa2001

The current and former Tory party leadership aided and abetted by the current Labour party leadership. Theresa May being moron in chief. And a special shout out to the DUP - we're about go find out how much them giving up every single principle costs.

Thank you for your clarification. I cannot fault anything you said. I look back to '75 when we joined....even as a kid I felt uneasy about dumping the Commonwealth who were our main trading partners. What did we gain I wonder. Europe has always split our political hierarchy since 1945....and I feel it's a long long way from being settled.
The Countdown begins. on 23:11 - Mar 17 with 1936 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

How about them saying, we are very sorry that you are leaving, but we totally accept the democratic decision you have made, and we will do our very best to work together.
But instead of that, we have them, going out of their way to make things more complicated, albeit in cahoots with the treacherous British government under May.

How are they making it complicated? They quickly signed off on a withdrawal deal our Govt wanted and have a process in place (A50) that allows us to leave on a fixed date. That's 2 options for leaving they've give us.

Don't listen to all the spin and lies - it's blatantly obvious the problems now are at our end.
The Countdown begins. on 23:18 - Mar 17 with 1935 viewsmajorraglan

The Countdown begins. on 22:04 - Mar 17 by Redwhiteandblue

They have foundations and principles including freedom of movement etc that they believe are fundamentally important to the existence of the EU and to be honest I can see why they are “digging in” to protect those foundations. I am sure these discussions could have been undertaken in a much more cordial manner, but I honestly think that our government/politicians are much more at fault that the EU.

TM appoints a hard Brexiteer in Davis to negotiate the deal! He is a “no deal” merchant, that’s not the exactly the best of starts and he apparently hardly ever went to Brussels which is another step in the right direction -not! Teresa May made the mistake of pandering to the ERG about Red Lines and made it very difficult for herself cutting down her room to manoeuvre considerably. TM’s deal isn’t great, but it gives a lot of the people who voted for Brexit what they wanted, no freedom of movement, ie less immigration from the EU, (but that may just result in more non Europeans migrating to the UK because despite rhetoric to the contrary, no government has proved capable of lowering immigration.)

There has been a lot of jingoism and posturing from politicians and the press, but we can’t deny it, TM and her government have been a shambles.
The Countdown begins. on 06:23 - Mar 18 with 1883 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 23:11 - Mar 17 by LeonWasGod

How are they making it complicated? They quickly signed off on a withdrawal deal our Govt wanted and have a process in place (A50) that allows us to leave on a fixed date. That's 2 options for leaving they've give us.

Don't listen to all the spin and lies - it's blatantly obvious the problems now are at our end.

The problem being “having a fifth columnist” PM.
Login to get fewer ads

The Countdown begins. on 10:00 - Mar 18 with 1830 viewsLeonWasGod

The Countdown begins. on 06:23 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

I thought you said the EU was the problem? Make your mind up.
The Countdown begins. on 10:16 - Mar 18 with 1822 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 06:23 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Oh get real. When are you idiots going to front up to reality?
The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Mar 18 with 1821 viewsBatterseajack

Why has Jango changed his name?

Is it do that he can have a second stab at arguments he's already lost? Or give the illusion that there are more people like himself exist?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 10:18]
The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Mar 18 with 1812 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Is it do that he can have a second stab at arguments he's already lost? Or give the illusion that there are more people like himself exist?

"Or give the illusion that there are more people like himself exist?"

Yep thats the one
The Countdown begins. on 10:34 - Mar 18 with 1800 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 10:16 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Oh get real. When are you idiots going to front up to reality?

Blah, blah, fu*king blah. Why are you getting upset, your wish has been granted, and we aren’t leaving the eu. We can all now live happily ever after.
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 10:42]
The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Mar 18 with 1792 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 10:22 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

"Or give the illusion that there are more people like himself exist?"

Yep thats the one

Oh right, and there’s me thinking more people voted to leave than remain.
Wishful thinking on my part then 👍
The Countdown begins. on 11:02 - Mar 18 with 1770 viewsWarwickHunt

The Countdown begins. on 10:17 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

The former, I suspect. There can’t be many people that dim. 😂🇪🇺
The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Mar 18 with 1754 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Lets face it, leave support is dwindling since the realisation that the promises were undeliverable, and the hardening of its core supporters make them less palatable to align with.

Take away the people who have since understood they were lied to (fastest deal in history), those who changed their mind because they either didn't properly consider customs issues or NI border when voting, those who protest voted against Cameron thinking leave would never actually win, those who realised that the economic case to leave relied on a very small number of house experts and was probably wrong.....and your just left with a group of fu(king weirdos like yourself.
The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Mar 18 with 1742 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Lets face it, leave support is dwindling since the realisation that the promises were undeliverable, and the hardening of its core supporters make them less palatable to align with.

Take away the people who have since understood they were lied to (fastest deal in history), those who changed their mind because they either didn't properly consider customs issues or NI border when voting, those who protest voted against Cameron thinking leave would never actually win, those who realised that the economic case to leave relied on a very small number of house experts and was probably wrong.....and your just left with a group of fu(king weirdos like yourself.

That’s just your opinion and you haven’t got an ounce of evidence to back up what you say.
I still haven’t met anyone who has changed his/her mind from leave to remain, just more wishful thinking from subliminally brain washed idiots, such as yourself.
The Countdown begins. on 12:07 - Mar 18 with 1731 viewsunion_jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

That’s just your opinion and you haven’t got an ounce of evidence to back up what you say.
I still haven’t met anyone who has changed his/her mind from leave to remain, just more wishful thinking from subliminally brain washed idiots, such as yourself.

Hi, you can call me Union Jack. Pleased to meet you!!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Countdown begins. on 12:40 - Mar 18 with 1696 viewsvetchonian

Hasnt the clock now stopped ticking for the moment?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Mar 18 with 1695 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 11:38 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

And before you say, "I'm not reading that, its the f**king biased Guardian", the author is Oliver Norgrove.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/13/cake-unicorns-brexit-zealo
The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Mar 18 with 1675 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 12:41 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

And before you say, "I'm not reading that, its the f**king biased Guardian", the author is Oliver Norgrove.

https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2019/mar/13/cake-unicorns-brexit-zealo

Blah, blah, fu*king blah. You should be happy, we ain’t leaving.
The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Mar 18 with 1673 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 10:41 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Was that the non legally binding referendum with a vague question and an unspecified objective that one side was found to have cheated during?
The Countdown begins. on 12:58 - Mar 18 with 1670 viewsAce_Jack

The Countdown begins. on 11:19 - Mar 18 by Batterseajack

Lots of the selfish old b@stards will have died off in the last 3 years too.
The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Mar 18 with 1667 viewsRedwhiteandblue

The Countdown begins. on 12:56 - Mar 18 by Ace_Jack

Was that the non legally binding referendum with a vague question and an unspecified objective that one side was found to have cheated during?

Was that the same non binding referendum as they had in 1975 ?
Also was the referendum that created the Welsh assembly, also non binding ?
[Post edited 18 Mar 2019 13:07]
The Countdown begins. on 12:59 - Mar 18 with 1667 viewsBatterseajack

The Countdown begins. on 12:54 - Mar 18 by Redwhiteandblue

Blah, blah, fu*king blah. You should be happy, we ain’t leaving.

Not sure where you're getting your news from, but we're still leaving you silly sausage.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024