Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342777 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:03 - Apr 7 with 1807 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:26 - Apr 6 by exiledclaseboy

I’m still trying to come to terms with the view that Corbyn has somehow played a blinder through all this. What has he achieved? No one who’s read this forum will accuse me of being either a Tory or a Blairite but by god I struggle to comprehend the cult of Corbyn.

But this nonsense is a distraction from the fact that that we’ve been led to this precipice by Tories. All tories. This current position is all down to tories. And that is quite simply a fact.

Indeed.

Have spent this morning watching a couple of political shows and the fact that tory politicians such as Leadsom can quite openly say that the decision to proceed with Brexit is purely down to political and Tory considerations rather than what is good for the country or, God forbid, try and seek to unite a horribly divided country is just outrageous. Leadson actually said the offer to work with other parties was a policy of last resort and made through gritted teeth. Ridiculous.

The fault lines were always there, but this Brexit vote has broken this country apart. Racism is now acceptable again, as we've seen in a sporting context in several places this weekend. Calling someone a traitor because they have a different view to them on the manner of leaving the EU is now acceptable. The Tories were, quite accurately, demonised as the nasty party. We're now a nasty country in many ways.

Corbyn has been a massive disappointment too, although his track record should have given a clue on that. Plenty to agree with, but some less than savoury views elsewhere. Leaving aside the glee that anti semitism is piled upon in various right wing circles, the Tory parties own issues in that regard and the lack of similar focus on their issue with Islamaphobia (another thing that is bordering on being viewed as acceptable) despite the views of a former Tory chair saying it's far more prevalent there in comparison, it's pretty clear the Labour Party, Corbyn in particular and the far left in general have singularly failed to get a grip of this disease and resolve it. In that regard they're similarly culpable for the divides in society that have arisen in recent years.

Christ knows how we sort this mess out. A second ref, with an honest and factual debate about the merits and demerits of being part of the EU (if only the positive case had been made over the last decade or two, instead of presenting it as the all seeing bogeyman) would make the most sense to me. Nobody can legitimately argue that 2016 ref was in any way legitimate given what has come out since. That wouldn't solve the divides though. We're almost in the territory of needing truth and reconciliation committees to be formed to seek to unite the country. At the very least, the citizens assembly idea looks a good start. Failure to do that and this'll look like a halcyon time.

I'll just end that rant with this. Imagine if Ed Milliband could eat a bacon sandwich. We'd probably not be in this mess. Small margins eh.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Apr 7 with 1802 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:19 - Apr 7 by Jango

I haven’t missed anything. You just need to wake up.

I'll wake up when you take your head out of your ass.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Apr 7 with 1795 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:58 - Apr 7 by chad

Seems we have already been assimilated - definite shades of Hotel California

Wasn’t there a secret report that predicted this back in 75

Yes fco-30-1048, but it was 1971.
http://www.acasefortreason.co.uk/fco-30-1048/
Provides a link to a PDF of the actual document Heath kept it under seal for 30 Years.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:12 - Apr 7 with 1768 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:05 - Apr 7 by JackSomething

I'll wake up when you take your head out of your ass.

I wouldn't hold your breath...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Apr 7 with 1782 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:48 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Simpletons. Fuçk ‘em.

I want my unicorn
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:14 - Apr 7 with 1779 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:06 - Apr 7 by A_Fans_Dad

Yes fco-30-1048, but it was 1971.
http://www.acasefortreason.co.uk/fco-30-1048/
Provides a link to a PDF of the actual document Heath kept it under seal for 30 Years.

Yes sorry was confusing it with the date of the initial referendum.

Thanks for that confirmation, was pretty certain it existed, seemed absolutely genuine from a number of sources but did not want to be accused of spreading misinformation if it were a complex hoax
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Apr 7 with 1761 viewsrockinjk

Jess Phillips comes across very well, I’ve got a lot of time for her even if I don’t agree with everything she says

She’s doing what an MP should do following their convictions and not being a delegate
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:08 - Apr 7 with 1716 viewschad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:13 - Apr 7 by rockinjk

I want my unicorn

Buck up pet lamb, looks like you may be getting your unicorn after all.

If it tries to gore you, hold up your veto

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Apr 7 with 1619 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:05 - Apr 7 by chad

I suppose it would not be an unrealistic position to consider, given the majority of voters wanted To leave the EU and very many must feel betrayed.

Factually incorrect.

Approximately 37% of voters voted to leave the EU.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:08 - Apr 7 with 1616 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

Factually incorrect.

That’s factually incorrect
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Apr 7 with 1607 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:07 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

Factually incorrect.

52% of voters voted to leave.

That's "voters". As in, people who voted.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Apr 7 with 1605 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:36 - Apr 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

“Cult”

There it lies

Facking hell come on man

Cult ,spewed out by the Tory media
Digested by the thick
[Post edited 6 Apr 2019 23:38]

Definition of a cult from the Oxford living dictionary.

A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.

A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

A person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.

Doesn't seem to far away from your position relating to the Pound Shop Gandalf does it Tommy?

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Apr 7 with 1602 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

52% of voters voted to leave.

That's "voters". As in, people who voted.

He’s not the brightest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 7 with 1591 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:17 - Apr 7 by rockinjk

Jess Phillips comes across very well, I’ve got a lot of time for her even if I don’t agree with everything she says

She’s doing what an MP should do following their convictions and not being a delegate

As is Tonia in fairness to her.

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Apr 7 with 1569 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Apr 7 by Jango

He’s not the brightest.

Look it's really not difficult to understand.

Total electorate c46 million.

Votes in favour of leaving 17.4 million.

Therefore not the majority of voters.

Were you on the short bus in school?

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 7 with 1542 viewsrockinjk

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

Yes, I don’t want a delegate I want someone with their own mind

In life to we like people who are inoffensive, brown nosing, careerists? No but for some reason having your own mind in politics and daring to disagree is now becoming an issue

That is what politics should be about

I’m not a Nationalist, I however will probably vote Plaid in WAG elections because I’m impressed by the quality of the people in charge. Do I agree with everything? No

I despise this Tory Gov but I’d happily vote for Dominic Grieve as my MP for example because he’s first class and that’s not just because he’s a remainer. He is the sort of person I’d want to represent me. Well read, intelligent, eye for detail, commands respect, has his own mind, willing to compromise etc

If you want a yes man go ahead, I’d want someone to challenge me but have my back when the chips are down
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:33 - Apr 7 with 1534 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

The electorate are the people who are entitled to vote.

The voters are the people who did vote.

The majority of voters voted leave.

Quite simple to understand really.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:34 - Apr 7 with 1532 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 7 by rockinjk

In life to we like people who are inoffensive, brown nosing, careerists? No but for some reason having your own mind in politics and daring to disagree is now becoming an issue

I’m not a Nationalist, I however will probably vote Plaid in WAG elections because I’m impressed by the quality of the people in charge. Do I agree with everything? No

I despise this Tory Gov but I’d happily vote for Dominic Grieve as my MP for example because he’s first class and that’s not just because he’s a remainer. He is the sort of person I’d want to represent me. Well read, intelligent, eye for detail, commands respect, has his own mind, willing to compromise etc

If you want a yes man go ahead, I’d want someone to challenge me but have my back when the chips are down

Yep.

Agree with all that.

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 7 with 1530 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:23 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

It's really not difficult to understand.

Voters are people who actually vote.

Voters and electorate are two different things.

Majority of voters = majority of those who voted.

"Short bus"? Firstly, congratulations on using an Americanism on a UK forum. Secondly, bit of a really cvntish thing to say, eh?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 7 with 1514 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

Definition of a cult from the Oxford living dictionary.

A system of religious veneration and devotion directed towards a particular figure or object.

A relatively small group of people having religious beliefs or practices regarded by others as strange or as imposing excessive control over members.

A misplaced or excessive admiration for a particular thing.

A person or thing that is popular or fashionable among a particular group or section of society.

Doesn't seem to far away from your position relating to the Pound Shop Gandalf does it Tommy?

False Idol: Barack Obama and the Continuing Cult of the Presidency

We all belong to some kind of cult

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:48 - Apr 7 with 1502 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:18 - Apr 7 by Gowerjack

A delegate she is not. She's been going big on medicinal cannabis on twitter again this weekend after the government confiscated a kids THC oil, even though they legalised it in November. This current government is a shower of sh*t.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Apr 7 with 1497 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:42 - Apr 7 by oh_tommy_tommy

False Idol: Barack Obama and the Continuing Cult of the Presidency

We all belong to some kind of cult

What the fûck are you on about now, you maniac?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 7 with 1482 viewsexiledclaseboy

Anyone want to speculate what happens this week? Will there be wome sort of ugly compromise between Labour and the Tories? The odds are against it seeing that such an outcome will rip both parties apart and if the Tories agree anything to soft the government is likely to collapse.

So then we’re back to Indicative Votes 3 - this time the government promises to adhere to the outcome. Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour.

So the EU will grant an extension but how long for? 30 June seems pointless and anything longer will have Tories howling into their Earl Gray. And probably cause the government to collapse.

So will parliament finally give in and pass May’s deal so the madness finally ends? That’s still my guess. But who knows anything anymore.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 7 with 1479 viewsAce_Jack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone want to speculate what happens this week? Will there be wome sort of ugly compromise between Labour and the Tories? The odds are against it seeing that such an outcome will rip both parties apart and if the Tories agree anything to soft the government is likely to collapse.

So then we’re back to Indicative Votes 3 - this time the government promises to adhere to the outcome. Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour.

So the EU will grant an extension but how long for? 30 June seems pointless and anything longer will have Tories howling into their Earl Gray. And probably cause the government to collapse.

So will parliament finally give in and pass May’s deal so the madness finally ends? That’s still my guess. But who knows anything anymore.

Her deal can't pass without the DUP and nothing wiull change about the deal so it wont pass.

She could pass it tomorrow if she incorporated kyle/wilson into her deal but she wont because she's a coward.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - Apr 7 with 1475 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:32 - Apr 7 by rockinjk

Grieve has been heroic in this clusterfück. An old school, one-nation Tory and a decent, intelligent man.

I've never voted anything other than Labour or anti-Tory, but given the pitiful Labour front bench (Starmer and Watson excluded) , I'd vote for him ahead of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Barry Fûcking Gardiner, Long-Bailey ( the future - fück me, seriously???), Burgon and the rest of the nodding subs on the stiffs' bench.

Ian Lavery? Don't get me started on that utter fücking cùnt...
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024