Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2329653 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:06 - Apr 7 with 1310 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:00 - Apr 7 by Ace_Jack

Her deal can't pass without the DUP and nothing wiull change about the deal so it wont pass.

She could pass it tomorrow if she incorporated kyle/wilson into her deal but she wont because she's a coward.

That and the fact that her party will immediately sack her for the undemocratic move of asking the public to vote. Go figure.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Apr 7 with 1309 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Grieve has been heroic in this clusterfück. An old school, one-nation Tory and a decent, intelligent man.

I've never voted anything other than Labour or anti-Tory, but given the pitiful Labour front bench (Starmer and Watson excluded) , I'd vote for him ahead of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Barry Fûcking Gardiner, Long-Bailey ( the future - fück me, seriously???), Burgon and the rest of the nodding subs on the stiffs' bench.

Ian Lavery? Don't get me started on that utter fücking cùnt...

TIG is planning on fielding candidates in all seats in the European elections.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 7 with 1307 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:03 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Grieve has been heroic in this clusterfück. An old school, one-nation Tory and a decent, intelligent man.

I've never voted anything other than Labour or anti-Tory, but given the pitiful Labour front bench (Starmer and Watson excluded) , I'd vote for him ahead of Corbyn, McDonnell, Abbott, Barry Fûcking Gardiner, Long-Bailey ( the future - fück me, seriously???), Burgon and the rest of the nodding subs on the stiffs' bench.

Ian Lavery? Don't get me started on that utter fücking cùnt...

You rate Starmer? He talks the part but has been complete out-maneouvred by Cooper for the Labour Remain votes in the net leadership election. His actions in the Paul Chambers prosecution cam across as petty tbh.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Apr 7 with 1297 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

You rate Starmer? He talks the part but has been complete out-maneouvred by Cooper for the Labour Remain votes in the net leadership election. His actions in the Paul Chambers prosecution cam across as petty tbh.

Bluey, is there anyone in non-Tory politics that you (via Guido Fawkes) haven’t got a fixation on for something they may or may not have done in the past?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:12]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 7 with 1285 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone want to speculate what happens this week? Will there be wome sort of ugly compromise between Labour and the Tories? The odds are against it seeing that such an outcome will rip both parties apart and if the Tories agree anything to soft the government is likely to collapse.

So then we’re back to Indicative Votes 3 - this time the government promises to adhere to the outcome. Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour.

So the EU will grant an extension but how long for? 30 June seems pointless and anything longer will have Tories howling into their Earl Gray. And probably cause the government to collapse.

So will parliament finally give in and pass May’s deal so the madness finally ends? That’s still my guess. But who knows anything anymore.

May allegedly planning a "Boris lock" on a soft Brexit deal with Corbyn that would make it "difficult" for the next PM to tear up. Can't see it...

Plans for an emergency debate followed by a substantive motion in favour of a second referendum, possibly as early as tomorrow. I fückin' luvs Bercow.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Apr 7 with 1283 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:07 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

TIG is planning on fielding candidates in all seats in the European elections.

Dead naming is so offensive these days. They’re change U.K. now.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1278 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:08 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Which bit of Cooper's a backbencher and Starmer's in the (shadow) cabinet are you struggling with?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:19]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1278 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

May allegedly planning a "Boris lock" on a soft Brexit deal with Corbyn that would make it "difficult" for the next PM to tear up. Can't see it...

Plans for an emergency debate followed by a substantive motion in favour of a second referendum, possibly as early as tomorrow. I fückin' luvs Bercow.

I don’t think a second referendum gets through parliament.

The “Boris lock” is a complete fallacy. Writing it into legislation doesn’t remove the danger of that law being repealed after the inevitable election.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:22]

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 7 with 1277 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:35 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

It's really not difficult to understand.

Voters are people who actually vote.

Voters and electorate are two different things.

Majority of voters = majority of those who voted.

"Short bus"? Firstly, congratulations on using an Americanism on a UK forum. Secondly, bit of a really cvntish thing to say, eh?

Actually bluey, the dictionary definition of ‘voter’ is one who votes or is eligible to vote.

But it’s really not important is it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Apr 7 with 1270 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Apr 7 by Highjack

Dead naming is so offensive these days. They’re change U.K. now.

Not yet they’re not.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 7 with 1262 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

I don’t think a second referendum gets through parliament.

The “Boris lock” is a complete fallacy. Writing it into legislation doesn’t remove the danger of that law being repealed after the inevitable election.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:22]

Hence "difficult" rather than impossible. Fairly standard May bullshit.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Apr 7 with 1257 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:59 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Anyone want to speculate what happens this week? Will there be wome sort of ugly compromise between Labour and the Tories? The odds are against it seeing that such an outcome will rip both parties apart and if the Tories agree anything to soft the government is likely to collapse.

So then we’re back to Indicative Votes 3 - this time the government promises to adhere to the outcome. Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour.

So the EU will grant an extension but how long for? 30 June seems pointless and anything longer will have Tories howling into their Earl Gray. And probably cause the government to collapse.

So will parliament finally give in and pass May’s deal so the madness finally ends? That’s still my guess. But who knows anything anymore.

“Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour. ”

It depends which way they do it, which appears to be one of the main sticking points.

On the wider issue, God knows.

It was interesting that for the first time, Labour are starting to brief that if it comes to ‘no deal’ or ‘revoke’ they’ll vote revoke. As will a number of Tories, all TIGs, SNP, Green, Plaid etc etc.

It’ll depend I guess on how many Labour switch vs Tories switching.

I suspect that when Cooper passes tomorrow, the commons will I sit on a longer extension, at which point (I think?) May HAS to request that from the EU. If we go out past the EU elections, I’m not sure we will ever then leave. But I still can’t see how the DUP vote for her deal, given they’ve said they’d rather remain.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 7 with 1257 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:22 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Hence "difficult" rather than impossible. Fairly standard May bullshit.

Labour would have to lose their senses to agree to anything at all.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:26 - Apr 7 with 1249 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Yep. Madness and political suicide.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 7 with 1249 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Which bit of Cooper's a backbencher and Starmer's in the (shadow) cabinet are you struggling with?
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:19]

Not struggling with anything at all.

Starmer chose to take the shadow cabinet role, make your bed, you lie in it. As much as I can't stand Cooper, she's played a blinder with regards to boosting her profile ahead of a leadership race once Corbyn ultimately fails. She's leapt ahead of Starmer but won't win due to having a uterus.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Apr 7 with 1244 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:24 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

They have any senses to lose?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Apr 7 with 1242 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:27 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Not struggling with anything at all.

Starmer chose to take the shadow cabinet role, make your bed, you lie in it. As much as I can't stand Cooper, she's played a blinder with regards to boosting her profile ahead of a leadership race once Corbyn ultimately fails. She's leapt ahead of Starmer but won't win due to having a uterus.

Leadership race? A Blairite "Red Tory"?

Have you been in a coma, mush?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Apr 7 with 1242 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:23 - Apr 7 by londonlisa2001

“Which is a false promise anyway because this government won’t be around to implement the outcome and whichever Brexit loon takes over the Tory party will just rip whatever is decided up and go his or her own way. Ditto any agreement with Labour. ”

It depends which way they do it, which appears to be one of the main sticking points.

On the wider issue, God knows.

It was interesting that for the first time, Labour are starting to brief that if it comes to ‘no deal’ or ‘revoke’ they’ll vote revoke. As will a number of Tories, all TIGs, SNP, Green, Plaid etc etc.

It’ll depend I guess on how many Labour switch vs Tories switching.

I suspect that when Cooper passes tomorrow, the commons will I sit on a longer extension, at which point (I think?) May HAS to request that from the EU. If we go out past the EU elections, I’m not sure we will ever then leave. But I still can’t see how the DUP vote for her deal, given they’ve said they’d rather remain.

Which way can they do it that completely removes the possibility of the next PM/government ignoring it?

When the Cooper Bill becomes law the PM will be legally obliged to ask for an extension till whatever date the Commons tells her to. That’s why she sent the letter to Tusk last week while it was still in her hands.

In the unlikely event that the EU refuses an extension it may end in revocation. That’ll be funny.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:33]

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 1227 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:29 - Apr 7 by WarwickHunt

Leadership race? A Blairite "Red Tory"?

Have you been in a coma, mush?

Nope.

As Saint Shami said, Corby won't be leader forever. Plenty paid their £3 to become members, many of which embraced the Corbyn cult without bothering to research his views. Plenty upset at his stance over Brexit.

That "Blairite Ref Tory" will no doubt appeal to the less rabid lefties and even some of those who believed Corbyn would back Remain. Of possible candidates to succeed Corbyn, who else is here? Starmer obviously wants it. Rebecca Long-Bailey, lol?

Being fair, both parties have a dearth of credible leaders atm.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 7 with 1221 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:19 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Not yet they’re not.

They haven’t changed U.K. yet?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Apr 7 with 1217 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 7 by Highjack

They haven’t changed U.K. yet?

No, it's change.org mun. Anna Soubry said so...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Apr 7 with 1201 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:36 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

No, it's change.org mun. Anna Soubry said so...

Oh no, a non-Tory misspoke.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Apr 7 with 1198 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:30 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Which way can they do it that completely removes the possibility of the next PM/government ignoring it?

When the Cooper Bill becomes law the PM will be legally obliged to ask for an extension till whatever date the Commons tells her to. That’s why she sent the letter to Tusk last week while it was still in her hands.

In the unlikely event that the EU refuses an extension it may end in revocation. That’ll be funny.
[Post edited 7 Apr 2019 17:33]

Theoretically by cross referencing in the Withdrawal Agreement which has the status of a treaty and therefore does bind future governments (a la the Belfast agreement).

They can still break a treaty, so it doesn’t completely remove the prospect but not particularly easily according to the reports that have been going on about this.

Personally, I wouldn’t trust them an inch, and would assume the worst.

Revocation would be hysterical. I do hope if we end up there that the EU cites Rees Mogg’s tweets as a reason for refusing an extension leading to it.

Dream scenario would be revocation, split of both Tories and Labour, sensible centrist party sweeps the board, Rees Mogg loses seat and Wetherspoons go bust. Won’t happen (any of it) but it would be like winning the cup final.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 1198 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:40 - Apr 7 by exiledclaseboy

Oh no, a non-Tory misspoke.

Oh come on, I'm sure you found it amusing.

Bigging up the new party is somewhat undermined by not knowing the name.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:41 - Apr 7 with 1196 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Apr 7 by bluey_the_blue

Nope.

As Saint Shami said, Corby won't be leader forever. Plenty paid their £3 to become members, many of which embraced the Corbyn cult without bothering to research his views. Plenty upset at his stance over Brexit.

That "Blairite Ref Tory" will no doubt appeal to the less rabid lefties and even some of those who believed Corbyn would back Remain. Of possible candidates to succeed Corbyn, who else is here? Starmer obviously wants it. Rebecca Long-Bailey, lol?

Being fair, both parties have a dearth of credible leaders atm.

The Labour membership is overwhelmingly pro Corbyn and at the same time overwhelmingly remain. Again, go figure.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024