Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2342455 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jun 26 with 1956 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:17 - Jun 26 by BytholWyn

The problem with Brexit is precisely the fact that the result of the referendum and the debate that led to that result hasn't been respected. If it had been we would have had a soft Brexit back in March, leaving the Single Market but remaining in the Customs Union. This would have reflected the nature of the debate at the time of the referendum - which was almost entirely focussed on the immigration issue (including the fraudulent matter of the refugees and Turkey EU membership). It would also have reflected the narrowness of the result - entirely satisfying just about no-one, but pretty much everybody would have grumpily accepted that outcome, myself included.

This could still happen, as could May's deal (theoretically), or indeed a WTO hard Brexit. The EU would not stop either a soft Brexit or May's Brexit, and could not stop a unilateral hard Brexit. The only thing stopping Brexit from happening is that the Tories have refused to build a consensus/majority or are fearful of the consequences of a hard Brexit. These are choices that the Tories have made and are making - and they have exclusive responsibility for those choices.

Let's get one other thing clear. There is as much mandate for a hard Brexit as there would have been for Welsh independence after the devolution referendum. Anyone who believes that a hard Brexit is a legitimate outcome to the Euro referendum isn't a democrat - end of.

Exactly. Unfortunately Tory Party interests get in the way of any sensible debate on the issue. How many people 10 years ago would have identified the EU as the biggest problem the UK faced? Fecking Tories and their obsessions.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jun 26 with 1955 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yet Parliament voted to give the government the power to invoke Article 50 so that we could leave the EU.

The government then invoked Article 50 so that we could leave the EU.

Parliament passed the EU Withdrawal Act which repeals the previous UK legislation tying the UK to the EU.

The entire machinery of government has been working inexorably for the past three years towards leaving the EU.

The government negotiated a withdrawal agreement that, if passed, would have seen the UK leave the EU, including the single market, customs union, ECJ and all applicable treaties.

Apart from all that, your outlandish theory is clearly holding water.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 19:52]

As I said. Charade.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Jun 26 with 1938 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:54 - Jun 26 by Highjack

As I said. Charade.

Hilarious. Genuinely funny that you actually believe that.

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Jun 26 with 1929 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:58 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Hilarious. Genuinely funny that you actually believe that.

I’m fairly sure history will show me to be correct.

What do you think our chances are of leaving?

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Jun 26 with 1904 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:02 - Jun 26 by Highjack

I’m fairly sure history will show me to be correct.

What do you think our chances are of leaving?

We’ve been through this before and each time you change the premise of the question. I could say “I don’t think we’ll leave” and you would then jump on this as “proof” that your theory is correct. Yet saying “I don’t think we’ll leave” is nothing like the same as saying “we were never going to leave and all the efforts that have been made in that direction thus far have just been a public charade when those involved never intended for us to leave in the first place.

If we end up not leaving that will absolutely not validate the theory you’ve been putting forward here. It’s simply factually not true. I know that for a fact but I realise you won’t accept that either.

For what it’s worth, I think we will leave eventually. What form that will take is another matter and whether it will satisfy Brexit ultras yet another matter entirely. I hope we don’t leave but the political will isn’t there for another referendum (yet) and only another referendum can legitimately invalidate the first one.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jun 26 with 1883 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Jun 26 by Highjack

Of course there’s a long history of referendums rejecting the EU being ignored. The illusion that any of us voters have any say in the governance of our lives has been well and truly shattered. A second referendum would be even more of a charade than the first as now we know for sure that only one of the two options will actually be honoured. If leave wins again we’d be asked to vote a third time.

*Breaking News* Since my last post on here Boris Johnson has announced that the chance of a 'No Deal' Brexit stands at "a million to one". That well and truly backs up the aforementioned Brexit-leave Tory M.P's opinion.

And imo a far higher likelihood now of soft Brexit that only teflon Boris Johnson could manage to get through parliament.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:07 - Jun 26 with 1831 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:45 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

Yet Parliament voted to give the government the power to invoke Article 50 so that we could leave the EU.

The government then invoked Article 50 so that we could leave the EU.

Parliament passed the EU Withdrawal Act which repeals the previous UK legislation tying the UK to the EU.

The entire machinery of government has been working inexorably for the past three years towards leaving the EU.

The government negotiated a withdrawal agreement that, if passed, would have seen the UK leave the EU, including the single market, customs union, ECJ and all applicable treaties.

Apart from all that, your outlandish theory is clearly holding water.
[Post edited 26 Jun 2019 19:52]

'Pah. Nonsense. Everyone knows the Earth is flat.'

That's where we're at. The delusion has reached conspiracy theory levels.

#BrexitCult
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Jun 26 with 1819 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Jun 26 by Highjack

We clearly aren’t free to do whatever the fu(k we like otherwise we would have left by now.

The EU have a responsibility to the other member countries and they have to put those interests first because we no longer want to be in that Club. The EU have negotiated a withdrawal agreement with Teresa May based on their own requirements/needs and the requirements as presented by Teresa May which encompassed her “red lines”.

I am pretty sure they would rather we stay, but I would suggest our inability to leave is down to our government and Parliament as opposed to them.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:26 - Jun 26 with 1783 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:36 - Jun 26 by costalotta

So Raab is now trying to peddle "It will be the EUs fault if we leave with No Deal". We know he's not the brightest (Dover!!) but the EUs fault. Yeah, right LOL. Surely people will see right through this.

The blame game has started !!!!

All quite predictable.

Yep, clearly the EUs fault if we choose to shoot ourselves in the head.

Dim Dom is a cracker fair do's.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:35 - Jun 26 with 1768 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:14 - Jun 26 by majorraglan

The EU have a responsibility to the other member countries and they have to put those interests first because we no longer want to be in that Club. The EU have negotiated a withdrawal agreement with Teresa May based on their own requirements/needs and the requirements as presented by Teresa May which encompassed her “red lines”.

I am pretty sure they would rather we stay, but I would suggest our inability to leave is down to our government and Parliament as opposed to them.

The EU have bent over backwards to allow us to leave with all of our self harming red lines and the UK Parliament (including the people that most want to leave) decided they didn't want to leave after all.

I now expect Johnson to cheerfully abandon the red lines as necessary and package his deal to appeal to the majority of parliament and f*ck over Farage, The Moggs and the rest of the dipshits. This could be highly amusing.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Jun 26 with 1765 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:37 - Jun 26 by Wingstandwood

*Breaking News* Since my last post on here Boris Johnson has announced that the chance of a 'No Deal' Brexit stands at "a million to one". That well and truly backs up the aforementioned Brexit-leave Tory M.P's opinion.

And imo a far higher likelihood now of soft Brexit that only teflon Boris Johnson could manage to get through parliament.

Wingstandwood - you cannot surely believe a word that that Eton mess spouts?

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:45 - Jun 26 with 1746 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:36 - Jun 26 by longlostjack

Wingstandwood - you cannot surely believe a word that that Eton mess spouts?

What I do believe more is the opinion of a Brexit-leave Tory that said (contrary to his stance and Brexit wish) that a No-Deal Brexit could never get passed through parliament because the support for that is just not there...............Apparently?

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Jun 26 with 1730 viewsbluey_the_blue

The latest media talk on twitter is that Grieve and Beckett are planning to get cross party support on a plan, in the event of no deal, to block all government spending by introducing amendments on government spending plans debates.

So, if a deal can't be agreed and Article 50 not revoked, no funding for schools, no MP pay etc.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Jun 26 with 1712 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:56 - Jun 26 by bluey_the_blue

The latest media talk on twitter is that Grieve and Beckett are planning to get cross party support on a plan, in the event of no deal, to block all government spending by introducing amendments on government spending plans debates.

So, if a deal can't be agreed and Article 50 not revoked, no funding for schools, no MP pay etc.

There are a few ideas kicking round at the moment, that’s just one of them. It won’t go anywhere, that one won’t anyway.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Jun 27 with 1608 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:14 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

We’ve been through this before and each time you change the premise of the question. I could say “I don’t think we’ll leave” and you would then jump on this as “proof” that your theory is correct. Yet saying “I don’t think we’ll leave” is nothing like the same as saying “we were never going to leave and all the efforts that have been made in that direction thus far have just been a public charade when those involved never intended for us to leave in the first place.

If we end up not leaving that will absolutely not validate the theory you’ve been putting forward here. It’s simply factually not true. I know that for a fact but I realise you won’t accept that either.

For what it’s worth, I think we will leave eventually. What form that will take is another matter and whether it will satisfy Brexit ultras yet another matter entirely. I hope we don’t leave but the political will isn’t there for another referendum (yet) and only another referendum can legitimately invalidate the first one.

Your unshakeable belief that our politicians are doing what they say they’re doing is admirable but I’m afraid I can’t share that blind faith given all the evidence in front of our eyes.

It’s lip service, it’s half hearted, they are just kicking it down the road trying to cling to power for as long as possible.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Jun 27 with 1600 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Jun 27 by Highjack

Your unshakeable belief that our politicians are doing what they say they’re doing is admirable but I’m afraid I can’t share that blind faith given all the evidence in front of our eyes.

It’s lip service, it’s half hearted, they are just kicking it down the road trying to cling to power for as long as possible.

Your belief that it was May’s plan all along to subvert Brexit is frankly fûcking bonkers.
And then some.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:37 - Jun 27 with 1588 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:25 - Jun 27 by Highjack

My view isn’t based on a belief or faith of any kind though.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Jun 27 with 1578 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Your belief that it was May’s plan all along to subvert Brexit is frankly fûcking bonkers.
And then some.

Being F*cking bonkers is fun. Makes life far more interesting.

She definitely deliberately subverted it. I can see her now in front of a crackling fireplace in a dimly lit number 10, rocking back and forth cackling to herself.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Jun 27 with 1573 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:50 - Jun 27 by Highjack

Being F*cking bonkers is fun. Makes life far more interesting.

She definitely deliberately subverted it. I can see her now in front of a crackling fireplace in a dimly lit number 10, rocking back and forth cackling to herself.

Put the crack pipe down, mun.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:56 - Jun 27 with 1572 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:52 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

Put the crack pipe down, mun.

Michael Gove is holding that. His silhouette at the window as he observes the waiting press, giggling manically.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:15 - Jun 27 with 1557 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:08 - Jun 26 by exiledclaseboy

There are a few ideas kicking round at the moment, that’s just one of them. It won’t go anywhere, that one won’t anyway.

Any MP backing / proposing that course of action will be toast at next election.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Jun 27 with 1551 viewsSymondsYatjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:55 - Jun 27 by WarwickHunt

And then some.

If you think May had any intention of delivering Brexit, then those misfolding proteins in your tiny brain have taken hold.

Start looking up a good care home, because you’ll soon need one.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:31 - Jun 27 with 1545 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:22 - Jun 27 by SymondsYatjack

If you think May had any intention of delivering Brexit, then those misfolding proteins in your tiny brain have taken hold.

Correct symondsyatjack. No intention whatsoever.

Bercow enters the room. “Orrrrdderrr!” He shouts.

May looks up from her cackling. “I’ll order some roast swan sprinkled with the salty love fluid of Mr Robbins please. And I’ll have a pint of whatever Junker drinks”.

Gove “just some more crack for me please John”

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:47 - Jun 27 with 1532 viewsWarwickHunt

Fûck me - our resident village idiot is still stuck on page 4 of Neuroscience For Dummies.

Surprised he got that far to be honest.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:58 - Jun 27 with 1505 viewswaynekerr55

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024