Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301411 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:41 - Aug 30 with 1591 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:23 - Aug 30 by Jango

Get help mate.

Minister confirms they lied to theQueen.

Get help mate ....

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:48 - Aug 30 with 1579 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:41 - Aug 30 by Kilkennyjack

Get help mate ....

You do know the Queen approves what is presented, right?

What gets presented is the proposal to prorogue. No rationale needed since it's a formality, a rubber stamping.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 07:59 - Aug 30 with 1567 viewsJango

Get help mate ....

Ye everyone knows what it is apart from the queen.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:17 - Aug 30 with 1511 viewsHighjack

Ministers have been lying to the monarch since the word go.

“Yes sire, that Anne of cleves is gorgeous. Here’s a portrait look how radiant she looks. She’s not seven times the size and ugly as sin in real life honest, now get your suit on the vicars waiting”.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Aug 30 with 1508 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Get help mate ....

A republican seeking help from the Queen???

Hahahahahahaha

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Aug 30 with 1481 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:20 - Aug 30 by Brynmill_Jack

A republican seeking help from the Queen???

Hahahahahahaha

Warwick’s book club are out in force again.

The more of these videos I see online the more I realise that it’s obviously the hard working class people of this country that voted leave and its the jobless, students (who’ve never worked a day in their lives) and mentally ill who voted remain. F*ck me, these people are trying to tell others they didn’t understand what they were voting for.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Aug 30 with 1465 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Aug 30 by Jango

The more of these videos I see online the more I realise that it’s obviously the hard working class people of this country that voted leave and its the jobless, students (who’ve never worked a day in their lives) and mentally ill who voted remain. F*ck me, these people are trying to tell others they didn’t understand what they were voting for.

Well, you clearly had no fûcking idea what you were voting for...

I doubt if you'd be allowed in a book club, Jang - it entails actually reading books rather than Daily Express headlines.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Aug 30 with 1446 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:20 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Well, you clearly had no fûcking idea what you were voting for...

I doubt if you'd be allowed in a book club, Jang - it entails actually reading books rather than Daily Express headlines.

The last book I read was ‘To kill a mockingbird’ for my GCSE’s in school. Good old Atticus Finch. The very thought of being in a book club makes me ill.

I voted to leave the EU, one of the two options.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 10:36]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Aug 30 with 1421 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:35 - Aug 30 by Jango

The last book I read was ‘To kill a mockingbird’ for my GCSE’s in school. Good old Atticus Finch. The very thought of being in a book club makes me ill.

I voted to leave the EU, one of the two options.
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 10:36]

Not a great reader then, dullard?

Colour me surprised...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 30 with 1402 viewsJango

I’m perfectly fine at reading. I wouldn’t be able to do my job without reading procedures and drawings.Plenty of great tradesmen in my industry that struggle reading mind you. Calling them a dullard because of it would not only make me unemployed but also a massive c**t of a person.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:44 - Aug 30 with 1390 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:07 - Aug 30 by Jango

I understand the frustration you must feel at the gormless idiots supporting Brexit that seem to keep getting interviewed for TV and online articles. But if you genuinely feel that Brexiteers are smeared by MSM picking only the most idiotic of you all to highlight, then copying their tactics doesn't help your argument.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Aug 30 with 1385 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 30 by Jango

I’m perfectly fine at reading. I wouldn’t be able to do my job without reading procedures and drawings.Plenty of great tradesmen in my industry that struggle reading mind you. Calling them a dullard because of it would not only make me unemployed but also a massive c**t of a person.

Point missed. Again. Spectacularly.

Mince.

"Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations.”
Henry David Thoreau

“If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fûck 'em!”
John Waters
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:53]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:27 - Aug 30 with 1355 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:50 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Point missed. Again. Spectacularly.

Mince.

"Books are the treasured wealth of the world and the fit inheritance of generations and nations.”
Henry David Thoreau

“If you go home with somebody, and they don't have books, don't fûck 'em!”
John Waters
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 11:53]

“I don’t need books, I’ve got a tv”
Jango.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - Aug 30 with 1346 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:27 - Aug 30 by Jango

“I don’t need books, I’ve got a tv”
Jango.

Boasting about never reading a book once you weren’t forced to in school at the same time as holding yourself up as some sort of ‘proper’ representative of the Welsh working class may be the most deluded thing I’ve ever read.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:40 - Aug 30 with 1338 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Boasting about never reading a book once you weren’t forced to in school at the same time as holding yourself up as some sort of ‘proper’ representative of the Welsh working class may be the most deluded thing I’ve ever read.

Oh I think others have done better!

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Aug 30 with 1335 viewsmonmouth

From Jango? Today you mean?

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:51 - Aug 30 with 1325 viewsJango

It was a tongue in cheek comment in response to Warwick quoting dead people that 99.9% of the population have never heard of. Judging people because they don’t read novels says more about you than me. I wasn’t boasting just being honest. I like to keep fit playing squash, football or going to the gym in my spare time. I don’t look down at those who don’t. Get over yourselves.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Aug 30 with 1293 viewssherpajacob

Here you go Jango, best to start with the basics.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Story-Brexit-Ladybirds-Grown-Ups/dp/024138656X/ref=pd_l

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Aug 30 with 1290 viewsWingstandwood

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:38 - Aug 30 by Jango

You're in heavy engineering, rigging, construction Jango if memory serves me correct.

A lot do indeed totally underestimate the intelligence, the mathematical skill(s), the problem solving skills and the sheer complexity of not only erecting something.... But also?... Getting the price right, getting all angles 100% perfect to match, evaluating, adapting and counteracting to suit someone else's change of mind, plan or budget, getting all the measurements correct so that each and every of hundreds/thousands of bolt fits along a span, etc, etc, etc.

Yes indeed! The working class has produced some brilliant onsite geniuses of non university education many who were around many years before CAD software also. And who would have thought that trigonometry and pythagoras theorem would have been so useful upon leaving school.....English Lit's Gerald Durrell's : My Family And Other Animals became superfluous by comparison.

Argus!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Aug 30 with 1286 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Aug 30 by Wingstandwood

You're in heavy engineering, rigging, construction Jango if memory serves me correct.

A lot do indeed totally underestimate the intelligence, the mathematical skill(s), the problem solving skills and the sheer complexity of not only erecting something.... But also?... Getting the price right, getting all angles 100% perfect to match, evaluating, adapting and counteracting to suit someone else's change of mind, plan or budget, getting all the measurements correct so that each and every of hundreds/thousands of bolt fits along a span, etc, etc, etc.

Yes indeed! The working class has produced some brilliant onsite geniuses of non university education many who were around many years before CAD software also. And who would have thought that trigonometry and pythagoras theorem would have been so useful upon leaving school.....English Lit's Gerald Durrell's : My Family And Other Animals became superfluous by comparison.

An aside, this is a perfect example as to why the teaching of English and mathematics should be done in context.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Aug 30 with 1270 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:51 - Aug 30 by Jango

It was a tongue in cheek comment in response to Warwick quoting dead people that 99.9% of the population have never heard of. Judging people because they don’t read novels says more about you than me. I wasn’t boasting just being honest. I like to keep fit playing squash, football or going to the gym in my spare time. I don’t look down at those who don’t. Get over yourselves.

Don’t look down on people? It’s you posting sneering critiques of people different to yourself and mocking them.

And you made the reference to ‘Warwick's book club’ not him.

I haven’t judged anyone - you have, I’ve simply pointed out that your idea of the ‘working class’ sneering at books, or any other form of culture for that matter, is ludicrous.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:22 - Aug 30 with 1269 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Aug 30 by monmouth

From Jango? Today you mean?

Yes. Reading is not ‘working class’ enough in Jango’s world.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Aug 30 with 1251 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Aug 30 by Wingstandwood

I’m a Mechy fitter by trade mate but moved into mechanical engineering a few years back. I often work on site with many riggers though and some are geniuses of their trade. I still use Pythag daily and I’d love for Warwick or Lisa to try and work off PNIDs or ISO drawings to construct new power stations. I’ve spent the last 15 years working too tolerances of less than a thousandth of an inch on projects worth multi millions of pounds but because I don’t read novels and can’t quote dead people I’m a dullard.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Aug 30 with 1249 viewssherpajacob

You've obviously got Bluey on ignore.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Aug 30 with 1244 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Aug 30 by waynekerr55

An aside, this is a perfect example as to why the teaching of English and mathematics should be done in context.

Yes indeed, Wayne. I was making this point to Ebo a little while back. Endless column inches have been expended on Grammar Schools but the importance of the old Secondary Modern with their vocational orientation cannot be overstated. They were designed to specifically meet the needs of industry and the artisan, they are sorely missed.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024