Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301346 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:45 - Aug 30 with 1535 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Don’t look down on people? It’s you posting sneering critiques of people different to yourself and mocking them.

And you made the reference to ‘Warwick's book club’ not him.

I haven’t judged anyone - you have, I’ve simply pointed out that your idea of the ‘working class’ sneering at books, or any other form of culture for that matter, is ludicrous.

What on Earth are you talking about?

I said Warwick’s book club as a joke because book clubs are often referred to as a bit ‘nerdy’. It was a joke. I never made any connection between reading books and the working class, you did. Some people read, some people don’t. Anyone who judges someone based on whether they read books or not is a t*at.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:54 - Aug 30 with 1512 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:12 - Aug 30 by sherpajacob

Here you go Jango, best to start with the basics.

https://www.amazon.co.uk/Story-Brexit-Ladybirds-Grown-Ups/dp/024138656X/ref=pd_l

Just ordered it. It’ll fit lovely on the shelf in between ‘Animal Farm’ and ‘Father Christmas needs a wee’.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:56 - Aug 30 with 1507 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:37 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Boasting about never reading a book once you weren’t forced to in school at the same time as holding yourself up as some sort of ‘proper’ representative of the Welsh working class may be the most deluded thing I’ve ever read.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Aug 30 with 1496 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:45 - Aug 30 by Jango

What on Earth are you talking about?

I said Warwick’s book club as a joke because book clubs are often referred to as a bit ‘nerdy’. It was a joke. I never made any connection between reading books and the working class, you did. Some people read, some people don’t. Anyone who judges someone based on whether they read books or not is a t*at.

“Warwick’s book club are out in force again.

The more of these videos I see online the more I realise that it’s obviously the hard working class people of this country that voted leave and its the jobless, students (who’ve never worked a day in their lives) and mentally ill who voted remain.”

That’s what you said. You absolutely drew the parallel, not me. I have never judged you on whether you read or not, simply on your nonsense about it not being ‘hard working class’ enough.

Many of the most cultured, well read, open minded people I have met in my entire life have spent their working lives doing dirty, physically demanding jobs you wouldn’t last a minute doing, for all your posturing.
(No subject) (n/t) on 13:59 - Aug 30 with 1488 viewsWarwickHunt

(No subject) (n/t) on 13:56 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Probably on a par with some of the deluded fûckwittery about May’s secret plan to thwart Brexit...

Edit: Ah bollox - bloody iPhone. Replying to Lisa’s post above...
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:02]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Aug 30 with 1467 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

Don’t look down on people? It’s you posting sneering critiques of people different to yourself and mocking them.

And you made the reference to ‘Warwick's book club’ not him.

I haven’t judged anyone - you have, I’ve simply pointed out that your idea of the ‘working class’ sneering at books, or any other form of culture for that matter, is ludicrous.

He probably thinks Raymond Williams was a darts player.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Aug 30 with 1463 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

Raymond "Bullseye for the People" Williams?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Aug 30 with 1453 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:58 - Aug 30 by londonlisa2001

“Warwick’s book club are out in force again.

The more of these videos I see online the more I realise that it’s obviously the hard working class people of this country that voted leave and its the jobless, students (who’ve never worked a day in their lives) and mentally ill who voted remain.”

That’s what you said. You absolutely drew the parallel, not me. I have never judged you on whether you read or not, simply on your nonsense about it not being ‘hard working class’ enough.

Many of the most cultured, well read, open minded people I have met in my entire life have spent their working lives doing dirty, physically demanding jobs you wouldn’t last a minute doing, for all your posturing.

Haha are you being serious? You need help. The first line was joke and nothing to do with the rest of the comment ffs.

My mum wouldn’t go to sleep without reading some of her book and I don’t think I’ve ever seen my old man with a book in his hands.

*Many of the most cultured, well read, open minded people I have met in my entire life have spent their working lives doing dirty, physically demanding jobs you wouldn’t last a minute doing, for all your posturing.*

Would using my confined space certs and squeezing into a small boiler drum (being 6 foot 4”) with a 9” grinder, a gas monitor, air feds and rescue team outside while I went to work a 12 hour shift for weeks at a time convince you otherwise?
[Post edited 30 Aug 2019 14:20]
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Aug 30 with 1449 viewsLohengrin

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:12 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

One of Stalin’s favourite useful idiots in academia. Have you ever read the nauseating justification for the Soviet invasion of Finland he co-authored with Hobsbawn? Absolutely wretched.

County level darter though, in fairness.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Aug 30 with 1437 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

One of Stalin’s favourite useful idiots in academia. Have you ever read the nauseating justification for the Soviet invasion of Finland he co-authored with Hobsbawn? Absolutely wretched.

As well as revolutionizing Rugby Coaching in the 70s

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:24 - Aug 30 with 1431 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:15 - Aug 30 by bluey_the_blue

Raymond "Bullseye for the People" Williams?

Yep - had many epic matches against the anarcho-syndicalist Dai “Double Top” Thomas.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:26 - Aug 30 with 1426 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

Not his best work, granted...😂
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Aug 30 with 1422 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Aug 30 by Jango

Haha are you being serious? You need help. The first line was joke and nothing to do with the rest of the comment ffs.

My mum wouldn’t go to sleep without reading some of her book and I don’t think I’ve ever seen my old man with a book in his hands.

*Many of the most cultured, well read, open minded people I have met in my entire life have spent their working lives doing dirty, physically demanding jobs you wouldn’t last a minute doing, for all your posturing.*

Would using my confined space certs and squeezing into a small boiler drum (being 6 foot 4”) with a 9” grinder, a gas monitor, air feds and rescue team outside while I went to work a 12 hour shift for weeks at a time convince you otherwise?

“My mum wouldn’t go to sleep without reading some of her book”

Just the one? Slow reader?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Aug 30 with 1416 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:19 - Aug 30 by Jango

I feel your pain, Jang - my “grinder” is a bit bigger but I find a bit of foreplay helps in getting it into a confined space.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Aug 30 with 1408 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

She was definitely the most unfit out of the 6 of us and she was the only one who spent hours sitting down reading.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:35 - Aug 30 with 1403 viewsJango

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:31 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

I feel your pain, Jang - my “grinder” is a bit bigger but I find a bit of foreplay helps in getting it into a confined space.

Strange name for a dog.
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:36 - Aug 30 with 1397 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Aug 30 by Wingstandwood

You're in heavy engineering, rigging, construction Jango if memory serves me correct.

A lot do indeed totally underestimate the intelligence, the mathematical skill(s), the problem solving skills and the sheer complexity of not only erecting something.... But also?... Getting the price right, getting all angles 100% perfect to match, evaluating, adapting and counteracting to suit someone else's change of mind, plan or budget, getting all the measurements correct so that each and every of hundreds/thousands of bolt fits along a span, etc, etc, etc.

Yes indeed! The working class has produced some brilliant onsite geniuses of non university education many who were around many years before CAD software also. And who would have thought that trigonometry and pythagoras theorem would have been so useful upon leaving school.....English Lit's Gerald Durrell's : My Family And Other Animals became superfluous by comparison.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Aug 30 with 1391 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:34 - Aug 30 by Jango

She was definitely the most unfit out of the 6 of us and she was the only one who spent hours sitting down reading.

You could beat her over 100 yards?

Top man!
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:37 - Aug 30 with 1390 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:34 - Aug 30 by Lohengrin

Yes indeed, Wayne. I was making this point to Ebo a little while back. Endless column inches have been expended on Grammar Schools but the importance of the old Secondary Modern with their vocational orientation cannot be overstated. They were designed to specifically meet the needs of industry and the artisan, they are sorely missed.

No surprise that we have massive skills gaps in construction, given the lack of 'real life' upskilling

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:38 - Aug 30 with 1389 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:27 - Aug 30 by WarwickHunt

It was a book about how to cure insomnia.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:44 - Aug 30 with 1369 viewsFlashberryjack

I read books and go to the Opera, and I'm still thick as mince according to Lisa

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Aug 30 with 1323 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:36 - Aug 30 by monmouth

Serious question, how could any court possibly do that. She’s not going to tell them what was said and neither is he.

The legal fact is that the queen who has the legal power to do so, and can effectively make the law, agreed after discussing and ‘questioning’ her prime minister. I dont see how there can be any legal issue at all, much as I’d love something to wipe that smug grin off the coward’s chops.

If she believes she was fooled, and let’s face it, you’d have to be as thick as shit not to recognise the substance here, I suppose she could pretend she didn’t understand and revoke the order, but I struggle to see it.

The Scottish emergency injunction hasn't been granted and the hearing is on Tue

The judge wants a sworn statement from Boris as the WHY he's prorogued parliament, Surely if he admits it's to push through a Hard Brexit then is he admitting to misuse of the royal prerogative and misleading the Queen?

If he says it's because of the Queens speech and a recording gets leaked saying it was Brexit will he be prosecuted for perjury?

Presumably misleading the Queen to use the royal prerogative must be illegal...

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Aug 30 with 1298 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:07 - Aug 30 by Ebo

The judge wants a sworn statement from Boris as the WHY he's prorogued parliament, Surely if he admits it's to push through a Hard Brexit then is he admitting to misuse of the royal prerogative and misleading the Queen?

If he says it's because of the Queens speech and a recording gets leaked saying it was Brexit will he be prosecuted for perjury?

Kil must be the only person around who thinks Queenie listens to what i asked, does some research etc.

It's been fully explained ad nauseum. PM see Queen, gives "advice". Queen then consents.

That's it. No debate, no rationale, nothing.

This "oh he misled Queenie" is plain wrong.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Aug 30 with 1282 viewsmonmouth

He’ll just stick to what everyone knows to be a lie even though he’s even basically said the real reason this morning, but he hasn’t actually said it. As for the defence secretary whatever the nobody’s name is, they’ve already said he has no idea what’s going on so, ‘misspoke’ (ffs in what used to be a great country where people took responsibility and acted in the public interest...’misspoke’). This country is totally f*cked, whatever happens. To these punters now it’s all a game, some jolly japes.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Aug 30 with 1275 viewsHighjack

If course it isn’t illegal.

Immoral probably.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024