Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2328530 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Oct 17 with 1411 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:19 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Why?

If it doesn’t pass, we’ll probably be into second referendum territory.

That is why it won’t pass.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Oct 17 with 1397 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:55 - Oct 17 by bluey_the_blue

WTO rules it is then.

Not a chance. Deal either passes or Benn Act kicks in, even if that means a civil servant signs it. Will of parliament.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Oct 17 with 1385 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:20 - Oct 17 by Highjack

That is why it won’t pass.

I think it probably will pass to be honest. Narrowly, but pass.

I don’t think there are the votes for a second referendum, although I hope that there are and some involved seem to think there may be.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Oct 17 with 1380 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:27 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Not a chance. Deal either passes or Benn Act kicks in, even if that means a civil servant signs it. Will of parliament.

Phew. Such a relief that Parliament took back control.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Oct 17 with 1380 viewslondonlisa2001

Bluey is probably relying on guido reporting Juncker saying no extension. Even though he really isn’t. And it’s not his call anyway - it’s just political posturing as he wants the deal to pass.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 15:32]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Oct 17 with 1367 viewswobbly

There is a suggestion that if Parliament votes down the deal on Saturday, it will be argued that this means Parliament is consenting to no deal under the Benn Act. So, no extension required.

Seems a stretch but ...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Oct 17 with 1343 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Oct 17 by wobbly

There is a suggestion that if Parliament votes down the deal on Saturday, it will be argued that this means Parliament is consenting to no deal under the Benn Act. So, no extension required.

Seems a stretch but ...

A suggestion? By Jango or A Fans Dad?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 1333 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:36 - Oct 17 by wobbly

Seems a stretch but ...

The Benn act states:

“a)the statement has been approved by resolution of the House of Commons on a motion moved by a Minister of the Crown in the following form–

“That this House approves the withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union under Article 50 of the Treaty on European Union on exit day, without a withdrawal agreement as defined in section 20(1) of the European Union (Withdrawal) Act 2018”,

It needs a positive approval, not a vote against something else. A vote ‘no’ against the WA doesn’t seem to satisfy the requirement whatever Rees Mogg thinks.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Oct 17 with 1332 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:43 - Oct 17 by WarwickHunt

A suggestion? By Jango or A Fans Dad?

Rees Mogg.

Similar, but with a posher voice.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Oct 17 with 1326 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:47 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Rees Mogg.

Similar, but with a posher voice.

Unlike Mogg to be very wrong.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Oct 17 with 1322 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:30 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

I think it probably will pass to be honest. Narrowly, but pass.

I don’t think there are the votes for a second referendum, although I hope that there are and some involved seem to think there may be.

Whispers that there won't even be a motion on the second ref on Saturday. Which I must admit I find absurd. If not now, when?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:55 - Oct 17 with 1305 viewsbluey_the_blue

No extension.

Maybe Surrender act will spike Juncker's drink?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Oct 17 with 1305 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:51 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Whispers that there won't even be a motion on the second ref on Saturday. Which I must admit I find absurd. If not now, when?

It apparently to allow Labour MPs to vote against deal even if they don’t want a second referendum because they want an election. But I agree. It’s time to make a decision now. Deal, referendum or no deal. Enough is enough with Corbyn’s nonsensical posturing.

The bloke’s an idiot.

I think Saturday probably brings it to a close one way or another. Then we have an election which decides the future relationship.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Oct 17 with 1301 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:55 - Oct 17 by bluey_the_blue

No extension.

Maybe Surrender act will spike Juncker's drink?

Juncker doesn’t make the decision Bluey. The people who do make the decision are saying it’s bollox.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 15:57]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Oct 17 with 1295 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:56 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

It apparently to allow Labour MPs to vote against deal even if they don’t want a second referendum because they want an election. But I agree. It’s time to make a decision now. Deal, referendum or no deal. Enough is enough with Corbyn’s nonsensical posturing.

The bloke’s an idiot.

I think Saturday probably brings it to a close one way or another. Then we have an election which decides the future relationship.

I can't even begin to follow Labour's logic there.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Oct 17 with 1286 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Corbyn wants to vote deal down but wants brexit on his own terms so doesn’t actually want a second referendum on this deal vs remain as that way means he can’t ever get a deal that he wants is my reading of it.

He’s a self absorbed moron.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 17 with 1284 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:31 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Bluey is probably relying on guido reporting Juncker saying no extension. Even though he really isn’t. And it’s not his call anyway - it’s just political posturing as he wants the deal to pass.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 15:32]

The BBC is reporting Juncker saying no extension. Chris Morris (tweeting with Kuennsberg) is saying we'll have to see if the council agrees with him.

This could just be the EU having had enough and saying take the deal or be damned, so to speak. Or it vould just be Juncker mouthing off as he is apparently prone to do....shooting from the hip Morris called it.

It's the big question now, what happens if Parliament votes it down. With no extension we either leave with no deal or they ask for time to put it to a referendum but that means an extension of a kind. How long would it take to organise another vote? Would the EU allow that time or just say goodbye?
If the EU really are saying it's this deal or no deal, does it take remain off the ballot paper too?

I had to laugh at Farage though, he slated Benn and the rest yet now he's slating the EU for apparently overiding the Benn act! He wants the penny and the bun, tax free.

This'll be interesting, what will Corbyn say.....and Starmer!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:09 - Oct 17 with 1275 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:02 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Corbyn wants to vote deal down but wants brexit on his own terms so doesn’t actually want a second referendum on this deal vs remain as that way means he can’t ever get a deal that he wants is my reading of it.

He’s a self absorbed moron.

Actually thinking about this some more.

I guess that there are Tories (eg, Letwin, Clarke, Rudd, other Johnson etc) that will vote for the deal as is. If it doesn’t get through because of DUP, extreme ERG people, then it really is a choice between no deal and a second referendum. At that point they’d support a second referendum. They may not support an amendment for a second referendum before they see whether the deal has the numbers to pass first? Add that to the Labour issue, and that may be why it’s a potential for delaying?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:14 - Oct 17 with 1266 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 17 by Catullus

The BBC is reporting Juncker saying no extension. Chris Morris (tweeting with Kuennsberg) is saying we'll have to see if the council agrees with him.

This could just be the EU having had enough and saying take the deal or be damned, so to speak. Or it vould just be Juncker mouthing off as he is apparently prone to do....shooting from the hip Morris called it.

It's the big question now, what happens if Parliament votes it down. With no extension we either leave with no deal or they ask for time to put it to a referendum but that means an extension of a kind. How long would it take to organise another vote? Would the EU allow that time or just say goodbye?
If the EU really are saying it's this deal or no deal, does it take remain off the ballot paper too?

I had to laugh at Farage though, he slated Benn and the rest yet now he's slating the EU for apparently overiding the Benn act! He wants the penny and the bun, tax free.

It depends who at the BBC you read. Katya Adler is saying it’s just a negotiating ploy and is nonsense. And she’s the one closest to the EU.

The EU can’t be seen to be responsible for a no deal. It hurts them as well as us. Not as much, but it hurts them. So saying no to an extension foe a referendum that could mean we stay after all, would be nonsensical.

I think this is the last throw of the deal dice. If this doesn’t get through, what’s left other than a Labour type deal with a customs union. And that requires a Labour majority, which they won’t get.

It’s always in our hands, of course - we can revoke...

The Farage stuff is hilarious I agree. How dare Juncker say we may have to just leave...lol.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:22 - Oct 17 with 1251 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:57 - Oct 17 by londonlisa2001

Juncker doesn’t make the decision Bluey. The people who do make the decision are saying it’s bollox.
[Post edited 17 Oct 2019 15:57]

The only decisions he needs to make are red or white and before breakfast or after breakfast.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:26 - Oct 17 with 1242 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Oct 17 by Catullus

More like Juncker shooting from hip flask.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:50 - Oct 17 with 1213 viewslondonlisa2001

2 questions for those that are supporters of Brexit because of the improvement it’ll cause for workers (wingstandwood, Jango etc):

This new version of the deal takes away the workers and environmental protections that were in the May deal. Are you still going to disagree that the reason for Brexit is a race to an unregulated bottom that’s great for the richest and awful for the poorest?

Why would any company in the world now base themselves in Wales (as an example) rather than Northern Ireland?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:12 - Oct 17 with 1193 viewsHCMC

Thanks to the rebel alliance we've been stitched up by the EU.

Can't have no deal, can't have an extension so you'll have to have the EUs deal.

Thanks Swinson, Corbyn, Benn, Soubry you've really done us over.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:16 - Oct 17 with 1188 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:58 - Oct 17 by Uxbridge

Blairite scum! Or something.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:17 - Oct 17 with 1185 viewsHCMC

With no 2nd referendum and the Benn surrender act made null and void by Junker the arena for remainers seems to be shrinking
Fancy having turned down a General Election when offered that showed the EU where the real power in the UK is. Game over!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024