Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301401 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Nov 8 with 2115 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:42 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

What do you mean like this EU member is doing, yes it is France.

https://www.france24.com/en/20191106-live-french-pm-unveils-immigration-plan-as-

You mean we could have more control over immigration policy than we chose to exercise while being members of the EU?

Who’d have thought it...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Nov 8 with 2105 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:07 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

You mean we could have more control over immigration policy than we chose to exercise while being members of the EU?

Who’d have thought it...

He didn't really think that one through, did he ...

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:11 - Nov 8 with 2096 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Nov 8 by Uxbridge

No. Which is odd given his posts are usually so well considered.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:48 - Nov 8 with 2071 viewsLohengrin

Who’d have thought it...

Le Pen is ahead of him on all polling. The poison dwarf has been sneaking around her line at night stealing her clothes.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:08 - Nov 8 with 2044 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:10 - Nov 8 by Uxbridge

It's not easy for some people..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Nov 8 with 2005 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Who’d have thought it...

That is precisely what I was pointing out.
The Germans and French have always picked & chosen which EU rules & Laws they wish to implement to suit themselves.
Whereas our stupid governments happily implement everything and quite often go beyond the requirement.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Nov 8 with 2001 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:49 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

The Germans and French have always picked & chosen which EU rules & Laws they wish to implement to suit themselves.
Whereas our stupid governments happily implement everything and quite often go beyond the requirement.

You literally don’t know when you’re arguing against yourself do you?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:15 - Nov 8 with 1994 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:03 - Nov 8 by londonlisa2001

You literally don’t know when you’re arguing against yourself do you?

Genuine question - how does Brexit resolve that above what we can already do?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Nov 8 with 1970 viewssherpajacob

"go beyond the requirement. "

So not the EU's fault at all then!

Stupid people voted to leave the EU because they were unhappy with the state of the country following 6 years of Tory austerity. Now those same stupid people are going to vote for a buffoon because he' says he's going to get it done, despite any evidence that he has ever got anything done.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:40 - Nov 8 with 1960 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Nov 8 by sherpajacob

Stupid people voted to leave the EU because they were unhappy with the state of the country following 6 years of Tory austerity. Now those same stupid people are going to vote for a buffoon because he' says he's going to get it done, despite any evidence that he has ever got anything done.

Unless you count accidentally getting women pregnant...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Nov 8 with 1919 viewslonglostjack

Good that the penny’s finally dropped Fans Dad. Years and years of the media making up silly stories about lightbulbs, vacuum cleaners and bananas and UK politicians blaming the EU to divert attention from their own incompetence. Who will be the bogey man in the future once we’ve left the EU?
[Post edited 8 Nov 2019 18:56]

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Nov 8 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Nov 8 by longlostjack

Good that the penny’s finally dropped Fans Dad. Years and years of the media making up silly stories about lightbulbs, vacuum cleaners and bananas and UK politicians blaming the EU to divert attention from their own incompetence. Who will be the bogey man in the future once we’ve left the EU?

No penny has dropped, I have always known about our incompetent MPs.
But those things you listed DID originate in the EU.
Take the latest stupidity of Smart Meters which also originated in the EU.
The Germans just did a financial study and said "no thanks it is not commercially viable"
Our Government is blackmailing our Power Suppliers to introduce them quickly, who in turn are now trying to blackmail the public in to adopting them.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:19 - Nov 8 with 1888 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:01 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

The Germans just did a financial study and said "no thanks it is not commercially viable"
Our Government is blackmailing our Power Suppliers to introduce them quickly, who in turn are now trying to blackmail the public in to adopting them.

Again you’re right. Smart meters aren’t compulsory for German households unless you use more than 10000 KWH a year. German government insisting that they meet standards that prevent hackers using them as a gateway into the grid. So far only one has been licensed as secure and they need three companies to be able to make their installation compulsory for the vast majority of households. Again, blame the EU if you wish for coming up with a guideline on “the direction of travel”. It’s up to member states to implement as they see fit though.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 19:40 - Nov 8 with 1869 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 18:54 - Nov 8 by longlostjack

Penny? penny?

You'd need 20 years output from Llantrisant to sort that one out.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Nov 8 with 1847 viewssherpajacob

You are aware that the bendy bananas story is a complete fabrication by a right wing journalist...…by the name of Boris Johnson.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:51 - Nov 8 with 1822 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 20:10 - Nov 8 by sherpajacob

You are aware that the bendy bananas story is a complete fabrication by a right wing journalist...…by the name of Boris Johnson.

No, I wouldn't know, because I never took any notice of it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Nov 8 with 1803 viewswaynekerr55

So how will brexit stop this from happening?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Nov 8 with 1765 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 21:09 - Nov 8 by waynekerr55

So how will brexit stop this from happening?

Which part?
Vacuum cleaners no more powerful than 1000W, well it wouldn't apply to us.
Our stupid government wanting to install Smart meters in every house has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit and all to do with the Labour Party Climate Change Act, which is even more government lunacy.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:21 - Nov 8 with 1761 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:17 - Nov 8 by A_Fans_Dad

Which part?
Vacuum cleaners no more powerful than 1000W, well it wouldn't apply to us.
Our stupid government wanting to install Smart meters in every house has absolutely nothing to do with Brexit and all to do with the Labour Party Climate Change Act, which is even more government lunacy.

I'm really confused. Correct me if I'm wrong but you're pro Brexit on the basis of things that the government choose to do, rather than being imposed on by the EU. That's how it comes across, so feel free to correct me fine sir 👍

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Nov 8 with 1734 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Nov 8 by sherpajacob

I really do find your bigoted views that those who voted for Brexit are stupid. I find it repulsive that if someone has a free vote and a free view that disagrees with yours, you, and others resort to vile abuse regarding their intellectual ability.
I agree that BJ is not only a buffoon, he is also a very very dangerous person to have at the head of the table. But I do respect the views for, whatever reason people vote for him or Corbyn or anyone else because they are entitled to their opinion. I would never, unlike you label them as being stupid, uneducated etc etc.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Nov 8 with 1720 viewsexiledclaseboy

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:56 - Nov 8 by Luther27

I really do find your bigoted views that those who voted for Brexit are stupid. I find it repulsive that if someone has a free vote and a free view that disagrees with yours, you, and others resort to vile abuse regarding their intellectual ability.
I agree that BJ is not only a buffoon, he is also a very very dangerous person to have at the head of the table. But I do respect the views for, whatever reason people vote for him or Corbyn or anyone else because they are entitled to their opinion. I would never, unlike you label them as being stupid, uneducated etc etc.

You’ve read this thread yes?

Poll: Tory leader

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:23 - Nov 8 with 1699 viewsLuther27

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:09 - Nov 8 by exiledclaseboy

You’ve read this thread yes?

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then apologies to those I may or may not have offended. However, I have stated my position in previous posts that I abhor anyone being labelled stupid, uneducated etc simply for their views.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Nov 9 with 1583 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 23:23 - Nov 8 by Luther27

If I've got the wrong end of the stick then apologies to those I may or may not have offended. However, I have stated my position in previous posts that I abhor anyone being labelled stupid, uneducated etc simply for their views.

It is the old adage, when they resort to insults they have already lost the argument.
But they don't see it.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Nov 9 with 1560 viewsJackSomething

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

It is the old adage, when they resort to insults they have already lost the argument.
But they don't see it.

Because the Brexiteers in this thread have been the shining example of polite and well-mannered.

You know, Hobbes, some days even my lucky rocket ship underpants don't help.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Nov 9 with 1553 viewsHighjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:18 - Nov 9 by JackSomething

Because the Brexiteers in this thread have been the shining example of polite and well-mannered.

I’m polite and well mannered. Proper gentleman I am and also devilishly handsome.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024