Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301461 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:03 - Nov 9 with 2387 viewsDJack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:23 - Nov 9 by Highjack

I’m polite and well mannered. Proper gentleman I am and also devilishly handsome.

I wondered if they were horns.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:04 - Nov 9 with 2382 viewsWarwickHunt

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:41 - Nov 9 by A_Fans_Dad

It is the old adage, when they resort to insults they have already lost the argument.
But they don't see it.

No, it’s more to do with breathtaking stupidity, ignorance, gullibility and abysmal comprehension skills.
[Post edited 9 Nov 2019 15:05]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Nov 9 with 2346 viewsJango

Feisty one.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:12 - Nov 9 with 2339 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:36 - Nov 8 by sherpajacob

"go beyond the requirement. "

So not the EU's fault at all then!

Stupid people voted to leave the EU because they were unhappy with the state of the country following 6 years of Tory austerity. Now those same stupid people are going to vote for a buffoon because he' says he's going to get it done, despite any evidence that he has ever got anything done.

Nope, t's not why I voted leave. I wanted out because of things like this,

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-farm-subsidies-central-easter

We have enough mess to sort out with our own politicians without having to deal with EU corruption too.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Nov 9 with 2317 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:00 - Nov 9 by Jango

Feisty one.

Another one suggesting that we could be like Norway I notice. Funny how Brexiteers wont acknowlege that now.

Norway have quotas the same as us, have signed up to the four freedoms like us. So maybe something else is behind the decline in Grimsby's fishing industry?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Nov 9 with 2302 viewsCatullus

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Nov 9 by LeonWasGod

Another one suggesting that we could be like Norway I notice. Funny how Brexiteers wont acknowlege that now.

Norway have quotas the same as us, have signed up to the four freedoms like us. So maybe something else is behind the decline in Grimsby's fishing industry?

I will freely acknowledge that all manner of BS was spouted by all sides in the brexit campaign. It still is being spouted too. It will probably still be being spouted in 2/3 years time too. Brexit truly is another gift that just keeps giving...or taking.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Nov 9 with 2287 viewsmajorraglan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:18 - Nov 9 by LeonWasGod

I read the other day that a No Deal Brexit could actually cause some significant problems for the fishing industry because of a lack of vets to certify the exports as per EU requirements.

When the interviewee turned the tables on the interviewer, he went on to mention immigration was a factor for the people he’d spoken to, I suspect immigration s the issue which mtivated a lot f people to vote to leave, but I also think it’s something that will continue because non EU migration is bigger than EU migration.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:35 - Nov 9 with 2286 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:25 - Nov 9 by Catullus

I will freely acknowledge that all manner of BS was spouted by all sides in the brexit campaign. It still is being spouted too. It will probably still be being spouted in 2/3 years time too. Brexit truly is another gift that just keeps giving...or taking.

I know, I don't want to drag up the whole Norway thing - it's obvious what happeneind.

I just wonder what the real reason is behind what's been happening in the fishing industy. It'd be nice to actually get a qualified and difinitive position on what's been going on. No doubt commercial trawlers are exploiting cheap labour wherever they can get it. But there'll be much more to it than that.
Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:46 - Nov 10 with 2219 viewsGowerjack

The UK fishing industry contributes 0.1% of the nations GDP and employs 10,000 people.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 09:23 - Nov 10 with 2139 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 00:46 - Nov 10 by Gowerjack

The UK fishing industry contributes 0.1% of the nations GDP and employs 10,000 people.

Sovrinity though, or sumfing.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Nov 10 with 2115 viewsmajorraglan

It’s mental isn’t it, this is one of the main arguments and in economic terms, in the grand scheme of everything it’s relatively minor.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:24 - Nov 10 with 2105 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:15 - Nov 10 by majorraglan

It’s mental isn’t it, this is one of the main arguments and in economic terms, in the grand scheme of everything it’s relatively minor.

Odd that you never hear Faridge et al mentioning this..

"Games industry contributes £2.87bn to UK economy, supports nearly 50,000 jobs"

https://www.gamesindustry.biz/articles/2018-10-09-games-industry-contributes-2-8

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 10:57 - Nov 10 with 2075 viewslonglostjack

Well there’s a surprise.

https://unearthed.greenpeace.org/2018/10/11/fishing-quota-uk-defra-michael-gove/

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:39 - Nov 10 with 2051 viewssg1912

That’s under current EU regs, European vessels fish around 700,000 tons from British waters every year.
Also the fishing industry employed 50,000 before our membership of the EU.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:15 - Nov 10 with 2037 viewsHighjack

Not to certain towns and communities that utterly rely on it.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:33 - Nov 10 with 2025 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:39 - Nov 10 by sg1912

That’s under current EU regs, European vessels fish around 700,000 tons from British waters every year.

That is not the only problem, the Quotas are for fish Types and size.
Anything not authorised gets thrown back DEAD.
Not exactly the conservation it was designed for is it?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Nov 10 with 2010 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:39 - Nov 10 by sg1912

Let's hope that Brexit brings the industry back to its former glories then.

Because we're going to need something to replace this..

" UK to lose £1tn of financial assets to Europe due to Brexit "

You thick feckin idiot..

https://www.ft.com/content/016171be-4a74-11e9-8b7f-d49067e0f50d

Wait for it..
[Post edited 10 Nov 2019 12:59]

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:04 - Nov 10 with 1992 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Nov 10 by Gowerjack

You thick feckin idiot..

Wait for it..

Copy and paste the article on here.
... or are you using a headline as the basis of your entire argument thicko?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Nov 10 with 1971 viewsmonmouth

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:59 - Nov 10 by Gowerjack

You thick feckin idiot..

Wait for it..

Project fear

Fingers in ears lalalalalalalalala

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:36 - Nov 10 with 1968 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Project fear

Fish

Blue Passports

Plastic since 1974

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 15:59 - Nov 10 with 1902 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:32 - Nov 10 by monmouth

Project fear

Surely this madness will be stopped. There's no financial or sovereign benefit to Brexit.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - Nov 10 with 1894 viewsbluey_the_blue

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:34 - Nov 9 by majorraglan

I read the other day that a No Deal Brexit could actually cause some significant problems for the fishing industry because of a lack of vets to certify the exports as per EU requirements.

When the interviewee turned the tables on the interviewer, he went on to mention immigration was a factor for the people he’d spoken to, I suspect immigration s the issue which mtivated a lot f people to vote to leave, but I also think it’s something that will continue because non EU migration is bigger than EU migration.

Non EU migration is subject to far more control than EU migration...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:04 - Nov 10 with 1895 viewswaynekerr55

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - Nov 10 by bluey_the_blue

As it stands. But again that was the choice of incompetent government after incompetent government. The reason for that is that it's cheaper to keep migrants on the sausage roll than to employ a decent border force.

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 17:51 - Nov 10 with 1846 viewsCatullus

Immigration eh, we need it, most of us want it (even those of us who want better controls) and yet across many EU countries fences are being erected to keep immigrants out. They are already longer than the Berlin wall was.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/eu-border-wall-berlin-migration-

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:03 - Nov 10 with 1775 viewslonglostjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 16:01 - Nov 10 by bluey_the_blue

Yep. Wherever you go in Europe you bump into a Brit.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024