Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2301657 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Nov 11 with 2322 views3swan

Surprise, surprise

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/election-2019-50377396

General election 2019: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats, says Nigel Farage
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Nov 11 with 2290 viewsGowerjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:38 - Nov 11 by 3swan

Surprise, surprise

General election 2019: Brexit Party will not stand in Tory seats, says Nigel Farage

Okay

Does this make much difference?

Johnson needs to win seats he doesn't currently have..

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:46 - Nov 11 with 2283 views3swan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Nov 11 by Gowerjack

Okay

It could have if some of the seats were marginal?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Nov 11 with 2277 viewslondonlisa2001

Surprise, surprise

It’s a bit weird this one.

Because he’s still standing in the seats the Tories have to win to gain a majority given their likely losses in Scotland, NI (via a unionist pact) and London. And he takes more votes from Tories than from Labour.

I’m not certain the impact is what he describes. Which is quite possibly absolutely deliberate on his part. A sop to his supporters who want a pact with the Tories, while still making a hung parliament a possibility, keeping him in a position of media focus.

A cynic may say that his supporters are being played for fools...
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:53 - Nov 11 with 2268 views3swan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

Because he’s still standing in the seats the Tories have to win to gain a majority given their likely losses in Scotland, NI (via a unionist pact) and London. And he takes more votes from Tories than from Labour.

I’m not certain the impact is what he describes. Which is quite possibly absolutely deliberate on his part. A sop to his supporters who want a pact with the Tories, while still making a hung parliament a possibility, keeping him in a position of media focus.

Maybe this is just the first stage, and will still pull out of seats where the Tories may have a chance of turning over a small majority.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Nov 11 with 2235 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:53 - Nov 11 by 3swan

Maybe this is just the first stage, and will still pull out of seats where the Tories may have a chance of turning over a small majority.

The Tories have an issue with losing seats to LibDems though. And anything which looks like they are in bed with the brexit party gets centrist Tories to the LibDems instead.

In Tory / Labour marginals they will still struggle to find Labour leavers voting en masse for the Tory party.

I suspect this is all about optics (and possibly they simply don’t have enough candidates).
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:10 - Nov 11 with 2221 views3swan

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:06 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

The Tories have an issue with losing seats to LibDems though. And anything which looks like they are in bed with the brexit party gets centrist Tories to the LibDems instead.

In Tory / Labour marginals they will still struggle to find Labour leavers voting en masse for the Tory party.

I suspect this is all about optics (and possibly they simply don’t have enough candidates).

The swings and roundabouts of politics. Who knows?

Personal opinion I think it's more about your last comment
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Nov 11 with 2208 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:48 - Nov 11 by londonlisa2001

Maybe he's not standing because of his nemesis

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Login to get fewer ads

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Nov 11 with 2202 viewssherpajacob

Surprise, surprise

So the brexit party endorses Alun Cairns in VoG.

If that doesn't tell you all you need to know.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:21 - Nov 11 with 2185 viewsUxbridge

Farage in being a coward shocker.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Nov 11 with 2170 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:15 - Nov 11 by sherpajacob

So the brexit party endorses Alun Cairns in VoG.

If that doesn't tell you all you need to know.

Could you point out where in that article it actually says that please?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:48 - Nov 11 with 2142 viewssherpajacob

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:30 - Nov 11 by A_Fans_Dad

Could you point out where in that article it actually says that please?

"None so blind"

So which candidate in VoG does Farage want people to vote for?

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Nov 11 with 2101 viewssg1912

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 13:14 - Nov 11 by Ebo

Maybe he's not standing because of his nemesis

2016?

Does Craig Mackinlay dress up as a dolphin, or am I missing something?
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Nov 11 with 2096 viewsWxmJax

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 12:43 - Nov 11 by Gowerjack

Okay

I think only in that last week he was saying that the Johnson deal wasn't delivering Brexit and he would fight them in all the seats but now he's unilaterally given way to them. So does that mean he now thinks the deal is ok ?

Nah, he's just a shit house.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 14:22]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:07 - Nov 12 with 1927 viewsEbo

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:17 - Nov 11 by sg1912

2016?

Does Craig Mackinlay dress up as a dolphin, or am I missing something?

The dolphin got more votes than the pound shop Enoch.

Thank you, goodnight and bollocks
Poll: What couldn't you live without?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 22:59 - Nov 12 with 1785 viewsKilkennyjack

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 01:07 - Nov 12 by Ebo

The dolphin got more votes than the pound shop Enoch.

The frog faced fecker .. 🐸 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:05 - Nov 13 with 1741 viewslonglostjack

Tesla to site European headquarters in Germany. Billion pound investment in Giga plant and engineering research centre. UK was ruled out due to Brexit. Well done Farage.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The Countdown begins. on 09:42 - Nov 13 with 1686 viewsBest_loser

The Countdown begins. on 02:56 - Nov 11 by Ebo

I'll correct you there. A small portion of the whole of the UK decided to ( REMOVED) things up for future generations all because they don't like immigrants.

This post has been edited by an administrator

People in port Talbot jealous they didn't have a steel job, people in the north east jealous they didn't have a Nissan job,etc etc, working class people supporting an extreme tory view which will result in their lives being even worse, Murdoch did a good job on them
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Nov 13 with 1653 viewsUxbridge

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 14:21 - Nov 11 by WxmJax

I think only in that last week he was saying that the Johnson deal wasn't delivering Brexit and he would fight them in all the seats but now he's unilaterally given way to them. So does that mean he now thinks the deal is ok ?

Nah, he's just a shit house.
[Post edited 11 Nov 2019 14:22]

That he is, massively so, but we shouldn't lose sight that this is good news for Johnson and his merry band of islamophobes and racists. It reduces their down side on their own patch, which was a real risk. The odds swing in their favour now.

Today's scandal is that BBC are doing a leaders special featured on Farage next week. That's just outrageous given his party isn't a national one any more than the Communist Party or Monster Raving Loony Party are.

Blog: Whose money is it anyway?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Nov 13 with 1645 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:17 - Nov 13 by Uxbridge

That he is, massively so, but we shouldn't lose sight that this is good news for Johnson and his merry band of islamophobes and racists. It reduces their down side on their own patch, which was a real risk. The odds swing in their favour now.

Today's scandal is that BBC are doing a leaders special featured on Farage next week. That's just outrageous given his party isn't a national one any more than the Communist Party or Monster Raving Loony Party are.

I agree that the odds have swung in Johnson’s favour. I think that the Brexit party will now leak support in the Labour and Lib Dem held seats that they are contesting as well. Where those votes will go is crucial but I suspect the Tories will get a net boost in those seats too.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:30 - Nov 13 with 1641 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 06:05 - Nov 13 by longlostjack

Tesla to site European headquarters in Germany. Billion pound investment in Giga plant and engineering research centre. UK was ruled out due to Brexit. Well done Farage.

It’s not only Farage. It’s the Tory party and people who shout ‘we want brexit’ every ten minutes.

They wanted to put the factory here. Johnson thought he’d persuaded them to do so. Which is one of the reasons he’s doing a speech in an electric car factory today - he thought he’d be able to announce Tesla as the decision was being made this week. Which is an enormous investment. Not only cars, but batteries as well.

But it’s all been thrown away.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Nov 13 with 1634 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:26 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

I agree that the odds have swung in Johnson’s favour. I think that the Brexit party will now leak support in the Labour and Lib Dem held seats that they are contesting as well. Where those votes will go is crucial but I suspect the Tories will get a net boost in those seats too.

On newsnight last night, Richard Burgon mentioned Thatcher twice in a minute or two.

I think they’ve a new strategy aimed at people in the North, Wales etc who are thinking of voting Conservative that they’re not only voting for Brexit or Johnson, they’re voting for Thatcher. Hoping that it makes them think twice given the continued toxicity of her name in many places.
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:39 - Nov 13 with 1622 viewsLeonWasGod

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Nov 13 by londonlisa2001

On newsnight last night, Richard Burgon mentioned Thatcher twice in a minute or two.

I think they’ve a new strategy aimed at people in the North, Wales etc who are thinking of voting Conservative that they’re not only voting for Brexit or Johnson, they’re voting for Thatcher. Hoping that it makes them think twice given the continued toxicity of her name in many places.

That's all well and good, but you're supposed to be watching him act out making a cup of tea. Please try and keep to their script

Duh, that was supposed to be in response to the post on electric car plant visit, that we may not get to hear as much about now.
[Post edited 13 Nov 2019 11:40]
Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Nov 13 with 1611 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:34 - Nov 13 by londonlisa2001

That may be worth a try as is the “Johnson’s a puppet of Trump” line. Unfortunately not only is Thatcher’s name toxic in many parts on the country but Corbyn’s is as well.

My (now grown up) children have often asked me how Thatcher kept winning elections. I think people will look back on this era and wonder how Labour kept losing them.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:59 - Nov 13 with 1591 viewslondonlisa2001

Countdown to the end of Democracy in the UK on 11:53 - Nov 13 by Joe_bradshaw

That may be worth a try as is the “Johnson’s a puppet of Trump” line. Unfortunately not only is Thatcher’s name toxic in many parts on the country but Corbyn’s is as well.

My (now grown up) children have often asked me how Thatcher kept winning elections. I think people will look back on this era and wonder how Labour kept losing them.

If the Labour Party was led by a moderate, they’d win an absolute landslide.

Unfortunately, Corbynites seem to have decided that they see no difference in a moderate, left of centre government and a hard right government. None at all.

10,000 direct jobs at that Tesla factory. Tens of thousands more in the supply chain. At the forefront of new technology. And all thrown away.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024