Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2341719 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 23:23 - Mar 25 with 1776 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:20 - Mar 25 by Slugster664

You are without a doubt one of the treacherous c÷nts I've come across, yet you claim Brexit is treason...use your brain ffs, you daft irish tw@t.

I hope you live in Kilkenny, that way you have no interference in our decisions...utter utter trash, you commy c÷nt. Can we ban this pr1ck?

Which one are you ?

Embarrassing.

🇪🇺

Beware of the Risen People

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Mar 26 with 1735 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 23:23 - Mar 25 by Kilkennyjack

Which one are you ?

Embarrassing.

🇪🇺

Still sadly deluded with an Irish chip on each shoulder flying the flag of a foriegn malevolent power who are threatening British lives just because the UK voted to leave their undemocratic cartel.

They will use any excuse to cover their botched vaccine programme not one of the EU commissioners has resigned yet for putting lived of EU citizens at risk.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:58 - Mar 26 with 1694 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 09:14 - Mar 26 by felixstowe_jack

Still sadly deluded with an Irish chip on each shoulder flying the flag of a foriegn malevolent power who are threatening British lives just because the UK voted to leave their undemocratic cartel.

They will use any excuse to cover their botched vaccine programme not one of the EU commissioners has resigned yet for putting lived of EU citizens at risk.

🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧

Johnson has seen 120,000 uk citizens die of Covid.
No vaccines can bring them back.

UK is in no position to be smug.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:17 - Mar 26 with 1685 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:58 - Mar 26 by Kilkennyjack

Wales has a higher death rate than England but Drakeford is always smug. Meanwhile the successful UK vaccine programme has seen death rates in the uk plumme while deaths soar in the EU.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:54 - Mar 26 with 1672 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 17:58 - Mar 26 by Kilkennyjack

I'll wait to see how the EU fares, will their death rate be bigger than ours in the end? If it is what will you say?

Don't tell me, you'll blame Bojo for stealing EU vaccines.

Drakeford can't bring back all those Welsh people who died either. There isn't a government in Europe that has handled this thing well. They've all been schite. You single out Bojo because he's English AND tory.

Saying that though, looking around the world it is the right wing governments that seem to have done worse. Trump, Bolsonaro.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:03 - Mar 26 with 1668 viewsDr_Winston

It would appear to be highly likely at the point that death rates in Spain, France, Italy and Belgium will be considerably higher than the UK by the time this is all over. Maybe Germany too. Most would already be higher but for the sheer, dumb misfortune of the Kent variant.

The Vaccine situation has perfectly encapsulated all that is wrong with the EU. Bureaucratic, inefficient, corrupt (of course the part German owned and sold for profit vaccine is their favourite) and when it all comes down to it, bullying and contemptuous of law and democracy when its failings have been laid bare.

Van Der Leyen is a shining example of the type of Politico to be found at its head. Crap at every job she got in the German system, somehow promoted upwards into a fabulously well paid and cushy job in Brussels where she's been crap too.
[Post edited 26 Mar 2021 20:07]

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:11 - Mar 26 with 1662 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:03 - Mar 26 by Dr_Winston

It would appear to be highly likely at the point that death rates in Spain, France, Italy and Belgium will be considerably higher than the UK by the time this is all over. Maybe Germany too. Most would already be higher but for the sheer, dumb misfortune of the Kent variant.

The Vaccine situation has perfectly encapsulated all that is wrong with the EU. Bureaucratic, inefficient, corrupt (of course the part German owned and sold for profit vaccine is their favourite) and when it all comes down to it, bullying and contemptuous of law and democracy when its failings have been laid bare.

Van Der Leyen is a shining example of the type of Politico to be found at its head. Crap at every job she got in the German system, somehow promoted upwards into a fabulously well paid and cushy job in Brussels where she's been crap too.

And she did not even have to face the ballot box.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:18 - Mar 26 with 1659 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 19:11 - Mar 26 by felixstowe_jack

Ballot boxes are to pro-EU Politicians as garlic and mirrors are to Vampires. It's obvious at this point that they'd much rather dispense with them entirely and rule us in much the same way as the old aristocracy did.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Mar 26 with 1653 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:11 - Mar 26 by felixstowe_jack

Her good friend Angela made sure she'd get the job.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 19:46 - Mar 26 with 1643 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Mar 26 by Catullus

Her good friend Angela made sure she'd get the job.

That was one way for Merkel to get rid of her she was pretty useless as a German politician.

Remoaner,losers . on 23:31 - Mar 26 with 1602 viewsKilkennyjack

The Kent variant is down to Johnsons bad handling of the pandemic.

If he had not embraced herd immunity then covid would not have had the chance to mutate.

Its not ‘dumb misfortune’, its just ‘dumb’.

Remoaner,losers . on 08:15 - Mar 27 with 1571 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 23:31 - Mar 26 by Kilkennyjack

If he had not embraced herd immunity then covid would not have had the chance to mutate.

"Despite the virus’s sluggish mutation rate, researchers have catalogued more than 12,000 mutations in SARS-CoV-2 genomes"

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02544-6

Wow. BoJo gets about a bit. 12,000 Covid mutations globally, and all his fault.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:34 - Mar 27 with 1547 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 23:31 - Mar 26 by Kilkennyjack

Covid mutated because of Johnson, wow, of all the dumb things to claim.

Is it raining today because of Johnson? Did the tide come in today because of Johnson? Are European death rates rising because of Johnson?

Maybe I can't get my hip operation because of Johnson?

Desperate and childish, Kilkenny.

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Mar 27 with 1541 viewsWingstandwood

If you'd said that prior to this site's new ownership you'd have been ganged up upon and branded....."Gammon"...."Racist"...."Far right"......"Knuckeldragger"...."Nazi"!

Critical thinking skills and common sense won along with democracy..... That's all the vindictive t0ssers that have got left is the knowledge of what their spectacular own goal behaviour actually created i.e. the complete and total opposite of everything they wanted and stood for.

Talk about hearts and minds mega-disaster! Hillarious!

Argus!

Remoaner,losers . on 12:20 - Mar 27 with 1512 viewsDr_Winston

Remoaner,losers . on 10:49 - Mar 27 by Wingstandwood

If you'd said that prior to this site's new ownership you'd have been ganged up upon and branded....."Gammon"...."Racist"...."Far right"......"Knuckeldragger"...."Nazi"!

Critical thinking skills and common sense won along with democracy..... That's all the vindictive t0ssers that have got left is the knowledge of what their spectacular own goal behaviour actually created i.e. the complete and total opposite of everything they wanted and stood for.

Talk about hearts and minds mega-disaster! Hillarious!

I quite like the idea of a European free trade and movement area. It's just a shame that there are so many people out there who seem to think that that needs to be accompanied by another Government.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:33 - Mar 27 with 1482 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 12:20 - Mar 27 by Dr_Winston

I quite like the idea of a European free trade and movement area. It's just a shame that there are so many people out there who seem to think that that needs to be accompanied by another Government.

I can't think of any good reason not to have a free trade agreement except why restrict it to Europe. We could do far more good for Third world economies if we stopped being protectionist.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:17 - Mar 27 with 1476 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More bad news for the EU it now has 28 million unused doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in its fridges. Thr people in the EU are refusing to use it after EU leaders spread false claims it does not work and causes blood clots. Meanwhile people are dying because of ursela, macron and Merkel.
AstraZeneca share price has crashed as it reputation has been ruined. This is despite it offering the vaccine at cost of only £3.60 a jab. Pfizer shares are soaring as it sells it vaccines at huge profit, £28 per jab.
AstraZeneca should get a Nobel prize for offering its vaccine to the World.

Novavax is refusing to sign a contract to supply its vaccine to the EU, in case the EU sieze its products and patents.

Many companies are now seriously thinking of not investing in plants in the EU in case thier assets are confiscated in breach of international law.

How has this undemocratic edifice fallen to such depths?

Glad we are out of this cartel.

Remoaner,losers . on 17:25 - Mar 27 with 1453 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 15:17 - Mar 27 by felixstowe_jack

More bad news for the EU it now has 28 million unused doses of the AstraZeneca vaccine in its fridges. Thr people in the EU are refusing to use it after EU leaders spread false claims it does not work and causes blood clots. Meanwhile people are dying because of ursela, macron and Merkel.
AstraZeneca share price has crashed as it reputation has been ruined. This is despite it offering the vaccine at cost of only £3.60 a jab. Pfizer shares are soaring as it sells it vaccines at huge profit, £28 per jab.
AstraZeneca should get a Nobel prize for offering its vaccine to the World.

Novavax is refusing to sign a contract to supply its vaccine to the EU, in case the EU sieze its products and patents.

Many companies are now seriously thinking of not investing in plants in the EU in case thier assets are confiscated in breach of international law.

How has this undemocratic edifice fallen to such depths?

Glad we are out of this cartel.

If we were still part of this demagoguery we might only have a few million people vaccinated and still be locked down, mayeb a thrid wave would already be here and more people dying.

This French media story puts it all out in the open,

How the EU's Covid-19vaccination rollout beame an advert for Brexit,

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210206-how-the-eu-s-covid-19-vaccine-rollou

Remoaner,losers . on 08:21 - Mar 28 with 1390 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 17:25 - Mar 27 by Catullus

If we were still part of this demagoguery we might only have a few million people vaccinated and still be locked down, mayeb a thrid wave would already be here and more people dying.

This French media story puts it all out in the open,

How the EU's Covid-19vaccination rollout beame an advert for Brexit,

https://www.france24.com/en/europe/20210206-how-the-eu-s-covid-19-vaccine-rollou

Good to see a balanced report from a French newspaper. It is actually critical of the EU handling of the vaccine crisis as has highlighted the EU own incompetence.

Remoaner,losers . on 09:48 - Mar 28 with 1373 viewsKilkennyjack

More great news - not.

Well done Brexidiots, just underlines the importance of education.
Duped by a bunch of Tory posh boys wrapped in the union rag.

And you were told. 🇪🇺🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿

Remoaner,losers . on 10:01 - Mar 28 with 1369 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 10:34 - Mar 27 by Catullus

Covid mutated because of Johnson, wow, of all the dumb things to claim.

Is it raining today because of Johnson? Did the tide come in today because of Johnson? Are European death rates rising because of Johnson?

Maybe I can't get my hip operation because of Johnson?

Desperate and childish, Kilkenny.

Let me make it simple for you.

In competent countries where they locked down early and used track and trace, then the number of cases and deaths are low. Quite a few examples of this. It was controlled and contained due to government actions. Being an island helps.

In incompetent countries, like the UK under Johnson, the covid ran wild and out of control - killing 120,000 uk citizens. In this chaos, then the covid mutates and variants emerge. The Kent strain is such an example. The Kent strain is the strain that has now impacted Europe. If you have the advantage of being an island then this is a dreadful political outcome. Johnson owns this shiteshow.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:45 - Mar 28 with 1332 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 10:01 - Mar 28 by Kilkennyjack

Let me make it simple for you.

In competent countries where they locked down early and used track and trace, then the number of cases and deaths are low. Quite a few examples of this. It was controlled and contained due to government actions. Being an island helps.

In incompetent countries, like the UK under Johnson, the covid ran wild and out of control - killing 120,000 uk citizens. In this chaos, then the covid mutates and variants emerge. The Kent strain is such an example. The Kent strain is the strain that has now impacted Europe. If you have the advantage of being an island then this is a dreadful political outcome. Johnson owns this shiteshow.

Let me make it simple for you,

https://www.breakthroughs.com/advancing-medical-research/how-do-viruses-mutate-a

https://medicine.yale.edu/coved/modules/virus/evolution/

Viruses mutate to spread and survive, they don't mutate because our Prime Minister is a useless buffoon.
The Prof could put you AND me right but a virus mutates by RNA copying mistakes, it's pretty random. The virus would have mutated no matter what.

https://www.nature.com/articles/d41586-020-02544-6

Viruses mutate to become more or less transmissible, to try and survive and spread,

https://www.theguardian.com/world/ng-interactive/2021/jan/08/which-countries-hav

Although by your rules your beloved EU is also extremely incompetent, they have a third wave, they have less vaccine and deaths will rise. By your rules there are a tiny number of competent governments, Wales wouldn't be amongst them.

The Kent strain is called that because that is where it was first identified not because it literally mutated there. Nobody knows where that variant originated, it MIGHT have been Kent. It was identified because the UK government has been better at discovering and identifying variants than other governments.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:29 - Mar 28 with 1318 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 09:48 - Mar 28 by Kilkennyjack

More great news - not.

I feel sorry for most of the people who’s life is going to be turned upside down by the loss of their residential status. There’s one guy in the article who voted leave not thinking Brexit would affect his life style, which I find incredulous.

Be interesting to see what happens in this country to Europeans who’ve not applied. One thing I’d like to see all the foreign national criminals convicted of offending at a Court deported.
Remoaner,losers . on 15:52 - Mar 28 with 1311 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 09:48 - Mar 28 by Kilkennyjack

More great news - not.

It underlines the importance of knowing facts. These people aren't being deported because Brexit meant it had to happen, it's because they failed to apply for residency.

That is their fault, not brexits.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good rabble rouse though.

The same thing happens to EU citizens in the UK who don't apply, they'll be deported from here.
How people can believe that voting for brexit wouldn't affect them just goes to prove one thing, there really were idiots who didn't know what they were voting for!

Remoaner,losers . on 08:39 - Mar 30 with 1214 viewsfelixstowe_jack

More good new novavax is relocating the final stage of it's vaccine production to the UK 🇬🇧 from the EU. Although the vaccine is made in the UK it was going to be exported in bulk to sweden for the final stage of filling the glass vials. This will now be done on the UK following the threats by the EU to seize vaccines.

Does the EU not realise it is driving business away with it's draconian undemocratic threats.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024