Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Remoaner,losers . 23:28 - Nov 10 with 2308952 viewspikeypaul

OUT WITH A DEAL EATING OUR CAKE AND LOVING IT suck it up remoaners

And like a typical anti democracy remoaner he decided the will of the people should be ignored the minute the democratic result was in total fecking hypocrite 😂😂😂😂😂😂

Despite it being voted in to law by the commons the spineless two faced remoaner MPs have totally abandoned any morals and decided to ignore the will of the British people.

It will be remembered and no election or referendum will ever be the same again in this country.

The one thing that will come is a massive surge in the popularity of UKIP or a similar party in the future who stand for the 52%.

Happy Days.

[Post edited 1 Jan 2021 14:13]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 18:53 - Mar 30 with 1900 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 15:52 - Mar 28 by Catullus

It underlines the importance of knowing facts. These people aren't being deported because Brexit meant it had to happen, it's because they failed to apply for residency.

That is their fault, not brexits.

Why let the truth get in the way of a good rabble rouse though.

The same thing happens to EU citizens in the UK who don't apply, they'll be deported from here.
How people can believe that voting for brexit wouldn't affect them just goes to prove one thing, there really were idiots who didn't know what they were voting for!

The article clearly states that some of people applied for residency and were turned down, the guy Shaun Cromber who stated he voted for Brexit is one of them. He is the architect of his own demise.

I agree with your comments, anyone who voted Brexit thinking it wouldn’t affect them was an idiot. Spain has a number of different criteria for people to apply for and secure residency, one of those is having plenty of cash, a second is for those who have retired is a minimum income of roughly €2500 per month.
Remoaner,losers . on 19:00 - Mar 30 with 1880 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 18:53 - Mar 30 by majorraglan

The article clearly states that some of people applied for residency and were turned down, the guy Shaun Cromber who stated he voted for Brexit is one of them. He is the architect of his own demise.

I agree with your comments, anyone who voted Brexit thinking it wouldn’t affect them was an idiot. Spain has a number of different criteria for people to apply for and secure residency, one of those is having plenty of cash, a second is for those who have retired is a minimum income of roughly €2500 per month.

Those conditions Spain has, are they EU wide or is it just Spain being narky with Brits? Do other EU states have those conditions?

Even so, Brits resident over there needed to check the rules and be ready, not sit back, do nothing and then moan when they're caught out. It's a very British thing to do though, moan about the rules in someone else's country! It's just not Cricket

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Mar 30 with 1868 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 19:00 - Mar 30 by Catullus

Those conditions Spain has, are they EU wide or is it just Spain being narky with Brits? Do other EU states have those conditions?

Even so, Brits resident over there needed to check the rules and be ready, not sit back, do nothing and then moan when they're caught out. It's a very British thing to do though, moan about the rules in someone else's country! It's just not Cricket

Germany and France all require applicants to have a means of supporting themselves, in France the figure is around €1250 per person per month, there’s also a requirement to have health insurance which could cost some people, including the older generation a lot of money.
Remoaner,losers . on 20:40 - Mar 30 with 1858 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:24 - Mar 30 by majorraglan

Germany and France all require applicants to have a means of supporting themselves, in France the figure is around €1250 per person per month, there’s also a requirement to have health insurance which could cost some people, including the older generation a lot of money.

All that seems fair enough. Nobody should expect that moving to a new country means that country have to support you. You need to have paid into their system over a long period. It's one of those right wing ideas I agree with.

None of us should go abroad expecting preferential treatment. On those rules I could move to France but not to Spain, I'd prefer Spain but c'est la vie!!

There's a few Asian and far East countries I could move to and be quite well off with my Occy pension, no NHS though! If we won the lottery I reckon we'd be off to a Mediterranean Island though and I'd find out the rules so I wasn't caught out like a complete dimwit.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Remoaner,losers . on 21:56 - Mar 30 with 1848 viewsDr_Winston

It's a tricky area.

On the face of it the requirement to be able to immediately financially support yourself would seem to be a good one, but would rule out a lot of good EU migrants that I know who have carved out good lives for themselves in the UK and contributed substantially.

I'm more in favour of a time bound and condition based approach. By all means be supported by the UK system for a period, but after say a year or so if you're not working then that's probably far enough. Likewise any serious criminal convictions should result in immediate deportation to country of origin.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:05 - Mar 30 with 1843 viewsmajorraglan

Remoaner,losers . on 21:56 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

It's a tricky area.

On the face of it the requirement to be able to immediately financially support yourself would seem to be a good one, but would rule out a lot of good EU migrants that I know who have carved out good lives for themselves in the UK and contributed substantially.

I'm more in favour of a time bound and condition based approach. By all means be supported by the UK system for a period, but after say a year or so if you're not working then that's probably far enough. Likewise any serious criminal convictions should result in immediate deportation to country of origin.

We’ve always had the ability to deport people who can’t economically support themselves, but we’ve not done it very often. To run an effective service it costs money and the priorities have been elsewhere. Totally agree with you about deporting anyone with a serious criminal conviction, I’d also deport individuals who had less serious convictions if they were out and about committing multiple crimes.
Remoaner,losers . on 12:11 - Mar 31 with 1806 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 22:05 - Mar 30 by majorraglan

We’ve always had the ability to deport people who can’t economically support themselves, but we’ve not done it very often. To run an effective service it costs money and the priorities have been elsewhere. Totally agree with you about deporting anyone with a serious criminal conviction, I’d also deport individuals who had less serious convictions if they were out and about committing multiple crimes.

I agree too. Dr W is right, it's tricky, Iposted something and his reply had me immediately thinking, oh yeah!

This is why knee jerk policies are so wrong. We need to look around the world to see what works and what doesn't and form a hybrid of all the best ideas, which will hopefully work. It goes beyond politics for me, it goes to what is right and fair.

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Apr 4 with 1696 viewsKilkennyjack

Well done simpletons. 🇬🇧

Beware of the Risen People

Login to get fewer ads

Remoaner,losers . on 13:44 - Apr 4 with 1691 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Apr 4 by Kilkennyjack

Well done simpletons. 🇬🇧

It's not all about money for some of us mind. Even so, because Bojo managed to get the vaccines right the Uk is forecast to recover more quickly than others.

https://cloud.m.capitaleconomics.com/uk-economics?gclid=CjwKCAjwx6WDBhBQEiwA_dP8

Those countries in their thrid wave, with low vaccination rates, they will struggle more than us and currently that is pretty much the whole of the EU.

Remoaner,losers . on 14:19 - Apr 4 with 1686 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 13:13 - Apr 4 by Kilkennyjack

Well done simpletons. 🇬🇧

More propaganda and lies without any attributable sources . Some people are so gullible or bigoted they will believe anything.

Meanwhile the EU is begging it's enemies Putin rather yhan it's allies the Uk and USA for vaccine as 20 million unused doses stay on fridges and Europeans die.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:55 - Apr 4 with 1664 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 14:19 - Apr 4 by felixstowe_jack

More propaganda and lies without any attributable sources . Some people are so gullible or bigoted they will believe anything.

Meanwhile the EU is begging it's enemies Putin rather yhan it's allies the Uk and USA for vaccine as 20 million unused doses stay on fridges and Europeans die.

Yet more irony from the cacophonous one. He can't or won't see it but he always says brexit was won on lies but sees nothing wrong with spreading more lies and disinformation hoping to get what he wants.

Remoaner,losers . on 18:32 - Apr 4 with 1632 viewsFlashberryjack

Remoaner,losers . on 21:56 - Mar 30 by Dr_Winston

It's a tricky area.

I think the majority of ordinary people in the UK would agree with you, unfortunately for some reason governments are frightened to carry out this policy because the minority groups would be shouting far louder than the silent majority, and of course, the woke media would have an absolute field day.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Apr 4 with 1601 viewspikeypaul

Off course it has,since now all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that and the remoaners have egg on their faces😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

More and more ex remoaners realising what idiots they were believing the BS and happy the majority could see it and got us out of the unelected dictatorship shambles.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 21:42]

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Remoaner,losers . on 11:39 - Apr 5 with 1548 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 21:41 - Apr 4 by pikeypaul

Off course it has,since now all the project fear BS has been shown to be exactly that and the remoaners have egg on their faces😂😂😂😂😂😂😂🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧

More and more ex remoaners realising what idiots they were believing the BS and happy the majority could see it and got us out of the unelected dictatorship shambles.

OUT

AFLI🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧🇬🇧
[Post edited 4 Apr 2021 21:42]

I was looking at Sky news earlier and they said that Brexit support was surging, largely because of the way the EU handled the vaccine situation, with threats and bullying, misinformation too.

Maybe people can see that some freedom is better to have than making more money which is mostly hoarded by corporations and the rich owners anyway.

Better to be poor and happy than to be a slave in luxury.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:56 - Apr 7 with 1450 viewsAndyCole

Marvellous to see the FTSE 250 now making new ATHs. The best barometer of UK business health and future earnings. (FTSE100 is also nigh on back to 7k, and 76.4% Fibonacci retracement). Well done UK.

Economic Growth Forecasts : even better to see the UK now steam ahead of beleaguered Biden's USA and the European shambolic debacle.

Facts say it all.

Pro free speech and alternative opinions - Anti gang-bullying and poor modding thereof - Will always make a stand against those who consistently choose to turn a blind eye

Remoaner,losers . on 09:03 - Apr 8 with 1388 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Good to see the boss of Ryanair laying into.the EU for the shambolic vaccination rollout which he says will seriously hinder economic recovery and growth in the EU . He also praises the efforts of the UK government.

This is praise indeed from a pro EU anti British Irish man.

Remoaner,losers . on 15:12 - Apr 8 with 1358 viewsKilkennyjack

Brexit is a crock of 💩

Remoaner,losers . on 15:15 - Apr 8 with 1357 viewsKilkennyjack

Tory spin now .... Britannia waves the rules ...

Remoaner,losers . on 15:59 - Apr 8 with 1352 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:12 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

Brexit is a crock of 💩

The Republicans and loyalists can never work together. Make you wonder why they Republicans don't move their republic.

Remoaner,losers . on 19:40 - Apr 8 with 1336 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:44 - Apr 8 with 1334 viewsKilkennyjack

Remoaner,losers . on 15:59 - Apr 8 by felixstowe_jack

The Republicans and loyalists can never work together. Make you wonder why they Republicans don't move their republic.

They live in their country already ... 🤷‍♂️.

It was Britain that created a false and clearly temporary statelet.

The GFA then delivered 20 years of peace ... 🙏🏿
Johnsons lies have made project fear into project fact in 20 months.

Johnson owns this chaos.

Remoaner,losers . on 20:09 - Apr 8 with 1318 viewsCatullus

Remoaner,losers . on 19:40 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

Now let me see, who was it who insisted on special arrangements for Northern Ireland? Who was it who made threats over vaccines that led to trouble?

Why have exports fallen so much? Hmmm easy one this, because of the pandemic AND bcause while we were still in transition people stockpiled meaning they don't need to buy stuff for a while.

The covid death rates, lets see who ends up being the worst in Europe shall we.

The fishing industry, just why are lorry loads of fish being held up so long and being denied entry into France? Couldn't be political shenanigans could it?
Just last recently people with valid travel documents and proof of residency were unfairly refused entry into Spain.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:10 - Apr 8 with 1289 viewsKilkennyjack

The people of the north of Ireland voted to Remain.
They cared. They knew.
The end.

There are no excuses.
This is on Johnson and Brexit. All of it.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:28 - Apr 8 with 1281 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 19:44 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

They live in their country already ... 🤷‍♂️.

It was Britain that created a false and clearly temporary statelet.

The GFA then delivered 20 years of peace ... 🙏🏿
Johnsons lies have made project fear into project fact in 20 months.

Johnson owns this chaos.

The ira are scum and terrorist. The people of Northern Ireland want to remain part of the UK. That is democracy I know you believe in people having the right to say if they want independence.

The Scottish the people of NI want to remain part the UK following referendums. Only 22 % of Wales want independence.

The EU should have no say in internal matters in the UK. The same goes for ROI.

Remoaner,losers . on 22:31 - Apr 8 with 1280 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Remoaner,losers . on 22:10 - Apr 8 by Kilkennyjack

The people of the north of Ireland voted to Remain.
They cared. They knew.
The end.

There are no excuses.
This is on Johnson and Brexit. All of it.

More good news due to increase demand from Irish haulage firms stanna are increasing the number of ferry sailing to Fishguard by 50%

Irish haulage say the short sea crossing and land bridge through Wales and England cuts a third of the time of the long slow expensive sea route from Ireland to France.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024