Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread 12:58 - Nov 16 with 61154 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 14:09]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Nov 18 with 3157 viewsplasjack

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:50 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Fair enough plasjack, ignore me just being a pŕick as usual, we all fed up and sorry again for trying to pick an argument.... #yjb
[Post edited 18 Nov 2017 20:51]

No problem Swanjaxs, I love an argument.
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 18 with 3144 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:53 - Nov 18 by plasjack

No problem Swanjaxs, I love an argument.

Good man 😎

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 21:20 - Nov 18 with 3072 viewsWoods10

The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 20:55 - Nov 18 by Swanjaxs

Good man 😎

New on here so go easy on me.i don't blame Clement at all.you cannot sell 70 percent of your goals from last year and expect to do well.huw the traitor knws that Clement is an organiser and he hoped that we would just not concede in games to keep us in the league.but the minute we concede it's game over.i knw I'm stating the obvious but it's all about profit!!!!
The Official Burnley FC Versus Swansea City FC Premier League Match Thread on 22:33 - Nov 18 with 2869 viewsPintado

He is not gonna go, they will wait till Jan and then take the whole window to appoint a new manager. Let’s face it, it’s Championship football next season.

Freddy Kruger has very sharp nails

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024