Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Have that, Paul Clement.... 18:10 - Nov 25 with 4603 viewsTheResurrection

And make this the last time you bullshit the fans with your lies and patronising.

Had you picked Mesa from the get go and got him integrated into the playing XI we'd be a different team in a completely different situation.

Such has been your pathetic stubbornness you've literally played around with our Premier League future.

I'm sure Kaplan has had a word with you to play him this week, instead of Wednesday when you were more likely to play him, throwing him under the bus again against one of the top 4.

Get him some minutes and let him start dictating our play. He's more than capable, much more than you are with your coaching badges.

Bony, man of the season with that one performance. And he's played 90 minutes to shut a lot of you up

Naughton and Carrol pushed Bony close. Superb. Naughton is the least of our worries, let that sink in.

Mesa, played his way into the game and all of a sudden started to be the main linchpin on the pitch.

Not a win, but a big platform to spring on from. The season has started today, don't mess around again Mr Clement.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 14:20 - Nov 26 with 308 viewsbluenile

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 18:24 - Nov 25 by icecoldjack

I agree with pretty much all of the OP .

Mesa is doing just fine, made one absolutely first class tackle today and you can clearly see he wants to be part of things here, in my book he should have been starting yonks ago, shameful he's had to keep waiting while watching inferior players take his place.

People mentioned on the math day thread that he didn't do much, but the guy is trying not to upset the manager and is trying his best to keep in the good books, he is playing safe while he builds up his passing tempo and match fitness.

It's no coincidence we looked a decent team with Bony and Mesa getting 90 mins. I hope clement sticks with it.

"People mentioned on the math day thread that he didn't do much,"

That simply doesn't add up..............................

Open the ipod bay doors Hal

Have that, Paul Clement.... on 14:33 - Nov 26 with 286 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Our best performances as far as I can remember have coincided with mesa being on the pitch. Surely that means a lot whether or not you've decided if he's good, average or poor.

Without being mom yesterday he looked interested, competitive and broke play up which nobody has done for us all season

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024