Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best Streaming Device 07:54 - Nov 28 with 2966 views34dfgdf54

With me not being able to make many games this season, I need to purchase something which could stream with more quality than just the free ones online.

Anyone recommend? Do I have to buy a fire stick, and then purchase Modpro or something like that?
Best Streaming Device on 09:15 - Nov 28 with 2938 viewsjack247

Firestick/fireTV are cheap and very user friendly. You’d have to get a subscription, I’m on sportsmania which works pretty well. A lot of people use flawless
Best Streaming Device on 10:32 - Nov 28 with 2901 viewsepaul

Without a doubt firestick I've got a years sub to platinum iptv via Twitter, 30 beer tokens a year, over 6000 channels not that you'd prob only watch a handful. Even got a gentleman's section "cough cough" not that I watch that kind of thing......

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Best Streaming Device on 11:15 - Nov 28 with 2878 viewslifelong

Best Streaming Device on 10:32 - Nov 28 by epaul

Without a doubt firestick I've got a years sub to platinum iptv via Twitter, 30 beer tokens a year, over 6000 channels not that you'd prob only watch a handful. Even got a gentleman's section "cough cough" not that I watch that kind of thing......

Has it been working ok recently Paul? Or has it had similar issues as Flawless?
Best Streaming Device on 12:08 - Nov 28 with 2849 viewsepaul

Best Streaming Device on 11:15 - Nov 28 by lifelong

Has it been working ok recently Paul? Or has it had similar issues as Flawless?

No prob at the weekend Rog

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Best Streaming Device on 12:17 - Nov 28 with 2837 viewslifelong

Best Streaming Device on 12:08 - Nov 28 by epaul

No prob at the weekend Rog

Thanks Paul. 👍
Best Streaming Device on 13:23 - Nov 28 with 2793 viewspencoedjack

Best Streaming Device on 10:32 - Nov 28 by epaul

I concur with Paul IPTV on a firestick is excellent.

& I even managed to install it myself following link below.

Best Streaming Device on 16:30 - Nov 28 with 2715 viewsAnotherJohn

I'm on Sportsmania too, but it has been very laggy for the 3.00pm kickoffs for months, even with a paid-for VPN (HMA). What internet provider do you have? I'm on Virgin Media. Sportsmania is fine away from peak times, so it must be ECMs that are causing the problem. I've gone back to using satellite when the Swans are on channels I can get.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024