Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The next level 20:41 - Dec 2 with 727 viewsvetchonian

So now we know how important it was for the club to be sold so we could reach this next level.
So no investment in the club itself just a selection of the shareholders benefiting from selling out to faceless venture capitalists.
Well we have reached new levels on the pitch......from having a team to just a bunch of mercenary individuals.......from being entertained whilst we competed and often beat the the teams we faced to being put through agony as we watch us being overrun as we struggle to find any cohesion.
Off the pitch....dissary amongst the fans......loss of our club identity especially with groups like the Vice Presidents without whom and their past efforts we might have our club being swept aside by the faceless corporate Americans for potential additional corporate hospitality to increase the clubs revenue to make it oh so more attractive to sell on .....hey ho what a joke...who will want that in the championship or league 1
Those so called fans who save this club from the clutches of Petty who sold out to line their own pockets could have gor things so different.
So far there has been no investment into the club......so instead of the sellouts getting their £68M they could have .....employed a proffesional commercial gut like Pearlman.....HJ could have taken a 50% pay cut and used that to fund the appointment that person could do what Pearlamn is doing one but the sellouts could have and should have worked with the Trust and the likes of the VPs to find ways to take us forwards but no instead they chose to line their own pockets.
To date the only beneficiaries of the sale are the sellouts......I would challenge anyone to explain how the club,fans have benefited from the sale.
The next level is rapidly approaching last seSon I believed we would avoid relegation,unfortuneately this season I believe in the words of Fraser form dads army " we are doomed".
The only issue is I see is going into free fall becoming another Wigan,Portsmouth.
How must Mel Nurse be feeling?
The thing is there will still be many others on here who will still defend Huw.......we had something so special and could have built a legacy.......but we threw it all away.....HJ beloved he had the magic touch...many fans believed this too trouble is the bubble has burst and soon we will have a crash landing....so to the sellouts thank you for taking us to the next level and I wonder how do you sleep at night?

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The next level on 20:44 - Dec 2 with 710 viewsSmellyplumz

But we all knew all of this even before the yanks signed on the dotted line it's just that now it's come to fruition. For me the club was gone the day they signed.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The next level on 20:53 - Dec 2 with 665 viewsmonmouth

The next level on 20:44 - Dec 2 by Smellyplumz

But we all knew all of this even before the yanks signed on the dotted line it's just that now it's come to fruition. For me the club was gone the day they signed.

With hindsight it was gone on 30 May 2011.

When Morgan said 'a million pounds a second' to Jenkins in injury time, he meant for them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024