Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The future direction of the club 10:42 - Dec 3 with 642 viewsPacemaker

Whilst I agree with a lot of the sentiments on here I am somewhat perplexed about what happens next. It goes without saying that the squad is not only poor in quality but also in depth. If we do decide to part company with our present manager what next?

Can we expect anyone of any quality whether players or manager to come in with the squad we have?

Do we put ourselves into debt to potentially save our Premier League status?

Whilst I disagree with the behaviour of the board over the sale of the club it goes without saying that the infrastructure of the club and impression of professionalism has moved forward massively from the days of the squad training and changing in the Glamorgan gym at Llandarcy and the pre Liberty days.

So when fans ask for a change of manager and board what do we want to replace the current incumbents?

How many fans boycotts, banners and other such campaigns have actually made an impact? The likes of other former PL clubs seem to show a very sharp downward spiral.

I am not including the old board/trust takeover on the basis that they had to pay off the owner who made a profit from the transaction.

Life is an adventure or nothing at all.

The future direction of the club on 10:48 - Dec 3 with 619 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Three of your words sum it up to perfection "impression of professionalism", it is a veneer, the heart of the club is greedy, inept and taking us down.
At least a new Manager may have an idea of how to play fast attacking football.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024