Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jenkins' worth? 15:02 - Dec 14 with 1799 viewsjacabertawe

I mean financially, not morally (i.e. zero).
Information I have picked up on states that he made £8m on his share sale and is on £500k per annum.
Whoa!

Britishness...is a political synonym for Englishness which extends English culture over the Scots, the Welsh, and the Irish. - Gwynfor Evans

Jenkins' worth? on 15:06 - Dec 14 with 1786 viewsswanforthemoney

.... knows the price of everything and the value of nothing
- Oscar Wilde.

I stand in the North Stand

Jenkins' worth? on 15:16 - Dec 14 with 1759 viewsNookiejack

Trust's shares were worth £21m at time of deal?

Jenkins invested at the right time when TV Rights went up exponentially - whilst having amazing success on the field. He did put his own money at stake though.

The argument is probably should he have taken say £4m instead of £8m - by allowing the Trust to obtain more than 25% stake.

As this would have meant Trust would then have been protected - new buyer would then have paid less for control - meaning Jenkins would have then only received say £4m instead of £8m?

How much is enough money to some people? Perhaps that is where greed comes into play.

It seems they didn't even want to pay off Penny and O'Keefe for a few hundred thousand - after their years of service and being a part of the managment team - that delivered the rise to the PL.
Jenkins' worth? on 15:27 - Dec 14 with 1738 viewsmax936

Jenkins' worth? on 15:06 - Dec 14 by swanforthemoney

.... knows the price of everything and the value of nothing
- Oscar Wilde.

Exactly, spot on if things I've heard about him not spending his newly found wealth wisely is true.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024