Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Scumdiff 18:32 - Dec 16 with 4227 viewsGeoffThom

I don’t enjoy mentioning them normally,but Christ second in the table looking likely to come up ?but a stadium half feckin empty ,what the hell is going on there you’d think they’d pack it out the way it’s going for them 😳
Scumdiff on 01:02 - Dec 17 with 737 viewswelshfan

Doesn't matter what club you support - the Cardiff fans who did the same messages are scum too and have no place in the game - Im a Cardiff fan - I check in on your boards as a Welsh fan - I enjoy the banter and rivalry but I know it's only a game - have friends who are swans fans and have great banter with them - friendly banter - comments such as fans of either club should die - no - you all stood on the terraces in France together and had the best moments of your lives together ffs - trust me one of your posters posted that comment so yes it can be deleted - friendly banter - yes - scummy comments like which was was posted by one of your boys and has been posted by our fans too #only arseholes do that!
Scumdiff on 12:30 - Dec 17 with 632 viewsjackal

Scumdiff on 00:28 - Dec 17 by Chief

Tell that to the Scumdiff who make horse gestures and gas noises when we play each then

Didn't they have t.shirts printed saying "Alan Davies. You've left your motor running"?.
Scumdiff on 13:48 - Dec 17 with 599 viewsunion_jack

I may be wrong but wasn't the comment of 'sudden death' made towards the club not the fans or any fan in general.

Hope that lad recovers and I know I speak for everyone on here.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024