Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis 00:22 - Dec 18 with 3010 viewsswanseajack4eva

While we continue to wait for the Trust board to introduce themselves with biographies on the Trust website, in the meanwhile, can anyone help us get to know our Trust board members better in advance of the upcoming AGM? I'll post two per day.

- Role on board? Chairman / Membership
- Occupation?
- Background/experience?
- Length of service on the Trust board?
Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 00:42 - Dec 18 with 2989 viewsOutsider

He is retired from the DVLA. I think Garyjack said the other day he has been on the board since 2010.

Other interesting information to confirm would be:
* Close relationship with Huw Jenkins or other former owners of the club? Surely not.
* Close relationship with other Swans Trust board members? Surely not.
* Personal income from the club or former owners of the club? Surely none.
Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 07:04 - Dec 18 with 2900 viewsswanforthemoney

Go and have a chat at the pod before the Palace game. Or go to the AGM. Better than some crummy pen portrait.
[Post edited 18 Dec 2017 7:05]

I stand in the North Stand

Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 13:50 - Dec 18 with 2666 viewsYossarian

Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 00:42 - Dec 18 by Outsider

He is retired from the DVLA. I think Garyjack said the other day he has been on the board since 2010.

Other interesting information to confirm would be:
* Close relationship with Huw Jenkins or other former owners of the club? Surely not.
* Close relationship with other Swans Trust board members? Surely not.
* Personal income from the club or former owners of the club? Surely none.

Right on all counts. Known him for over 10 years- top man.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 14:20 - Dec 18 with 2605 viewsDafydd

Meet the Swans Trust board - Alan Lewis on 13:50 - Dec 18 by Yossarian

Right on all counts. Known him for over 10 years- top man.

Another 'top man' - nothing to worry about then!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024