Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? 06:30 - Dec 23 with 1706 viewsBigPhilG

I was wondering this last night and I hope the answer is no.

My reasons being that I would want any trust official sympathetic to the SCSA fighting for us from within to get the trust to go back to the members for a revote and also due to a potential conflict of interest. By that I mean the SCSA is independent and doesn't have to worry about any constraints when making statements about the club but the trust does have that constraint because they need to try and work with the Americans and Jenkins. We all know about conflict of interests after the debacle that was Huw Cooze and that's the last thing the trust and SCSA need.

So if anyone is involved I understand why but please for your own sake disassociate yourselves from the SCSA because if the club found out that someone was involved and working against them they'd have a field day. All it takes is one slip of the tongue

Merry Christmas everyone
Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? on 06:50 - Dec 23 with 1697 viewspencoedjack

You probably know the answer as ex trust member have spoken on behalf of the group on TV this week (in a much better way than the a trust)I don’t see the conflict of interest of being of concern personally.

Finally the work that goes on in this group which people don’t see is quite incredible, all for the love of Swansea City

#backtojack
Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? on 08:31 - Dec 23 with 1614 viewsBigPhilG

Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? on 06:50 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

You probably know the answer as ex trust member have spoken on behalf of the group on TV this week (in a much better way than the a trust)I don’t see the conflict of interest of being of concern personally.

Finally the work that goes on in this group which people don’t see is quite incredible, all for the love of Swansea City

#backtojack

I don't mean ex trust like Phil who I think is vitality important to SCSA and I'm delighted he's involved. I mean present serving officials
Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? on 08:37 - Dec 23 with 1607 viewsDewi1jack

Are there any trust officials involved with SCSA ? on 06:50 - Dec 23 by pencoedjack

#backtojack

Recorded loads of SSN progs the night it was supposed to be on. Didn't see it on any.
Not having access to HTV Wales (through Sky anyway) and my ITV player doesn't seem to have it (or I'm too daft to find it!) is there a link to watch again?
Or has someone taped it and can upload it please?
Many thanks in advance.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024