Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. 20:33 - Dec 26 with 2016 viewsswansmad

We’re all fed up to the backteeth on what’s happening to our club.
Now, we either carry on moaning & groaning, or we take a stand.

I personally believe we’re doomed this season and whilst demonstrating during a game does not help the team, putting Pep in charge for the rest of the season won’t help either.

Now then, what do we all want?
I’d say, the majority of us want Huw gone & the yanks gone.

Not as easy as it sounds, as they all are shareholders in the club.
Therefore, next best course of action IMHO is utter humiliation & global media coverage of us all walking out at half time at next home game.

This needs to continue until the desired result is achieved, not easy as people pay good money for their tickets. However, you have to be cruel to be kind in life.

STAND UP fellow jacks and make a stand, enough is enough.....
Spread the word and let’s make it go viral.

If not, let’s all stop moaning and accept the bullshit we get fed week in, week out.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 20:35]
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:35 - Dec 26 with 1983 viewsTheResurrection

I could understand this a smidgeon if we were Villa or Newcastle, or even Sunderland to a degree, but Swansea?? With our 20k stadium and all of 5% of our history being in the top flight.

Fack me, we all need to get a grip.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 1942 viewsFireboy2

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:35 - Dec 26 by TheResurrection

I could understand this a smidgeon if we were Villa or Newcastle, or even Sunderland to a degree, but Swansea?? With our 20k stadium and all of 5% of our history being in the top flight.

Fack me, we all need to get a grip.

So then bellwhack what do you suggest we do?

Take this sh!te,do and say fcuk all until we are in league 2

Cmon enlighten us
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:38 - Dec 26 with 1938 viewsswansmad

Doesn’t matter who we are... this is all about protesting that as avid supporters of a club we love, we’re not happy at all at how it’s being run.

Let’s all grow a pair, and make a stand.
#spreadtheword
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:42 - Dec 26 with 1899 viewsswansmad

I’ll get this going and print 10k flyers to inform fellow supporters of demonstration if we can get a minimum of one person to stand on each turnstile before the game to hand out to each supporter upon entry into the stadium.

I’m happy to put my mney into this if we can get enough traction.
C’mon jacks, stand up FFS

A big enough walk out would guarantee enough media coverage & embarrasment to our american owners & fifa 2017 DOF

If we don’t take direct action to demonstrate, everyone should stop whining & accept what’s going on.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 20:49]
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:50 - Dec 26 with 1820 viewsPawelAbbott

You can protest as much as you like but the only way they are going is if someone buys the club off them.
Getting relegated and thus reducing the value massively is probably the only way that is going to happen
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:58 - Dec 26 with 1778 viewsswansmad

Understood 100%, but there also come a point when supporters make it so difficult for the present owners that they realise they don’t need this shit anymore and the value of their shares is tumbling.

Instead of looking for excuses for every possible scenario, we just need to take positive action and let the momentum build naturally throughout the remaining games this season.

The more people that take part, the more momentum & traction we will build.
Too many talkers on here and not enough dooers.
Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 21:05 - Dec 26 with 1713 viewsharryhpalmer

we do what the Valencia fans did when we smashed them.

Even if their protest was more about a fan being beaten up by the cops.

All walk out for 15 minutes at the start if the 2nd half. then come back and wave the white hankie.

It's on TV and IT WILL get coverage with here and in the US.

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 21:13 - Dec 26 with 1677 viewsswansmad

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 21:05 - Dec 26 by harryhpalmer

we do what the Valencia fans did when we smashed them.

Even if their protest was more about a fan being beaten up by the cops.

All walk out for 15 minutes at the start if the 2nd half. then come back and wave the white hankie.

It's on TV and IT WILL get coverage with here and in the US.

I’d go for this as a starting point.
Sad thing is, our supporters don’t seem to have the appetite for a simple basic walk out, plenty of views for this thread and hardly any replies which suggests, my fellow jacks are all talk and no action. 😱 sad day indeed.
No point complaining in 6 months time when we’re sinking like the titanic.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:14]
Login to get fewer ads

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 1623 viewsthenorthbankbog

Talk is cheap, action speaks louder than words. on 20:42 - Dec 26 by swansmad

I’ll get this going and print 10k flyers to inform fellow supporters of demonstration if we can get a minimum of one person to stand on each turnstile before the game to hand out to each supporter upon entry into the stadium.

I’m happy to put my mney into this if we can get enough traction.
C’mon jacks, stand up FFS

A big enough walk out would guarantee enough media coverage & embarrasment to our american owners & fifa 2017 DOF

If we don’t take direct action to demonstrate, everyone should stop whining & accept what’s going on.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 20:49]

The Union are already doing it go and help them
[Post edited 26 Dec 2017 21:39]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024