Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How can genuine football clubs grow 22:14 - Dec 27 with 2876 viewsskettyparkherbert

After hearing moaning Mourhino earlier say that spending £300 million is not enough how the fuk are real genuine real football clubs ever going to compete with the big boys?

Utd,City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Arsenal, Spurs.

When you here Jose say things like that after getting an injury time equaliser against Burnley, how disrespectful is that to the other 15 plus in the league?

The previous game he lost to a "very lucky" Bristol City, he's a condescending tvat of a man.

He is only confirming that spending shit loads of money alone that can bring you success as a football club.

Brian Clough, Jock Stien, Shankley etc must be turning in their graves
How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:20 - Dec 27 with 2845 viewsmax936

Pep, is a million miles ahead of him as a coach and a manager, look at the improvements Pep as made in his players, Mourinho has regressed his players some have gone backwards, so he wants to send another humongous amount of money in an attempt to complete with City and he will, but those players will turn into the ones he's now got, because he stifles their ability.
The sooner he fuks off back to Portugal the better, I can't stand the prick.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:20 - Dec 27 with 2847 viewsBrad_Bobbly

Man United are a genuine football club. They made their own money.

It's the oil clubs ruining the game, not the traditional great old clubs like Man U.
How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:33 - Dec 27 with 2809 viewsskettyparkherbert

How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:20 - Dec 27 by Brad_Bobbly

It's the oil clubs ruining the game, not the traditional great old clubs like Man U.

They might have made their own money but they are no better than the other richest clubs.

They just flex their wallet and can buy any players they want so, back to my point how can any normal club compete with the big boys?

Man U had a monopoly on the premier league for 25 years because nobody could compete with them financially that was until the oligarchs started investing in other clubs like Chelsea, City etc

I still convinced the powers that be give you exactly what they all want a European super league.

This would make the premier league much more competitive league, the alternative is much more of the same i'm afraid, funking boring.
How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:36 - Dec 27 with 2791 viewsjack247

Normal clubs aren’t going to compete with the likes of United, City and Chelsea. You will get the odd miracle season, but money talks.
How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:44 - Dec 27 with 2766 viewsskettyparkherbert

How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:36 - Dec 27 by jack247

Normal clubs aren’t going to compete with the likes of United, City and Chelsea. You will get the odd miracle season, but money talks.

I accept that but what i can't accept is fans of the big boys celebrating OTT then they beat the normal sides but when a normal side beats them pricks like Mourhino say things like £300 million pound is not enough.

If i was a Man U fan i would be embarrassed if our manager said that rather that praising the underdogs for wining/drawing?

Fuk them all off i say and let a fair competion break out?
How can genuine football clubs grow on 08:12 - Dec 28 with 2579 viewsPawelAbbott

What about Spurs then? Very little average net spend and have been challenging for the title the last few seasons.
How can genuine football clubs grow on 08:18 - Dec 28 with 2565 viewsFireboy2

WUM
How can genuine football clubs grow on 09:32 - Dec 28 with 2500 viewsBrad_Bobbly

How can genuine football clubs grow on 22:33 - Dec 27 by skettyparkherbert

They might have made their own money but they are no better than the other richest clubs.

They just flex their wallet and can buy any players they want so, back to my point how can any normal club compete with the big boys?

Man U had a monopoly on the premier league for 25 years because nobody could compete with them financially that was until the oligarchs started investing in other clubs like Chelsea, City etc

I still convinced the powers that be give you exactly what they all want a European super league.

This would make the premier league much more competitive league, the alternative is much more of the same i'm afraid, funking boring.

You just sound bitter.

We would all be happy as Larry if Swans splashed the cash.

Embarrassing thread this.
Login to get fewer ads

How can genuine football clubs grow on 09:37 - Dec 28 with 2489 viewswhoflungdung

Traditional greats ! Nah

But

Villa,Wolves ,Blackburn Rovers,Arsenal are ....albeit from decades past but big traditional names

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

How can genuine football clubs grow on 10:08 - Dec 28 with 2445 viewsAnotherJohn

The thing that I really dislike is the big clubs buying up talent to sit on the bench. That weakens their rivals, but short changes the fans who don't get to see players who could make the league more competitive. I wonder if it isn't time to see some US Gridiron Football-style rules changes that make it more possible for smaller clubs to get better players and possibly limit player salaries.
How can genuine football clubs grow on 12:39 - Dec 28 with 2348 viewsparkside

Man United nearly went bust a few times. Made their own money? Just Google James Gibson, he was absolutely loaded and chucked a mountain of cash for twenty years into making them a force. They'd won next to nothing for decades before him
As for Arsenal see Danny Fiszman and what Tony Adams has to say about that.
The red dippers have had a few money men in their past too. There's always been money men at football clubs and that's something truly traditional.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024