Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
New Years Honours 07:55 - Dec 30 with 2388 viewsJackfath

Why is it that something like 20% are politicians?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

New Years Honours on 00:05 - Dec 31 with 580 viewsexiledclaseboy

If you get wound up or annoyed by the honours debacle, you’re not doing it right. Regard it with faint amusement and a healthy dose of cynicism and you’ll be fine. It means nothing.

Regards.

Lord Exiled of Clase circa 2027.

Poll: Tory leader

New Years Honours on 00:11 - Dec 31 with 571 viewsLohengrin

New Years Honours on 00:05 - Dec 31 by exiledclaseboy

If you get wound up or annoyed by the honours debacle, you’re not doing it right. Regard it with faint amusement and a healthy dose of cynicism and you’ll be fine. It means nothing.

Regards.

Lord Exiled of Clase circa 2027.

Bookmark the post, heed the date, Sir Andrew.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

New Years Honours on 00:26 - Dec 31 with 568 viewsJack_Meoff

New Years Honours on 00:02 - Dec 31 by Lohengrin

At other end of the moral spectrum you also have Field Marshall, Lord Guthrie.

The Lord's envoy to the United Kingdom, first among mortals.

Just spreading a little mischief on a quiet board.

Whilst I remember, have you got 'Tragedy and Hope' by Dr Carroll Quigley in your collection? I've not read it myself as yet but listened to a really long talk on it online. What was presented reminded me of 'The New Unhappy Lords'; the viewing of history through the lens of international finance telling a very different story to what we're told is a given. He was Bill Clinton's mentor so was well versed in 'elite' circles.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

New Years Honours on 00:37 - Dec 31 with 561 viewsLohengrin

New Years Honours on 00:26 - Dec 31 by Jack_Meoff

Just spreading a little mischief on a quiet board.

Whilst I remember, have you got 'Tragedy and Hope' by Dr Carroll Quigley in your collection? I've not read it myself as yet but listened to a really long talk on it online. What was presented reminded me of 'The New Unhappy Lords'; the viewing of history through the lens of international finance telling a very different story to what we're told is a given. He was Bill Clinton's mentor so was well versed in 'elite' circles.

I have read that as it goes, Jack. I'm just about on the final chapter of this...

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024