Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 18:54 - Dec 30 with 9291 viewsjackportis

The silence is deafening
Take a bow
A special mention to

Anything else.

Jackportis the brand. “A gifted poster”, “planet swans have a real talent on their hands in the name of Jackportis” sky sports 2018. . JP fully supports posters of LBG, mx orientation and ethnic minority groups. Update - now fully supporting the pansexual community.

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 (n/t) on 20:15 - Dec 31 with 1027 viewsMrSwerve

[Post edited 1 Jan 2018 10:06]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 20:36 - Dec 31 with 1004 viewsWarwickHunt

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 02:41 - Dec 31 by Drizzy

No time or place specified, just a:

"I'll check my diary"

Night night, Phil.
[Post edited 31 Dec 2017 2:45]

See, Newp - these things take time and need to be done properly. PM’d you...

Tuesday, Swans v Spurs. Pub in town, probably Goodge Street. Plenty of witnesses. One or two on PS.

Details to follow. Don’t let me down now, big boy...

I’ve arranged a bit of business in your neck of the woods later this week just in case.
Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 20:39 - Dec 31 with 990 viewsJackfath

Most annoying words/phrases used on this site 2017 on 20:36 - Dec 31 by WarwickHunt

See, Newp - these things take time and need to be done properly. PM’d you...

Tuesday, Swans v Spurs. Pub in town, probably Goodge Street. Plenty of witnesses. One or two on PS.

Details to follow. Don’t let me down now, big boy...

I’ve arranged a bit of business in your neck of the woods later this week just in case.

Why does he want to beat you up?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024