Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Jon Venables again 15:14 - Jan 5 with 3008 viewsHighjack

Sorry it's another Liverpool thread, but this horrible lump of human sputum is on trial again for indecent images of children. Is it not time to admit he should be locked up forever as it seems it's impossible for him to be rehabilitated?

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-merseyside-42582561

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Jon Venables again on 20:19 - Jan 5 with 565 viewsjackal

Jon Venables again on 20:13 - Jan 5 by trampie

Lock them up if found guilty of crimes against humanity, there should be repercussions for the way parents bring children up, there are lots of things wrong with our laws like people getting a lesser sentence for attempted murder as opposed to murder, they are being given a lesser sentence for being incompetent.

Lots of children go bad, even with decent parents.

However, if it can be proved that the parents are irresponsible then certainly they should be punished,
Jon Venables again on 09:49 - Jan 6 with 493 viewswhoflungdung

Several avenues down which children travel into a life of crime .
As Jackal rightly points out, it's not always to do with parents nor even whether or not there is a father figure .

The apart is to spot the signs before things turn terminal

Very worst of this case is its being held in private . Justice my reeking arse

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Jon Venables again on 11:29 - Jan 6 with 476 viewstrampie

It's often to do with the parents, not always but often, 'people are products of their environment' is a generalisation like most sayings and some do buck the trend but the majority don't.

I've seen it said that the two killers (children themselves), were also victims, I'm not saying I subscribed to that but I've certainly seen it written multiple times.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Jon Venables again on 11:32 - Jan 6 with 474 viewscontroversial_jack

Jon Venables again on 11:29 - Jan 6 by trampie

It's often to do with the parents, not always but often, 'people are products of their environment' is a generalisation like most sayings and some do buck the trend but the majority don't.

I've seen it said that the two killers (children themselves), were also victims, I'm not saying I subscribed to that but I've certainly seen it written multiple times.

What happens if the parents were badly brought up by their parents, do you blame the grandparents and so on?
Jon Venables again on 11:35 - Jan 6 with 468 viewstrampie

Jon Venables again on 11:32 - Jan 6 by controversial_jack

What happens if the parents were badly brought up by their parents, do you blame the grandparents and so on?

Yes.

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024