Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? 17:21 - Jan 20 with 964 viewsBobby_Fischer

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:14 - Jan 20 with 919 viewsLohengrin

Yes, Bob. Very. The original LBC was active between 1936 and 1948. I believe it published something like seventy five original titles in that period, off the top of my head I think I've got about fifty or so of them.

What do you want to know?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:34 - Jan 20 with 902 viewsLord_Bony

He has a waank over them most bedtimes yes.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:41 - Jan 20 with 887 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:34 - Jan 20 by Lord_Bony

He has a waank over them most bedtimes yes.

Linking sex with authors of the Popular Front period? You are Wilhelm Reich and I claim my Order of Lenin medal.

Yра!

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:44 - Jan 20 with 879 viewsperchrockjack

Let's be honest, Lohengrin is above us all .

Never responds to the filthy abuse he gets for expressing opinions he has..

What you shower of tossers need to realise is he has as much right as you to have an opinion .

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:45 - Jan 20 with 868 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:44 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Let's be honest, Lohengrin is above us all .

Never responds to the filthy abuse he gets for expressing opinions he has..

What you shower of tossers need to realise is he has as much right as you to have an opinion .

You tell 'em!

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:46 - Jan 20 with 867 viewsLord_Bony

I were avin a laff ffs.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:54 - Jan 20 with 842 viewsBobby_Fischer

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:14 - Jan 20 by Lohengrin

Yes, Bob. Very. The original LBC was active between 1936 and 1948. I believe it published something like seventy five original titles in that period, off the top of my head I think I've got about fifty or so of them.

What do you want to know?

I have no idea about them, I came into possession of it, no offence intended - want to know more.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:55 - Jan 20 with 837 viewsperchrockjack

You were

That s dangerous though isn't it these days and no defence to a racist term

Now...tell me ,why have you allowed Darran prosser to defame me on room 101

Explain why that is not defamatory and how itvsitsxwith terms and conditions of this site

Remove them Paul, do it now. Dr Winston hasn't the decency to do so

You need to cull this fella

Login to get fewer ads

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:58 - Jan 20 with 828 viewsLohengrin

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:54 - Jan 20 by Bobby_Fischer

I have no idea about them, I came into possession of it, no offence intended - want to know more.

Why in God's name would you think I would take offence?

If you're interested in picking up more, but without having to pay the postage on top, pop your head into the Oxfam Bookshop in town when you're passing. They've usually got a few in there, you can't miss the bright orange spines.

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 18:59 - Jan 20 with 822 viewsperchrockjack

Why. Pretty obvious really

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 19:00 - Jan 20 with 817 viewsLord_Bony

Removed.

Anything else sir?

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 19:03 - Jan 20 with 808 viewsperchrockjack

Surely, he needs to be warned

You cannot post accusing people by name of being paedophile.

It's utterly OTT and he has no place on here

I was banned over the Easter Rising post I made which was attacking an opinion not an individual .
Subtle but significant difference

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 19:06 - Jan 20 with 803 viewsLord_Bony

Yet another fine thread derailed.

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 20:04 - Jan 20 with 745 viewsperchrockjack

Not really, Bobby was making a pithy post aimed at loh who has the dignity ,unlike me, to avoid getting his hands soiled by on line filth

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 20:20 - Jan 20 with 723 viewsDarran

FAO Lohengrin - Are you familar with these books? on 19:03 - Jan 20 by perchrockjack

Surely, he needs to be warned

You cannot post accusing people by name of being paedophile.

It's utterly OTT and he has no place on here

I was banned over the Easter Rising post I made which was attacking an opinion not an individual .
Subtle but significant difference

You cant say someone is sticking up for an historic abuser of minors when they are?
Why is that then? Perhaps Lord Bony can answer too.

Kevin Spacey by attila_the_hun 30 Oct 2017 10:47
https://twitter.com/tactlesstom/status/924945269803945984

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024