Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch 21:02 - Jan 21 with 3227 viewsJacTawe

Correct me if I'm wrong, but didn't George Weah play for Monaco 🇲🇨 against us at the Vetch?
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-41824586
[Post edited 21 Jan 2018 21:03]

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 21:07 - Jan 21 with 3206 viewsbelieveinmiracles

Yes mate. If you just type in Swansea v Monaco 1991 it will bring up the teams
🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 21:21 - Jan 21 with 3165 viewsJacTawe

Thanks

Poll: The anti England chanters, would you vote for Welsh independence?

🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 05:18 - Jan 22 with 3011 viewsangryjack

Sure arsene. Wenger was manager as well
🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 08:22 - Jan 22 with 2953 viewsderijack

Huw was wangling his way in then look... ;)

🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 17:23 - Jan 22 with 2803 viewsAguycalledJack

Ars was the manger.

From memory this was played at a time where you could only have 3 foreigners in the team? Being welsh, the English players counted as foreigners.

I think we had Mark Davies (Gorseinon boy) marking George.
🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 17:35 - Jan 22 with 2784 viewsSwanjaxs

If I remember correctly Emmanuel Petit played for Monaco that night too...

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

🇱🇷 Liberian President elect once played at the Vetch on 21:09 - Jan 22 with 2722 viewsBloodyhills

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024