Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Question fo County Jim 09:08 - Jan 31 with 1308 viewsPegojack

Or anyone else in the know. Why do they keep shutting the feckin M4 Newport tunnels late at night?

I went that way home last night because the previous week I had an impromptu guided tour of Ebbw Vale at midnight after the Liverpool match, because the Heads of the Valleys was shut at Brynmawr.

Last night I thought I'd bomb home up the motorway to avoid possible problems, only to be treated to another magical mystery tour, this time around Newport docks. The same thing happened to me six months ago after attending a Trust meeting at the Liberty. Seems like a conspiracy to deprive me of sleep.
Question fo County Jim on 10:25 - Jan 31 with 1272 viewsLohengrin

Upgrade work, mostly to the electrics, from what I gather in the Brynglas Tunnel. It's a real pain.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Question fo County Jim on 11:58 - Jan 31 with 1226 viewsPegojack

Question fo County Jim on 10:25 - Jan 31 by Lohengrin

Upgrade work, mostly to the electrics, from what I gather in the Brynglas Tunnel. It's a real pain.

Cheers, Loh. I should have stuck to the windswept Beacons above Penderyn as my route home. Will do from now on! Can always rustle a sheep for the freezer that way too.
Question fo County Jim on 12:19 - Jan 31 with 1207 viewsLohengrin

Question fo County Jim on 11:58 - Jan 31 by Pegojack

Cheers, Loh. I should have stuck to the windswept Beacons above Penderyn as my route home. Will do from now on! Can always rustle a sheep for the freezer that way too.

It's a pretty bleak drive up over the top at night this time of year.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

Question fo County Jim on 12:55 - Jan 31 with 1173 viewsCleddau

Question fo County Jim on 11:58 - Jan 31 by Pegojack

They are a right pain. I keep this bookmarked:

http://www.traffic-wales.com/VoyagerNews.aspx?NEWSID=126&lang=en-GB
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024