Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted 13:12 - Mar 14 with 1670 viewscockneyswan

This would be hilarious if true, Unfortunately it’s Fake 😂
Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 14:58 - Mar 14 with 1556 viewsLord_Bony

Bet him and his energy oligarch mates are bricking it atm. Lots of shady dealings,if he went back hed be in a Siberian gulag.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 14:59 - Mar 14 with 1545 viewsBobby_Fischer

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 14:58 - Mar 14 by Lord_Bony

Bet him and his energy oligarch mates are bricking it atm. Lots of shady dealings,if he went back hed be in a Siberian gulag.

He's mates with Putin isn't he?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 15:25 - Mar 14 with 1504 viewsLeonWasGod

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 14:59 - Mar 14 by Bobby_Fischer

He's mates with Putin isn't he?

'Close to' I think is the phrase. He may hate Putin's guts for all we know but certainly cosies up to him and showers Putin with gifts. He knows which side his bread is butterd on.

Corrupt feckers, the lot of them.
Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 15:59 - Mar 14 with 1461 viewsfelixstowe_jack

As long as they seize his assets.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 16:09 - Mar 14 with 1442 viewsLord_Bony

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 15:59 - Mar 14 by felixstowe_jack

As long as they seize his assets.

He was afraid Putin would seize his assets in Russia,that's why he panicked and got the hell out.

And of course we welcomed him with open arms.

Unbelievably corrupt,first he got in with the Yeltsin family with a suitcase full of cash,then got appointed mayor and bankrupted an entire state for $450 million. His business partner committed suicide after he stole the oil company off him....the list goes on including murders allegedly.

Of course he's mates with Putin now he's safe over here but he is still a wanted man by many in Russia.

It would be nice mind if they seized his football club and sold it off bit by bit.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 16:11 - Mar 14 with 1436 viewsbyron

Abramovitch Expelled, Chelski Fans Gutted on 15:25 - Mar 14 by LeonWasGod

'Close to' I think is the phrase. He may hate Putin's guts for all we know but certainly cosies up to him and showers Putin with gifts. He knows which side his bread is butterd on.

Corrupt feckers, the lot of them.

I’m sure I read somewhere that Putin is one the richest Russians in the world, that takes some doing.

Benny

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024