Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Gylfi 11:11 - Mar 12 with 5480 viewsBenJ94

Being reported that he may have torn his ligaments in his knee. Could be out for up to 9 months.
Gylfi on 11:14 - Mar 12 with 4415 viewsTheResurrection

Haha haha haha

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Get your money out Builth boy 😂😂😂😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Gylfi on 11:17 - Mar 12 with 4403 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi on 11:14 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

Haha haha haha

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

Had a bet with yma o hyd too.

It's actually a shame as they will now point to this as to why they lost. Reality is, he would have never got there anyway.

Ah well. 100 squids is 100 squids.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi on 11:20 - Mar 12 with 4387 viewsPhil_S

Desperately sad that he will miss his chance of playing at a world cup

Speedy recovery ice man
Gylfi on 11:22 - Mar 12 with 4371 viewsunion_jack

Gylfi on 11:20 - Mar 12 by Phil_S

Speedy recovery ice man

But not the game against us given our nasty habit of gifting ex-players goals!

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

Gylfi on 11:37 - Mar 12 with 4312 viewspencoedjack

Speedy recovery ice man

Seconded
Gylfi on 11:43 - Mar 12 with 4274 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on 11:17 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

It's actually a shame as they will now point to this as to why they lost. Reality is, he would have never got there anyway.

How many does Wardrobe need to get now?

Ps Poch didn't even bring him on Saturday when Kane went off.

Bound to play against us this week though. Let's keep him shut.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Gylfi on 11:46 - Mar 12 with 4265 viewsE20Jack

Gylfi on 11:43 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

How many does Wardrobe need to get now?

Ps Poch didn't even bring him on Saturday when Kane went off.

Bound to play against us this week though. Let's keep him shut.

4 or 5 I think. I never really bothered counting to be honest. It was never going to lose.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Gylfi on 12:53 - Mar 12 with 4050 viewsbuilthjack

Haha haha haha

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You lucky sod e20

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

Gylfi on 12:55 - Mar 12 with 4039 viewsbuilthjack

Gylfi on 11:17 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

Watch Llorente score 5. I will happily pay up if he doesn't. Hope he doesn't score on Sat.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Gylfi on 12:56 - Mar 12 with 4028 viewsbuilthjack

Or is it 4?

Gylfi on 15:20 - Mar 12 with 3853 viewsthornabyswan

Speedy recovery ice man

Never nice to see people laughing at players receiving nasty injuries.
Thought the same yesterday when some classless twonk on here put up smilies about Kane having possible ligament damage.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Gylfi on 15:42 - Mar 12 with 3784 viewsSTID2017

Haha haha haha

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

You are one sick puppy
A fellow human being has ( reportedly) a terrible piece f bad luck and you find it funny ?

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

Gylfi on 15:44 - Mar 12 with 3780 viewsnierika

Should have stayed #GrassIsntAlwaysGreener
Gylfi on 15:48 - Mar 12 with 3765 viewsmagicdaps10

Lets hope he is fit in time for the WC.

Was reading earlier that he created 38 chances for his team mates already this season. Poor season with goals but his creativity still cant be questioned.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Gylfi on 16:37 - Mar 12 with 3650 viewsTheResurrection

Gylfi on 15:42 - Mar 12 by STID2017

You are one sick puppy
A fellow human being has ( reportedly) a terrible piece f bad luck and you find it funny ?

What?? Shut the fack up you flake.

He's not our player and there's no way I'm feeling sorry for some boring tvvat millionaire from a different club.

Same goes for Kane. If he's missing our game through injury, great.

Gylfi on 16:52 - Mar 12 with 3610 viewsthornabyswan

Gylfi on 16:37 - Mar 12 by TheResurrection

What?? Shut the fack up you flake.

He's not our player and there's no way I'm feeling sorry for some boring tvvat millionaire from a different club.

Same goes for Kane. If he's missing our game through injury, great.

Nobody saying you should feel sorry.
But it's pretty pathetic to rejoice at any player getting injured.

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

Gylfi on 20:05 - Mar 13 with 3206 viewsjackrabbit

Gylfi on 16:52 - Mar 12 by thornabyswan

Hear! Hear! Total lack of class.
Gylfi on 20:17 - Mar 13 with 3161 viewsbuilthjack

Gylfi on 11:46 - Mar 12 by E20Jack

4 or 5 I think. I never really bothered counting to be honest. It was never going to lose.

Long time until the season end Christopher

Gylfi on 01:25 - Mar 14 with 2931 viewsWanderer

Gylfi on 16:52 - Mar 12 by thornabyswan

Agreed, what you give out comes back in spades
Gylfi on 05:21 - Mar 14 with 2858 viewsicecoldjack

Not sure why anyone would laugh at Siggy possibly missing the world cup through injury, he isn't our player any more granted but the fact he basically kept us up on his own for 3 seasons earning the club around £300m should be enough to at least give him an ounce of sympathy IMO.

Hopefully he makes it and does well, we got top dollar for him when we sold him and he was a good professional while here so i wish him all the best in his recovery, having suffered an ACL injury myself i know how difficult knee injuries can be, so good luck to Gylfi in recovery and his future apart from when he ever plays against the Swans.
Gylfi on 06:33 - Mar 14 with 2820 viewsItchySphincter

More fake outrage and sympathy from the usual suspects.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi on 07:20 - Mar 14 with 2761 viewsnierika

I only decided to pick a club to follow a few years ago - Gylfi was my favorite player and Ive quickly learned (like any other sport here in the U.S.) that getting attached to any player will only let you down. I just think it's disappointing that he left for some mediocre mid table club that isnt sniffing the Europa League again next year.

Could have stayed where you were revered and played in the World Cup, bud.

Oh well, at least our match against them will be less awkward and I can look forward to an Ashley Williams red card.
Gylfi on 08:52 - Mar 14 with 2686 viewsItchySphincter

Gylfi on 07:20 - Mar 14 by nierika

I only decided to pick a club to follow a few years ago - Gylfi was my favorite player and Ive quickly learned (like any other sport here in the U.S.) that getting attached to any player will only let you down. I just think it's disappointing that he left for some mediocre mid table club that isnt sniffing the Europa League again next year.

Could have stayed where you were revered and played in the World Cup, bud.

Oh well, at least our match against them will be less awkward and I can look forward to an Ashley Williams red card.

Exactly.

Any Swans fan that isn’t secretly chuffed that Gylfi and Kane are crocked and that it may hamper the Everton/Spurs cause is full of sh!t.

Wishing both a speedy and full recovery.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

Gylfi on 09:27 - Mar 14 with 2623 viewsJango

Gylfi on 05:21 - Mar 14 by icecoldjack

Not sure why anyone would laugh at Siggy possibly missing the world cup through injury, he isn't our player any more granted but the fact he basically kept us up on his own for 3 seasons earning the club around £300m should be enough to at least give him an ounce of sympathy IMO.

Hopefully he makes it and does well, we got top dollar for him when we sold him and he was a good professional while here so i wish him all the best in his recovery, having suffered an ACL injury myself i know how difficult knee injuries can be, so good luck to Gylfi in recovery and his future apart from when he ever plays against the Swans.

He didnt keep us up on his own for 3 years ffs. What a load of tripe. You’d think our fans would look at how this season has gone, paired with how his time went at spurs and realise how overrated that price tag was. Give any player every single set piece and they’ll stand out a little on the stats table. £15 million player max

Wishing him a speedy recovery though. Be a shame if he were to miss the World Cup.
Gylfi on 11:01 - Mar 14 with 2529 viewsSPboy

Gylfi on 09:27 - Mar 14 by Jango

He didnt keep us up on his own for 3 years ffs. What a load of tripe. You’d think our fans would look at how this season has gone, paired with how his time went at spurs and realise how overrated that price tag was. Give any player every single set piece and they’ll stand out a little on the stats table. £15 million player max

Wishing him a speedy recovery though. Be a shame if he were to miss the World Cup.

“ £15 million player max “ ... that’s the same valuation as what we paid for Clucas & Baston, right?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024