Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
W@nkers of Fans 17:29 - May 13 with 10433 viewsowainglyndwr

Clapping that shit at the end.
F@ck me did we stay up.
Protests my arse Jenks, Morgan and the Yanks have you wrapped around Their fingers
We will see the true fans next season
W@nkers of Fans on 09:28 - May 14 with 771 viewsmoonie

I can understand the sheer shadenfreude of Cardiff fans ripping into us.
We ve taken he pisse out of them for seven years . We ve moaned ,justifiably about BBC Wales media reporting but now karma has arrived and it's our turn to take it and take it we must . Just bear in mind that it was all of our doing . Local people ,Swansea people to blame entirely.

At times like see ,you gotta to be tough and it's going to be a tough season for us in the Championship and I wouldn't discount Cardiff staying up as I doubt their board ,owners,manager ,chairman won't be as scandalously inept as ours.

If you give it ,then you have to take it.
W@nkers of Fans on 09:29 - May 14 with 762 viewssainthelens

W@nkers of Fans on 09:28 - May 14 by moonie

I can understand the sheer shadenfreude of Cardiff fans ripping into us.
We ve taken he pisse out of them for seven years . We ve moaned ,justifiably about BBC Wales media reporting but now karma has arrived and it's our turn to take it and take it we must . Just bear in mind that it was all of our doing . Local people ,Swansea people to blame entirely.

At times like see ,you gotta to be tough and it's going to be a tough season for us in the Championship and I wouldn't discount Cardiff staying up as I doubt their board ,owners,manager ,chairman won't be as scandalously inept as ours.

If you give it ,then you have to take it.

Jesus wept.
W@nkers of Fans on 09:33 - May 14 with 749 viewsmoonie

Shortest verse in the Bible. Much overused

It's a tough time for all of us right now, so we re bleeding emotions
W@nkers of Fans on 09:45 - May 14 with 726 viewstaffpunk

W@nkers of Fans on 09:23 - May 14 by sainthelens

And your point is .....?

Loyal seems to think I'm various other people on here, just making it clear that I'm not.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

W@nkers of Fans on 09:59 - May 14 with 710 viewstaffpunk

W@nkers of Fans on 09:20 - May 14 by STID2017

Enjoy the Premiership butty.
According to some on here it ain't all that and the Championship is where it's at.
Really hard work having the likes of Liverpool, Man U, Arsenal etc visiting your manor on a regular occurrence, where as it's much more fun playing against Scunthorpe or whoever.
Many others believe it's just a case of regrouping, reorganising and bouncing back.
Tell that to the likes of Leeds, the Sheffield clubs, Blackburn, The Florists, not to mention Sunderland.

Cheers, looking forward to it. I bought my season ticket a while back, so was going no matter what division we were in. I didn't go away once the last time we were there, so hoping to take in a few new grounds this time.

Second Time Around Record Shop-Tonypandy, RCT-Open Friday and Saturday. Valley Leaflets-Reliable Leaflet Distribution throughout South Wales.

W@nkers of Fans on 10:03 - May 14 with 700 viewssainthelens

W@nkers of Fans on 09:45 - May 14 by taffpunk

Loyal seems to think I'm various other people on here, just making it clear that I'm not.

And ...? So ...?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024