Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests 10:02 - May 14 with 2916 viewsOptimisticJack

Went for a pint in my local pub last night after the game. Saw that the pub recently has started to promote Gower Brewery products (part owned by Dineen).
I will not be returning there as long as they continue to market and promote their beers etc. and will be informing the landlord and landlady accordingly.
Whilst Dineen won't give a damn I know that the landlord and landlady will be disappointed as I have been a regular and loyal customer.
The pub like many others cannot afford to lose regular good customers.
[Post edited 14 May 2018 10:06]

Optimisticjack

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:04 - May 14 with 2878 viewsDr_Winston

Why not continue to use the pub but don't buy any Dineen beer?

Seems like you're punishing them for his actions.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:09 - May 14 with 2822 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:04 - May 14 by Dr_Winston

Why not continue to use the pub but don't buy any Dineen beer?

Seems like you're punishing them for his actions.

My way of making my own little protest. Yes I have done that in the past in other pubs.
I just think by making my feelings known personally to the landlord and landlady would be a more effective means of making my point.

Optimisticjack

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:28 - May 14 with 2690 viewsSmellyplumz

Good for you pal, need more of this type of thing, it's only when the fans unite we will hurt the maggots

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:33 - May 14 with 2642 viewsOptimisticJack

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:28 - May 14 by Smellyplumz

Good for you pal, need more of this type of thing, it's only when the fans unite we will hurt the maggots

Thanks. I honestly think if a lot us could just do the same landlords maybe, just maybe will have doubts dealing with this brewery.

Optimisticjack

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 10:45 - May 14 with 2553 viewsRancid

Cutting your nose off to spite your face.Just order a pint of it and pretend it nearly killed you.Dont go in there for 3 weeks and do a Facebook status on how Gower dishwasher nearly killed me.

Think man!!
Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 11:27 - May 14 with 2376 viewseddie71

Quite right, I am no longer frequenting the Ynysmeudwy Arms not that it was anything special anyway.
Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 12:38 - May 14 with 2127 viewsBobby_Fischer

This is a wind up right?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 12:54 - May 14 with 2049 viewsYossarian

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 12:38 - May 14 by Bobby_Fischer

This is a wind up right?

Dineen told me that he had bought the Gower Brewery for £4m from the proceeds of his share sale. He may have been bullshitting so I can understand why fans will boycott it. Unfortunately, others will be affected, but that would happen if fans boycott merchandising and food and drink at matches. People need to make an individual choice- personally I won’t buy anything from the club apart from my season ticket. If they change their ways and rediscover the ethos that got the club into the PL then I will reconsider.

"Yossarian- the very sight of the name made him shudder.There were so many esses in it. It just had to be subversive" (Catch 22)

Login to get fewer ads

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 12:56 - May 14 with 2034 viewsBobby_Fischer

Dineen, Morgan etc local business interests on 12:54 - May 14 by Yossarian

Dineen told me that he had bought the Gower Brewery for £4m from the proceeds of his share sale. He may have been bullshitting so I can understand why fans will boycott it. Unfortunately, others will be affected, but that would happen if fans boycott merchandising and food and drink at matches. People need to make an individual choice- personally I won’t buy anything from the club apart from my season ticket. If they change their ways and rediscover the ethos that got the club into the PL then I will reconsider.

Yes that is common knowledge.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024